Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:23 AM

Default Reschedule

Hey FU would like to reschedule game this Sunday ( August 1st).
If possible we would like to play the following weekend.
Please let me know asap.

Cheers
Old 08-14-2010, 01:43 AM

If you guys win vs KLF this Sunday, wanna reschedule our game?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:05 AM

i am not going to be here for sundays games im going on vacation. im letting yall no now so bye and good luck
Old 08-14-2010, 09:27 PM

Default Me too

I'm almost definitely not gonna be able to make tomorrow's game either. Good luck FU, sorry that I can't play
Old 08-16-2010, 09:44 PM

Default Resignation from FU

Please remove me from the roster asap.

Exodus
Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 PM

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGirl View Post
Please remove me from the roster asap.

Exodus
. Texo Mexodus why are you leaving?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:25 PM

Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartface View Post
. Texo Mexodus why are you leaving?
Personal reasons, nothing to be alarmed about.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:38 PM

Hey guys...
Haven't been on for ages, I know.
My computer lost its mind, and i had to order new parts for it.
Plus, secured network at my new job... so, that sucks.

But as soon as I'm back online, I'll be flying with the FU again.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:16 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg
Unhappy

hey, i'm sorry but i can't be here for this sunday's games. Something came up and it's happening right as the game starts
Old 08-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

ill be back in a week or maybe 5 days
Old 08-22-2010, 09:58 PM

The only unreal thing about your team is your lack of sportsmanship.

Good day
Old 08-22-2010, 11:00 PM

assholes detected

have a good day.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMCM View Post
The only unreal thing about your team is your lack of sportsmanship.

Good day
DMCM I guess us allowing Sky who is not even on KLF (he is in KLF Stars)!!! Play that was being mean huh? also maybe you should let KLF fight their own battles. KLF showed up with 3 people, we didn't even have to play them at all.

Also Flight's comment on the next post ( assholes detected ) really displays the sportsmanship of IL now doesn't it? Join the big boy's club soon!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:26 PM

It's not about KLF. Of course they shouldnt win if they cant get 5, but FU losing the first games 4v4 and THEN start playing 5v4.. it's not pretty.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
DMCM I guess us allowing Sky who is not even on KLF (he is in KLF Stars)!!! Play that was being mean huh? also maybe you should let KLF fight their own battles. KLF showed up with 3 people, we didn't even have to play them at all.

Also Flight's comment on the next post ( assholes detected ) really displays the sportsmanship of IL now doesn't it? Join the big boy's club soon!
ya couse my english is bad. (limited)
so i cant make long texts...whatever..
Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
It's not about KLF. Of course they shouldnt win if they cant get 5, but FU losing the first games 4v4 and THEN start playing 5v4.. it's not pretty.
I kinda see what you are saying, but even in an official scrimmage most if not all teams will not accept 4 vs 4. Anyway KLF would have forfeited anyway with 3 players. We allowed a player not even on their team to play. Think what people would say if your team was short and you asked to let a non member play? Most people would flip out? We didn't, we allowed him to play. So the sportsmanship issue is mute if you ask me? I'm not even sure that the game would have stuck even if they beat us? Sky was not on the KLF roster, imo the league admin would have called foul anyway? ( that is why u didn't play Genesis who is the best HC you have!! He didn't get on the roster in time to be eligible, so KLF* Sky was not eligible, but we at least gave them some play time for kinda showing up? How can you be mad about that DMCM?

Also we had to move to Proleague servers to finish playing FLB, because the admin kept kicking our players, we had to wait 2 minutes because an active player was kicked for no reason just before a game? Everyone said that it was you and that you did that out of anger? IF so can you explain that DMCM and you speak of sportsmanship?

