Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:39 AM

I got 32 - 16 Weeeee.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:50 AM

Default Please excuse them....some how....some way..

I'm sorry about Gustav's rude comment. I guessing he's not happy at the games.. Not sure how to stop him from doing these things.

You forgot to add meh on the mvp list of yours, imo.

-XX2, Yoda in the scrimms.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajuk999 View Post
3v3 sucks. I hate it. AH will never play a 3v3 again. I hate it.
PS: I hate 3v3's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustav27 View Post
Oh and the first game was a 3 v 3 match that we were just doing cause people left.

lulz. and lulz at rest of rant too.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
HEY AJUK SCREW YOU!!!!!! You know what I never want to scrim AH again because you say you beat us 2-0..... See the thing is you dont even mention that we ran the clock out with ICE winning 4 to 3!!!!!! WE WON!!!! Plus you had york on your team which doesnt matter cause now hes in AH, BUT GOD why are you such a jerk.... Oh and the first game was a 3 v 3 match that we were just doing cause people left.... Why do you have to be a little bitch Ajuk WHY!!!!! DONT SAY YOU TOSSED US AROUND PRETTY GOOD!!!!! Your a disrespectful player and dont ever think Im going to organize a match with again....
Jeez man clam down. Its just a little trash talk everyone does it. Anyways, the first game was 4-3 at the end of the clock. You dont play by the clock, you play to 6. So at the end it was 6-5 with AH winning. I find it weird how its only ICE that ever comes on here and has nothing but bad things to say instead of just a nice "good games guys". Don't come on here and rage at us. Keep that to yourself and your clan instead of spreading it to here. When we get slaughtered by pro clans you do not see us go onto their thread and say how BS a game was. No, we go on there and appreciate their time that they took to play with a ball clan who is not at their level yet because you have to learn from your mistakes that you make in a match. We do not rage at them because people left in the middle of the game or such things. Respect other clans. Thank you and please stop doing this on our thread.

TheGenesis
Old 05-27-2010, 01:34 AM

Let me ask you this Genesis when you guys lost to arr did they boast about their win... no! when you lost to ball.... no! The only team thats boasted about beating you guys is TVO and that game was a shut out.... I'm not angry.... And I'm sorry for the rant but I get frustrated when your leader posts on ur thread that say "scalping them" and "We tossed them around pretty good". It's more than a little trash talk it makes ICE look bad and our rep in the community go down when people see this... btw the first game was a 3v3 match... Which Ajuk Hates right.... so why is he boasting.... oh wait because hes a cocky player who only cares about winning....

Trust me Genesis if you guys had lost... this post would not have gone up so fast.... Good luck with your team....
Dont expect me to setup anymore scrims cause i cant stand Ajuks attitude thats all I'm saying....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:35 AM

No Ajuk we wont play again..... atleast while Im there....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Let me ask you this Genesis when you guys lost to arr did they boast about their win... no! when you lost to ball.... no! The only team thats boasted about beating you guys is TVO and that game was a shut out.... I'm not angry.... And I'm sorry for the rant but I get frustrated when your leader posts on ur thread that say "scalping them" and "We tossed them around pretty good". It's more than a little trash talk it makes ICE look bad and our rep in the community go down when people see this... btw the first game was a 3v3 match... Which Ajuk Hates right.... so why is he boasting.... oh wait because hes a cocky player who only cares about winning....

Trust me Genesis if you guys had lost... this post would not have gone up so fast.... Good luck with your team....
Dont expect me to setup anymore scrims cause i cant stand Ajuks attitude thats all I'm saying....
To me when Ajuk says "we tossed them around pretty good", it makes me feel like I did a good job whether we killed u guys or not. Its called a confidence boost that we need every once in a while. I wouldnt want to go into a game knowing that I have no chance to win or that I will do terrible. And how does it make you look bad? ICE has had plenty of scrim wins with other teams so Im sure your reputation is fine. It wont crumble from one little post from Ajuk.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

Gustav, is this a boast or this ?

