Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fainaent View Post
This is X.
Secondly, I wasn't even in the game for shire, who was left in the EF roster at that point?
Me neither, so they prob played 7 vs 3 or something, just because it was possible
Old 02-18-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
This is X.

First, you guys are lucky, I fps-lagged into a wall on mineshaft(part way down the horizontal tunnel with pink turrets, directly after the vertical tunnel full of red turrets). I had full health when I turned that corner, but my plane kept turning when my screen froze. The same thing happened at the end of CM, and every CL player who was watching saw it happen, so acting like it's not an issue I have is simply being difficult where it's not needed.
Get a new computer ?

I must say, the attitude of some of the CL players is less than ideal, and I would hope there could be more consistent rule-following in the future, as well as having the CL admins stop childishly using admin powers whenever they get upset.

Next time if we do scrim, we can talk/agree about the rules before playing... If you are going to QQ on every server, it doesn't surprise me when the Admins ban you.. i mean really, you broke nearly half of the rules on sandbox

Secondly, I wasn't even in the game for shire, who was left in the EF roster at that point?
Nobody told us you were or weren't in the game...

Thirdly, I realize that coop isn't a very good format for competitive play. Rush maps and team maps are two entirely different skillsets, and with an odd number of games there will always be more of one than the other.

It was fun, with the exception of some unfortunate moments, but I don't think competitive coop works very well in its current format.
well, yea
*My replies in Bold.

Last edited by TwistedDuck; 02-18-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:45 PM

Geiro, I wasn't involved in that discussion between you and TD. All I heard is that we decided to continue the map instead of restarting. I consider the rest to be between you two leaders.

Last edited by RedLight; 02-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLight View Post
Geiro, I wasn't involved in that discussion between you and TD. All I heard is that we decided to continue the map instead of restarting. I consider the rest to be between you two leaders.
You are right there, you guys decided. We didn't. Even though Cls are admins everywhere and control every coop server and stuff, doesn't mean you can just do everything you want when we are playing coop and scrimming. Unacceptable

Last edited by Geiro; 02-18-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 PM

Also, until there is some sort of agreement about rules, I'm not going to participate in scrims any more. Not that I'm a huge asset to the team, but I still think that the past two scrims have been a disaster always due to there always being some sort of disastrous agreement broken. Why can't everyone (I'm mainly talking to CL) just stick to the rules and call it a day? Bickering and pugnacious behavior is unacceptable in a true competitive environment. So why are we making it that way?
Old 02-18-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Also, until there is some sort of agreement about rules, I'm not going to participate in scrims any more. Not that I'm a huge asset to the team, but I still think that the past two scrims have been a disaster always due to the rules being broken. Why can't everyone (I'm mainly talking to CL) just stick to the rules and call it a day? Bickering and pugnacious behavior is unacceptable in a true competitive environment, so why can't we make it that way?
I appreciate that reaction Redlight, I really do (->not being sarcastic)
Old 02-18-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Also, until there is some sort of agreement about rules, I'm not going to participate in scrims any more. Not that I'm a huge asset to the team, but I still think that the past two scrims have been a disaster always due to there always being some sort of disastrous agreement broken. Why can't everyone (I'm mainly talking to CL) just stick to the rules and call it a day? Bickering and pugnacious behavior is unacceptable in a true competitive environment. So why are we making it that way?
Well, if i did anything wrong (especially about the restart stuff) i'm sorry.
Hopefully we can just agree with each other on the rules next time, once again sorry to the people that could not have a good time today
Old 02-18-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedDuck View Post
*My replies in Bold.

Yes, I will get a new computer as soon as I can. I sold my computer and liquidated $10k is trading funds to pay for medical expenses for my wife. I apologize tremendously for having to fall back on my netbook.

As far as I was aware, the rules were pretty much agreed on when we started. When the server dropped a player on CM, we restarted. That didn't happen on mineshaft.

As far as being banned on other servers, I was banned first by AmLob for calling a balance vote, when the last player say 'bal'. I was then banned for 2 weeks because I called Amlob a prick for not even asking me about the situation.

Then, one of you two kick me from the scrim server, after calling me a chicken, because I say you're a noob? Grow up.