Last edited by SkyGirl; 08-22-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator

Good games FU! You guys are really looking strong!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:17 AM

You guys put up a good fight. Well done.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
I kinda see what you are saying, but even in an official scrimmage most if not all teams will not accept 4 vs 4. Anyway KLF would have forfeited anyway with 3 players. We allowed a player not even on their team to play. Think what people would say if your team was short and you asked to let a non member play? Most people would flip out? We didn't, we allowed him to play. So the sportsmanship issue is mute if you ask me? I'm not even sure that the game would have stuck even if they beat us? Sky was not on the KLF roster, imo the league admin would have called foul anyway? ( that is why u didn't play Genesis who is the best HC you have!! He didn't get on the roster in time to be eligible, so KLF* Sky was not eligible, but we at least gave them some play time for kinda showing up? How can you be mad about that DMCM?

Also we had to move to Proleague servers to finish playing FLB, because the admin kept kicking our players, we had to wait 2 minutes because an active player was kicked for no reason just before a game? Everyone said that it was you and that you did that out of anger? IF so can you explain that DMCM and you speak of sportsmanship?
The really slimy part isnt that you played 5v4. Its that you pretended to be chivalrous and do 4v4 until you started losing, meaning your team was feigning chivalry the entire time. Its just kinda gay if your going to 5v4 do it from the get go.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
The really slimy part isnt that you played 5v4. Its that you pretended to be chivalrous and do 4v4 until you started losing, meaning your team was feigning chivalry the entire time. Its just kinda gay if your going to 5v4 do it from the get go.
Well its kinda gay that we were even put into that position, it actually was 5 vs 3!! the 4th wasn't even on their roster Kuja. But I'm sure this is no different than any other topic on the Fourms, Opinions Opinions Opinions!! And we all know that Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:51 AM

Frankly, FU and IL are both being bad sports. KLF and fLb were good sports. And I agree with exodus about vs. KLF, we let sky play and 4v4ed them for 2 games-- better than none at all, i should think. Especially because the whole KLF team wanted us to 5v4 them, they didn't want pity. As for the IL games, I wasn't there, but you can't blame the whole FU team for bombing you 5v4. Only 5 of them were involved, after all. But obviously people put the whole FU team at fault, because like exodus said, I was kicked from the server without doing a thing.

Flight and dmcm, I'm sure you hear this all the time, but it's only a game.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Not to come off as the biggest ass ever (which i am im sorry) but to add some sarcasm to all this; its not like you would have beaten fLb in the finals anyways
Old 08-23-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
ıf ıts just a game why you guys havnt played all matchs vs KLF 4vs4 =O
Old 08-23-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato man View Post
ıf ıts just a game why you guys havnt played all matchs vs KLF 4vs4 =O
=O. You got me there. Except I am the wrong person to ask this-- I am not the leader of FU, I don't make the decisions. Maybe it's because FU's leaders would rather win than give a team that only showed 3 of its players a fair chance. KLF didn't complain.

Also, on a random note, I have a question: it seems that in all of your posts, tomato, your i's have no dots above them. How did you pull off this tremendous feat?
Old 08-23-2010, 12:00 PM

aya and genesis are on the roster the site just wasn't updated so thats no argument, sorry exo =/
Old 08-23-2010, 12:02 PM

Just so you know,

it wasn't so much the 5v4 that upset me, but the attitude of most of your players about it. It was really pathetic.

FU is a new clan and you haven't won anything, show some humility. Don't try to be the new SE.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
It seems that in all of your posts, tomato, your i's have no dots above them. How did you pull off this tremendous feat?
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Just so you know,

it wasn't so much the 5v4 that upset me, but the attitude of most of your players about it. It was really pathetic.

FU is a new clan and you haven't won anything, show some humility. Don't try to be the new SE.
this post made me lol. new SE ftw.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Just so you know,

Im not sure I understand about>>> "it wasn't so much the 5v4 that upset me, but the attitude of most of your players about it. It was really pathetic."