Quit making things up. No one boasted about beating ICE. There is nothing to boast about. Shuttup Already.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:03 AM

I enjoyed the games, I got the chance to play players who don't suck.
It's better than the pub games. :\

Good Game.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:50 AM

Default You tossed meh around D:

Quote:
Scrimmage Today Against ICE
We won 2-0.

They played well. And I was impressed at how well AH is listening. You were scalping them. We tossed them around pretty good. MVP's are: Zana, JesusLives, Genesis, and York.

And speaking of york, he has just joined ACES HIGH. He is an excellent player. I think I will make him the League Organizer.

I forgot the screenie.

Scrimmage Record

to be honest i wasn't really pleased to hear what Ajuk said about - Tossing us around. I mean in the cave match ice was controling in the first part of the game. Yoda (Me) managed to pull off a shot above your teams scary defense, and one more (just a easy dunk)...The second part of the match was when the ice team sort of let go...AH took full advantage of that in the second part. My point is that saying that you guys tossed the ice team around is saying that you guys beat us 6-1 or something. Please hear me out, I'm not trying to rage (erm Gustav..) and i know that winning the clan scrimmage is always exciting, but what you said Ajuk makes me a little dissapointed. ( like I didn't try )

-XX2
PS: Genesis please don't take this as "more ice bs" ty
Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
We won 2-0.

They played well. And I was impressed at how well AH is listening. You were scalping them. We tossed them around pretty good. MVP's are: Zana, JesusLives, Genesis, and York.

And speaking of york, he has just joined ACES HIGH. He is an excellent player. I think I will make him the League Organizer.

I forgot the screenie.

Scrimmage Record

Ok let me interject.

Ajuk, you are on the wrong sorry man.

We won a 5v5 that it. Not 2-0. AH did not listen, at all. We did not toss them around. They smashed us to bits. It was ugly. They had more kills than all of us. YODA WAS CIRCLING OUR GOAL!!!!! Yes, I am excellent, you were right here .
Old 05-27-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
We won 2-0.

They played well. And I was impressed at how well AH is listening. You were scalping them. We did pretty good.. MVP's are: Zana, JesusLives, Genesis, and York.

I forgot the screenie.

Scrimmage Record

I fixed it. Sorry. But it will still remain in your posts because you quoted me. York, you were not there when we first played ICE, sorry man it's true. So it was 2-0. I appreciate it York. <3

More Kills than all of us? You insult me Sir York, I had the most kills in all of the games. The smashed us to bits did they ? They didn't win one game my friend. I like their "Smashing us to bits" we need more smashings in that case.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks for the game yesterday, the 5v5 was a good game and involved some more controversy! I can understand that you guys want to play first to 6, it is skyleague rules after all, but I think next time both teams need to agree on this beforehand. I don't mean to disparage your team in any way, I'm just pointing out that both teams need to be clear of the rules.

To lose from 4-1 up has left me absolutely gutted, especially considering i was the worst player on my team and I have let them down! Considering the flair ups here, i think its best if we refrain from scrimming each other until the competitive scene begins. (mainly because its too demoralising for us!)
Old 05-27-2010, 11:52 AM

Best times for {arr} to scrim next (or this) week.

Tuesday 17-19
Thursday 17-19
Friday 17-20
Saturday 12-20

All of these times are on GMT+0, 24 hour display.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I fixed it. Sorry. But it will still remain in your posts because you quoted me. York, you were not there when we first played ICE, sorry man it's true. So it was 2-0. I appreciate it York. <3

More Kills than all of us? You insult me Sir York, I had the most kills in all of the games. The smashed us to bits did they ? They didn't win one game my friend. I like their "Smashing us to bits" we need more smashings in that case.
The first match, was it 6v6? or even 5v5?

Also, trust me man, they smashed up.

3/6 of our players have 0 passing abilities. I will not say names.

Yea you killed pretty well but thats it. I was the only one to hold the ball in their zone for more tahn 5 seconds.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37 PM

Guess we didn't need to pass York. We will work on it, but who could pass in that type of environment ? There were Explodets everywhere!