As for shire, that's a blatant lie. I clearly said, AND YOU RESPONDED, that I couldn't play another map. You called me a chicken, if you don't recall.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:07 PM

i expect DMCM ragequit from coop in next month

in other news. While you both only active coop clans, you may want to just set up rules, as we have for APL and SL. Just pick 2 from each clan, get to empty server and make rules.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy11one View Post
i expect DMCM ragequit from coop in next month

in other news. While you both only active coop clans, you may want to just set up rules, as we have for APL and SL. Just pick 2 from each clan, get to empty server and make rules.
We did have rules, but they were broken. So I don't expect anything else if we would make rules again
Old 02-18-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geiro View Post
We did have rules, but they were broken. So I don't expect anything else if we would make rules again
Well yea some were broken and from looking at things from your side it wasn't fair at all, i/we apologize about what happened today, things turn from fun > disaster in seconds, we can sort all this out or forget that this happened and scrim if you/EF want to, let's not end this in a sad way...
Old 02-18-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
*My replies in Bold.
BTW TD, what rules did I break in sandbox? You said I broke nearly half?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:17 PM

In other words, CL Op.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
i doesn't really matter now.. if you wanna know it's: Rule #7 and #4,

Quote:
You probably didn't respect the admins in their opinion :P Happened to me also; if that's a rule, then make sure admins are more diverse and that they know everything about the server and ranking system.. Now all admins are from CL or CL friends and all have the same opinion and protect eachother ofc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
In other words, CL Op.
No just no...
Old 02-18-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
In other words, CL Op.
Let's see. CM(easy), CL all died in first section. EF planted charge.

Caution: EF planted charge twice, CL died both times.

101: CL blew base before EF.

Mineshaft: Only map EF didn't finish, but was with less players and my lag-crash.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
i doesn't really matter now.. if you wanna know it's: Rule #7 and #4,
Rule 4: If an admin bans you for no reason whatsoever, you are absolutely not allowed to completely lose it and call them a 'prick'. Breaking this rule will result in a 2 week ban on all servers. Right? Anyone who justifies and supports that decision shouldn't have admin privileges

Rule 7: Do not command or rush players to do what you want. I did this? Even if I did, 2/7 is almost half, right? I got banned for calling balance when the last living player said bal, and you still defend it. You're as bad as amlob.

Rule New: An admin can call you a chicken, and if you respond with any form of 'noob' you will be kicked from the server.

See, this is my point. Admins have to be responsible with their adminization. I still hold that any form of admin abuse like this for personal, petty reasons only shows one's inability to be an admin.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geiro View Post
lol. I know TD long enough to be sure, that he will try to fix any problem and make your and his future gaming experience more enjoyable. Dont need to be that mad.
As I said, thread with rules, like it was made for both APL and SL will work better, than anything, since you can only apply to "rulebook", not "i said TD, TD told another guy, that guy screwed this, that guy screwed that".
Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Rule 4: If an admin bans you for no reason whatsoever, you are absolutely not allowed to completely lose it and call them a 'prick'. Breaking this rule will result in a 2 week ban on all servers. Right? Anyone who justifies and supports that decision shouldn't have admin privileges

Rule 7: Do not command or rush players to do what you want. I did this? Even if I did, 2/7 is almost half, right? I got banned for calling balance when the last living player said bal, and you still defend it. You're as bad as amlob.

Rule New: An admin can call you a chicken, and if you respond with any form of 'noob' you will be kicked from the server.

See, this is my point. Admins have to be responsible with their adminization. I still hold that any form of admin abuse like this for personal, petty reasons only shows one's inability to be an admin.
Although i did not know what exactly happened I'm pretty sure Amlob did not insult you, he is not that kind of person and from what i've seen you rage/qq about people many times especially in maps that take team-work like Mission impossible
Old 02-18-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Although i did not know what exactly happened I'm pretty sure Amlob did not insult you, he is not that kind of person and from what i've seen you rage/qq about people many times especially in maps that take team-work like Mission impossible
Yes, because when I tell someone not to follow, and they do, with repair, and then take both healths, I rage. When people play like people, communicate, and learn, I don't rage against them.

I only rage against real noobs, not new players.

Amlob insulted me by banning me for no reason. Twice.

You don't like me, fine. But that's not a reason for a ban, and you just support amlob cause... well, I have no idea really.

BTW, ban Welly. He lure-killed me purposefully on randa training, then when I called him out on it, he and Vial tried to convince the new players to ban me, and voted.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Welly just called people retards on elephant, ban him.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Yes, because when I tell someone not to follow, and they do, with repair, and then take both healths, I rage. When people play like people, communicate, and learn, I don't rage against them.

I only rage against real noobs, not new players.

Amlob insulted me by banning me for no reason. Twice.

You don't like me, fine. But that's not a reason for a ban, and you just support amlob cause... well, I have no idea really.