I was playing in game, and I guess I didn't see what you were talking about? what was said, I may have missed it. Also keep in mind, that if a team really wants a win it's always a good idea to show up to the game. After all they had 3 show, not our fault at all? You guys need to quit saying 5 vs 4 it was 5 vs 3!! We allowed a non member to play on their team, I kinda think that was gracious in it self. We could have said sorry u don't have enough players. I really don't even think that the games that they played could have even been counted due to the non roster member playing. So this is just a reason to complain about anything that happened Sunday, If you had beaten us I'm sure you would see no need to defend the team that really didn't show up for the game.

I really hope someone has the FU vs IL game recorded, if so please look at the replay very close and you will see that Flight is very predictable, I knew exactly where he was going to run and where his alternate route was. I personally shut him down most of the game ( actually I did shut him down, lag and all ) he got maybe 1 maybe 2 bombs by me. IF you disagree then simply look at the replay! That will show you the truth not opinion!

I also read what Wolf had to say, and he said that Genesis was actually listed on your roster? If so you actually had a coaching issue, Genesis is the best HC you have anyway, plus after IL FU lost connection you could have subbed Genesis in and there would be no reason to comment on 5 vs 4 anything! This was a 5 vs 5 tourney and it is your responsibility to ensure that 5 players will play and will be able to stay in the game, the opposite team does not have to continually hit the tab button and babysit the opposite team and make sure that they are doing everything right! Any of your leaders could have subbed in any player at anytime if one your player could not stay connected, that is a leadership issue, not a sportsmanship issue.

If anyone has the games recorded please post a link here, I would love to see it.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:24 PM

Im not sure I understand about>>> ^^^

If you were going to 5v4 when you started to lose, which ensured your victory, why play at all if KLF had only 3 players? Why bother putting up a fake front of chivalry, just to discard it when you start losing? You had the option of claiming a forfeit win at the beginning. The pathetic part is that when you realized you were going to lose (see 0-2 down), you brought on the extra player to seal your unearned victory. That alone is enough to defend KLF, whether we won or lost.

How does Flight's predictability have to do with anything at all? Are you saying that watching the replays will back your reasoning for 5v4 vs IL? "Flight lag bombs" is a pretty bad excuse, though. Why didn't you just come out with "we want to win"? Lying about bad sportsmanship is just lol.

I also read what Wolf had to say. Which part are you talking about? The angry crying that Genesis isn't getting enough playing time part, or the one where he capslocks and tells me to get the f*ck out and spectate after flight tells me the pick the lineup? Either way I really didn't care what wolf had to say. Sure, after I lost connection we could have subbed Genesis in. Too bad the rules don't allow midgame subs. Yeah, that's definitely a leadership issue.

If anyone has the games recorded please post a link here, I would also love to see exactly what I saw in-game yesterday even though it doesn't help my point at all.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
Im not sure I understand about>>> ^^^

If you were going to 5v4 when you started to lose, which ensured your victory, why play at all if KLF had only 3 players? Why bother putting up a fake front of chivalry, just to discard it when you start losing? You had the option of claiming a forfeit win at the beginning. The pathetic part is that when you realized you were going to lose (see 0-2 down), you brought on the extra player to seal your unearned victory. That alone is enough to defend KLF, whether we won or lost.

How does Flight's predictability have to do with anything at all? Are you saying that watching the replays will back your reasoning for 5v4 vs IL? "Flight lag bombs" is a pretty bad excuse, though. Why didn't you just come out with "we want to win"? Lying about bad sportsmanship is just lol.

I also read what Wolf had to say. Which part are you talking about? The angry crying that Genesis isn't getting enough playing time part, or the one where he capslocks and tells me to get the f*ck out and spectate after flight tells me the pick the lineup? Either way I really didn't care what wolf had to say. Sure, after I lost connection we could have subbed Genesis in. Too bad the rules don't allow midgame subs. Yeah, that's definitely a leadership issue.