They did do pretty good. The first match was a 3v3. -.-

I appreciate your input York. I wish other clan members would do the same.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:20 PM

Warhawks vs ACES HIGH
8 EST - 9 EST
All ACES HIGH members must try their best to be on for this scrim.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Warhawks vs ACES HIGH
8 EST - 9 EST
LOLOLOLOL. What day!?!?!?! I am away all weekend, so you time anchor / loopy / bomber / explodet / biplane wont be here.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Quote:
Warhawks vs ACES HIGH
8 EST - 9 EST
We euros want to play too! Could you choose another time? Plus, what day is that? And please put the times in GMT time so everyone can see what time this is in their country using the GMT clock on the bottom of every forums page!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:42 PM

tonight, and ajuk it needs to be abt 9, i'm sorry euros. that's 1 or 2 GMT AM
Old 05-27-2010, 10:52 PM

dude dont set it up on the same day that you planned it. That gives no time for either team to see who can come and whatnot. Plan it for next week or something.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

I agree with Genesis
Old 05-27-2010, 10:58 PM

talk to ajuk, i got this cleared with some members of my team.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:34 AM

Default Victory!

ACES HIGH vs SCREAMING EAGLES
2-1

Everyone one did good. The first game SE gave me a scare, they took us like it was nothing. It made me mad. We lost with 5 goals. The second Game, we dusted them. Third game, we dusted them again. We won AH. I am proud of all of you. AH MVP: Zana, Butter, Fishibaron, Yours Truly, and Genesis Wait, that was all that played...exactly. All of you did good, I packed the most killing, fishi did a lot of killing, and goals, that loopy is killer. Zana was making the ball go through walls : ) And Butters was a pretty good miranda, and of course, Genesis was rushing SE. I was so proud that you all have followed the "kill, kill, kill" tip. It has been a success for us. Also, all of the Screaming Eagles did a good job too. They played strong and vigorous. We look forward to playing with you again SE. I would like to hear from all of the AH members that played, what they thought of the games against SE.

Make sure to check out the AH Scrimmage Record. We currently have one TIE, 3 losses, and 3 wins. 3 losses is all that we will have too.

Maps Played:
Cave: AH 5-6 SE AH Loses
Darkwar: AH 6-3 SE AH Wins
Grotto: AH 6-3 SE AH Wins

First Game:

Second Game:

Third Game:

Last edited by Ajuk999; 05-28-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 AM

Very proud, indeed.

Pity that sportsmanship is an endangered species these days.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:29 AM

Warhawks vs ACES HIGH

2-1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajuk999
First Game:

Second Game:
Good games today guys against {WH}. The only I put a question mark was becuase we played them in the 2nd game (which we won) but then I said that we would play one more game. So the score actually wouldve come out to 2-2 but oh well who cares. I'm glad we got to play so many games today. I saw a lot of improvement in the SE games so jsut keep training. The main reason we lost Darkwar against WH was my bad lol I was flyin around reverse loopy like a moron. So my bad to the team. Anyways, try not to hate me too much for that haha.

TheGenesis
Old 05-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
Love to hear an explanation for that.

Last edited by tgleaf; 05-28-2010 at 05:14 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:57 AM

Thanks for the games guys

In the Future we shall have more glorious battles of the sky.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:24 AM

Those were very good games today Mintz! I appreciate all of the games we got to play with you! We look forward to future games! It is good to play with yall!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 PM

Hey guys,

So... :'( My Steam account is disabled (for unknown time) so I can't play
I did made a new demo-account so I can still play with you.
I'll be fine with the perks avalible.

xx SojaBird.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:26 AM

Did you report you account disability yet ?

I would do that. Maybe tell the Developers your problem in Tech Support.

Also, make sure to join our Social Group.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:19 AM

Hey,

Yea I allready opened a ticket.
I don't know what I did wrong
I'm currently playing with a new demo-account so I still can fly with you guys.
I'll hope to see you around soon with my normal account, though for now I'll hope to see you as well with my demo-account (my demo-perks-rig will do fine).