BTW, ban Welly. He lure-killed me purposefully on randa training, then when I called him out on it, he and Vial tried to convince the new players to ban me, and voted.
What do you mean by support ? the only thing i've ever done to you was voting 1 on a vote kick made by someone, i didn't like the fact that you were always qq'ing about things, oh and banning for someone calling saying retard ?
if i banned people who do that, then sandbox will be an empty server. now that i say that... you're going to go "Oh God! really ? i'm so going to offend people more" you try to insult people ALL the times... sarcastically and you know it, oh and this is not a sandbox thread...
Old 02-18-2012, 11:12 PM

Quote:
What do you mean by support ? the only thing i've ever done to you was voting 1 on a vote kick made by someone, i didn't like the fact that you were always qq'ing about things, oh and banning for someone calling saying retard ?
if i banned people who do that, then sandbox will be an empty server. now that i say that... you're going to go "Oh God! really ? i'm so going to offend people more" you try to insult people ALL the times... sarcastically and you know it, oh and this is not a sandbox thread...
Support, when you said you agreed that a 2 week ban was fair for me calling amlob a prick.

You say that my behavior is bannable, then ban Welly. Good admins don't pick and choose who they enforce rules on.

I've told you, I only call people noobs when they are truly noobs. People who converse sometimes, but then they knowingly do something stupid to kill me and won't talk about it. When new players won't listen about how they are killing other players over and over.

But, i'm going to try and change that. I'm going to be the helpful friendly guy from now on.

I just wanted to see if you still thought I deserved to be banned. I'd also like to know if it was you that kicked me today, as it's just another example of pathetic admin abuse.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Support, when you said you agreed that a 2 week ban was fair for me calling amlob a prick.

You say that my behavior is bannable, then ban Welly. Good admins don't pick and choose who they enforce rules on.

I've told you, I only call people noobs when they are truly noobs. People who converse sometimes, but then they knowingly do something stupid to kill me and won't talk about it. When new players won't listen about how they are killing other players over and over.

But, i'm going to try and change that. I'm going to be the helpful friendly guy from now on.

I just wanted to see if you still thought I deserved to be banned. I'd also like to know if it was you that kicked me today, as it's just another example of pathetic admin abuse.
I never said i supported that 2 week ban.
You say so much bad things, does not matter if they are noobs or new players or pros.
it's good if you want to be friendly with people.
finally i did not ban you or kick you today.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:41 PM

Why do ya'll fight?
Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 PM

If I may make a petition, can you all (TD & X) please move this into private chat? This doesn't need to be on our clan thread.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
If I may make a petition, can you all (TD & X) please move this into private chat? This doesn't need to be on our clan thread.
Yea, @X if you want to say anything just pm me or on the sandbox thread.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:17 AM

Listen coop is not a mode which fits naturally to scrims, so it is to be expected that we wont have the rules nailed down at the start.

We are trying things out, e.g. the bo3 for the short maps.
But I completely agree that we should try and codify the rules, so we are all on the same page.

Also the scrim server code isn't perfect, so sometimes people don't get moved or don't load. I host it on my old laptop, so sometimes there is lag.

As for today, I was under the impression that we would do 3 maps, but then we continued and did 5. Albeit without a full [EF] complement for the last couple. It was a bit confusing. I wouldn't read too much into the result today.

There were also a lot of new players who hadn't scrimmed in coop before, so didnt know the format and didnt have the new maps we use. So things weren't as efficient as they could be and it was a bit frustrating at times.

I think its best if we just move on from here.

As for X, I kicked him today after he said he was leaving but then didnt, holding up the game we were trying to start. I am just tired of his rudeness. I have tried to be civil to him and restrained myself from banning him from both my football server or my coop scrim server. Almost every time, he has failed to reciprocate, and crosses the line into abusive and childish language. "You Reap What You Sow"

Last edited by AmateurLobster; 02-19-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 AM

Lol Amlob, you don't like my 'rudeness'? So when I say I can't play another match, and TD calls me a chicken, I'm the rude one?

You've never tried to be civil with me. You just made a mistake banning me for no good reason and have never been able to get over the fact that you were wrong. Throwing a little fit and banning me on all servers for 2 weeks cause I called you a prick isn't 'trying to be the bigger man'.

Ban me from your football server, who cares about football?

I am the one that tried to set things straight originally, you defriended me, banned me, and never looked back, so don't give me that self-righteous spiel.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:17 AM

Old 02-19-2012, 02:25 AM

X, your bans never happen for no reason. They are always preceded by you being rude.