If anyone has the games recorded please post a link here, I would also love to see exactly what I saw in-game yesterday even though it doesn't help my point at all.
Not at all, we are glad that Genesis didn't get to play at all, he can be predicted also as one of the best HC's out there and a huge threat. I'm glad that whom ever made that decision, decided that Genesis needed proving. Wow Genesis needs proving? I'm surprised he hasn't been recruited by the best already, but everyone knows that friendship and tenure is always a factor in some lineups. abilities sometimes get overlooked, but then again I would be scared in your position too with Genesis on my team, someone will have to sit while he plays very soon.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:54 PM

My god I have had to say this way too much lately, your overrating genesis.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:05 PM

Good thing you didn't respond to any part of my post at all. Otherwise I'd have to write another post detailing exactly why you make no sense. Also, what Kuja said.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Good thing you didn't respond to any part of my post at all. Otherwise I'd have to write another post detailing exactly why you make no sense. Also, what Kuja said.
Rule 11 of the internet, [Y].
Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
My god I have had to say this way too much lately, your overrating genesis.
Hey Kuja that is your opinion, but mine differs from yours. Who's right? well lets get Genesis in a Beast team and let him prove himself there, he sure has done it in several other less effective teams. Put your money where your mouth is Miss Kuja, let him play in several non official scrims with a team like yours and let him get use to the team, and you may just see it differently. He has never had an opportunity to play with the big boy's because of opinions like IL.FU's they are all so afraid of him they put him in the back of the pack to insure their position in the lineup.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Gensis = God Kuja get it right!

Anyways, I am in favor for a team sitting when the other team has a connection drop. It is much different then a intentional leave or only having 4 players. However, there is no rule against it so FU didn't do anything to break the rules. IL you were right to question FU but not right to continuously harass the finally "okay" FFL playing environment (can't believe I just complimented FFL). You can't get aggravated by a team abiding by the rules. Sure you can call them unfair and cruel but to do it incessantly is a bit wrong.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:11 PM

I would do research before making statements like that, Exodus. Genesis has played 2 games with fLb as a "random" in our scrims when we only had 4.

EDIT: Woken, I agree. In the end, it really comes down to what treatment do you want if your connection drops, FU? Because I would put money on teams not sitting for you after the events of FFL.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

o.o Isn't Gen on sammich? When did he leave? I don't want to lose my hc =(

Edit: less qq moar pew pew plz
Old 08-23-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
There is no need, you have proven my point exactly with your useless, fearful attempt to get the attention off of you FU, with that slap stick comedy/apology to attempt to make you feel justified. It's ok we understand, I would be threatened too if I were in your shoes. By the way if a team mate needs to whisper to tell you that you need a line up change, then why do u even bother making the line up?

Oh wait that shouldn't even work, you have to be connected to see a whisper? JK that was in fun, I know that it happens to everyone and a team mate seems to be blaming you for that, everyone here has had that happen to them, so they should back off of that. I really don't understand the extent that you have taken this, the truth is that you have to bomb the base to win, wether you lagged out far a short time or not, even when you were there it didn't matter, I pwned Flight all but 2 times that he ran ( thats a fact ) if he didn't score it didn't matter if you were 1 man up he still didn't have a good day at running and I had a great day at defending. Accept your loss and go on with life and get us next time, do your talking with your plane, that is how to prove your point with no arguments.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wok3N^ View Post
Gensis = God Kuja get it right!

Anyways, I am in favor for a team sitting when the other team has a connection drop. It is much different then a intentional leave or only having 4 players. However, there is no rule against it so FU didn't do anything to break the rules. IL you were right to question FU but not right to continuously harass the finally "okay" FFL playing environment (can't believe I just complimented FFL). You can't get aggravated by a team abiding by the rules. Sure you can call them unfair and cruel but to do it incessantly is a bit wrong.
He most certainly can bitch about FU. No one has accused them of cheating they have been accused of being poor manner 5v4ers.