I also joined the social group

2morrow scrim?
I'll try to be there with my demo-account if that's oke.

<3 y'all,
SojaBird.

EDIT
It seems my demo time runned out
So I can't play till my Steam is enabled again :'(

Last edited by SojaBird; 05-29-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Yeah the Demo Limit sucks, it just gives people an incentive to buy the game without thinking. No we won't scrimmage tomorrow, I will be off at a Family Reunion, so I won't be able to play tomorrow. And monday is Memorial Day, I think Genesis is going to be busy, and a few other AH, so most likely not a scrim then either. I will try to get a scrim on Tuesday maybe, for sure next week. I am working on a new website for ACES HIGh by the way ^ ^
A new website? If so then I will just get rid of mine once you finish yours because I dont think we need 2 websites and a social group
Old 05-30-2010, 12:14 AM

Hey hey,

So I'm having contact with the Steam contact-service.
Let's hope they have my account open up quickly soon.

'Bout the scrim, my demo time (wich appearently was 5 hours only) has been past allready so I woulnd't even be able to play...

Let me know if you need help with that site, I might have some time...in the far future (when it's my holiday).

<3
Old 05-30-2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojaBird View Post
Hey hey,

So I'm having contact with the Steam contact-service.
Let's hope they have my account open up quickly soon.

'Bout the scrim, my demo time (wich appearently was 5 hours only) has been past allready so I woulnd't even be able to play...

Let me know if you need help with that site, I might have some time...in the far future (when it's my holiday).

<3
Soja, what is your Steam ID? O.o
Old 05-30-2010, 05:58 AM

Default Aces High: 25 Days

Well, ACES HIGH has now been around for 25 days. We have made an incredible leap into the Clan world. We have been active, we have played scrimmages, we play regularly, and we are getting better. And we are respected. It has only ben 25 days since we started, or rather posted the AH Thread. Within those 25 days, we have had awesome players like: Zana, Genesis, eLijah.666, DryBone, Fishibaron, and York. Not to say the other players aren't awesome. Our complete roster is full of fully equipped Altitude Players. Like: York, Zana, Genesis, eLijah.666, DryBone, Fishibaron, JesusLives, Butters, Number 3, Herodadotus, Deyv, Demuyt, Flight 666, Yandrak, Sojabird, Element, VeRiTaS, and Zeppelin. All of these players are striving to be better. This is what makes AH. Players that strive to be better. Even if we are sitting on a win streak, we are still striving to be better. Just a friendly little encouragement, RAISE THE ACES!
Old 05-30-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Well, ACES HIGH has now been around for 25 days. We have made an incredible leap into the Clan world. We have been active, we have played scrimmages, we play regularly, and we are getting better. And we are respected. It has only ben 25 days since we started, or rather posted the AH Thread. Within those 25 days, we have had awesome players like: Zana, Genesis, eLijah.666, DryBone, Fishibaron, and York. Not to say the other players aren't awesome. Our complete roster is full of fully equipped Altitude Players. Like: York, Zana, Genesis, eLijah.666, DryBone, Fishibaron, JesusLives, Butters, Number 3, Herodadotus, Deyv, Demuyt, Flight 666, Yandrak, Sojabird, Element, VeRiTaS, and Zeppelin. All of these players are striving to be better. This is what makes AH. Players that strive to be better. Even if we are sitting on a win streak, we are still striving to be better. Just a friendly little encouragement, RAISE THE ACES!

WOOT 25 days yea. Awesome. Seems like only yesterday I joined AH. Ah memories. RAISE THE ACES.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
WOOT 25 days yea. Awesome. Seems like only yesterday I joined AH. Ah memories. RAISE THE ACES.
*Smiles while looking at first reply*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
Oh Yeah.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zana View Post
Soja, what is your Steam ID? O.o
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sojabird I guess...
Old 05-30-2010, 12:30 PM

Hey Ajuk, when're you up for some scrimmagering then? Also, what do you want to play?