And I have always been civil with you since the first incident. Did I ignore you PM after you were kicked from a private map test? Did I immediately kick you from my football server? Am I rude to you on the coop server? Do I make comments when you fail? Do I encourage people to kick you?
The answer is all of those is no, I just let you play.
In fact I am more lenient with you when you are insulting others in the coop server (which has happened more than once) because I don't want to cause another incident.

But there are limits to the crap I will tolerate from you, leading to kicks or bans.

Last edited by AmateurLobster; 02-19-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurLobster View Post
X, your bans never happen for no reason. They are always preceded by you being rude.

And I have always been civil with you since the first incident. Did I ignore you PM after you were kicked from a private map test? Did I immediately kick you from my football server? Am I rude to you on the coop server? Do I make comments when you fail? Do I encourage people to kick you?
The answer is all of those is no, I just let you play.
In fact I am more lenient with you when you are insulting others in the coop server (which has happened more than once) because I don't want to cause another incident.

But there are limits to the crap I will tolerate from you, leading to kicks or bans.
Yeah, like the first time you banned me? Last player said 'bal', I voted to balance, and you banned me. I came back later, and you banned me again. Totally my fault.

Me being rude was saying the word 'prick', to which you banned me for 2 weeks. TWICE. even after my ban was lifted you re-banned be, because you were so hurt that I said a bad thing about you. You just abuse admin privileges. You have also made your fair share of snide remarks about me in coop and in football.

Every ban you made against me in coop was completely unfounded. Your server is your server, and if I call you a moron in your server for kill-whoring with randa, but only getting 3 kills in a match, and simultaneously saying I'm not doing enough with 30 kills and 3 goals, then you can ban me, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:37 AM

Lets get some context here.
You were playing football at 1am est in a public room with 7 people. You had raged at other players already, before you starting bitching about my kill ratio with a randa, in football! Not to mention you had played randa up to that point and had a similar ratio. I can tell you that the other people in the server were disappointed your ban wasn't longer.

I like how you are trying to make it seem like you're just an innocent victim in all of this. It's like you're totally unaware that it is your own actions that causes these kicks and bans.

Take some personal responsibility and grow up.

This is my last post on the matter. EDIT [ok I break this promise but for completeness: I never said I was kill-whoring in football, I would never do that]

Last edited by AmateurLobster; 02-19-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurLobster View Post
Lets get some context here.
You were playing football at 1am est in a public room with 7 people. You had raged at other players already, before you starting bitching about my kill ratio with a randa, in football! Not to mention you had played randa up to that point and had a similar ratio. I can tell you that the other people in the server were disappointed your ban wasn't longer.

I like how you are trying to make it seem like you're just an innocent victim in all of this. It's like you're totally unaware that it is your own actions that causes these kicks and bans.

Take some personal responsibility and grow up.

This is my last post on the matter.
I was mostly referring to you banning me on the coop servers.

On your server, you started by claiming that I wasn't doing anything for the team, even though I was leading in kills and goals. You called me a kill-whore, and admitted that you were kill-whoring with randa, but you only had 3 kills. Your memory isn't serving you very well.

All the coop bans were unfounded, I already said I don't care about football.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:01 AM

Keep this to your PM's or on the Sandbox thread where it belongs, both of you
This is not the place to talk about server matters/bans.

Thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Keep this to your PM's or on the Sandbox thread where it belongs, both of you
This is not the place to talk about server matters/bans.

Thanks
'bout dam time
Old 02-24-2012, 07:35 PM

hey guys i just now got on and read this huge argument with u EFs and CLs i don't think i broke any rules btw i don't want to play in the next scrim either is their is going to be dumb asses who break rules and r not nice (admins r ok just be nice and play fair). This entire game was made for the fun of its players not for big petty arguments next time MAKE RULES and stick to them.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:39 PM

i am not pointing fingers or calling people specifically dumb a**** its just.... i agree that it is dumb when people r noobs and use their admin powers for their team or for their advantage this is my opinion would like responses for both sides because of this 1 scrim that went "wrong"!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:58 PM

oh and another thing to go along with the X and TD chat; this is a game not real life there is no reason to get mad a someone because u got banned for 2 weeks let it go and don't cry over it like a baby. R u guys 5 or 16 is there something missing i think there is its called the golden rule. Do unto others as u would want done to yourself. That is the best thing i have. Its about time that u2 just shutup and forget about it its in the past so just shut your traps. Another thing this is not banking or rocket science. Its called having fun, being nice living like a good person that u r.