Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:02 AM

but who do i ask...it doesnt say anything
Old 08-25-2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormich View Post
Just play and get better, no one is gonna take noobs into clans, well, almost no one lol
well the game is partllly to have fun...isnt it??????
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammyboi2104 View Post
well the game is partllly to have fun...isnt it??????
no this is life
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercoop View Post
no this is life
What do you know?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:36 AM

note: i am now level 19 !!!!!!! is that good enough to join this clan?????
Old 08-25-2009, 12:42 AM

this clan is all level 60. get to it.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:07 AM

no problemo...just save me a spot then plz
Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
no problemo...just save me a spot then plz
we dont save, simple as that. we find good players. if u arent level 60 soon and show eX skills. why not try other clans
Old 08-25-2009, 01:39 AM

i actualy dont know...but ill try if i cant...ill wait for next time...or ill start my own clan
Old 08-25-2009, 01:45 AM

Quote:
i actualy dont know...but ill try if i cant...ill wait for next time...or ill start my own clan

well if u start new clan.. good luck
Old 08-25-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercoop View Post
no this is life
well put coop
Old 08-25-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FN]MONXY FIST View Post
well put coop

I concur with coop............
Old 08-25-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunksyco View Post
I concur with coop............
haha alty is life, is quite interesting...
Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 PM

Default Proleague

message to all eX : proleague season is up, please take some time in coming online for team practices...

we are still a few man short, please feel free to ask for trials ...
Old 08-25-2009, 10:31 PM

Can I have a trial?
I mostly play Bomber.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerd Rage View Post
Can I have a trial?
I mostly play Bomber.
what level are you and, whats ur name on alty?...
Old 08-26-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_denied View Post
what level are you and, whats ur name on alty?...

60. Nerd Rage. Bomber. (Demo)

I see him a lot.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli.ta View Post
60. Nerd Rage. Bomber. (Demo)

I see him a lot.
good?.......
Old 08-26-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
good?.......
I was just answering your question.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:19 AM

Alright, hello to all eX members, for those who don't know I'm the newest member of eX and I just wanted to give you guys my email for team purposes and to be friends with all of you.

geoffreymister2@gmail.com

combat
Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 AM

W-w-w-what?! eX-BOSS? Combat? o_o
Old 08-27-2009, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli.ta View Post
W-w-w-what?! eX-BOSS? Combat? o_o
Is this a big deal? I was under the impression that BOSS was pretty unknown.

And yes, I much rather become a part of a smaller, better team than still be on BOSS.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:55 AM

32Welcomes!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:57 AM

what is this nonsense. This guy makes a team, recruits all the noobs, many of which are defectors of other noob clans, splits it up into A and B team, then quits and joins another team made up of noobs who defected from other noob clans.

I say we dont allow any of these useless teams into the league. They will just fizzle out before the end of the season.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameguard View Post
what is this nonsense. This guy makes a team, recruits all the noobs, many of which are defectors of other noob clans, splits it up into A and B team, then quits and joins another team made up of noobs who defected from other noob clans.

I say we dont allow any of these useless teams into the league. They will just fizzle out before the end of the season.
I know you are on fLb gameguard, and that supposedly gives you some sort of insight over the "non-elites" of Altitude. But my name is in the top left hand corner of my post and I don't know if you are blind... but I rather no be referred to as "this guy" when clearly my name is in big letters on your screen.

COMBAT
Old 08-27-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat View Post
I know you are on fLb gameguard, and that supposedly gives you some sort of insight over the "non-elites" of Altitude. But my name is in the top left hand corner of my post and I don't know if you are blind... but I rather no be referred to as "this guy" when clearly my name is in big letters on your screen.

COMBAT

well concuring to combat... i do have to say.. hey we just make clans for fun and for tourney.. does it make such a big problem to ppl?... i do mean we are only here to enjoy our other half of life in alty... stop with this bombardment and lets just say it a end of subject? ....

combat.. dont have to get so pissed xD.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
well concuring to combat... i do have to say.. hey we just make clans for fun and for tourney.. does it make such a big problem to ppl?... i do mean we are only here to enjoy our other half of life in alty... stop with this bombardment and lets just say it a end of subject? ....

combat.. dont have to get so pissed xD.
Sorry, for sounding demeaning, I gotta vent sometimes ya know? haha!

But yeah, this is not your run of the mill bad team either. I know ex is good, I've seen them play. Lots of teams like eX are good the altitude community.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:10 AM

How is people making teams with like 15 people in them and them ditching them to join some other team good for the community. That is a bad team experience and would discourage people if anything from participating in the future.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
How is people making teams with like 15 people in them and them ditching them to join some other team good for the community. That is a bad team experience and would discourage people if anything from participating in the future.

lol... i dno hues u talking about .... but hell.. ppl like to change they change. i guess..
Old 08-27-2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
lol... i dno hues u talking about .... but hell.. ppl like to change they change. i guess..
combat

10 chars
Old 08-27-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
combat

10 chars

somehow i think this is making eX look bad ... we seem like a team that takes ppl from every other clan... -.-

oh wellz *sighs*
Old 08-27-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
somehow i think this is making eX look bad ... we seem like a team that takes ppl from every other clan... -.-

oh wellz *sighs*
deni as i said to prune tht was yelling at me for loli and clunge... [xP]
"we are not taking them, they ask for the trials"

@ Kuja: All these that are not helping the team 100% or not online much, will LOOKING team in some time...
Old 08-27-2009, 02:09 PM

Hey guys, just letting you know i'm moving back home until the 13th or so of september, and my mams got rid of the internet there so I'll probably be awol for a little while
Old 08-27-2009, 02:11 PM

:\ fLB does hate us.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:28 PM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Can we set up some kind of regulatory body that all the teams abide by? With rules like, oh I don't know, a waiting period before abandoning the team you just joined/created?
Old 08-27-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Can we set up some kind of regulatory body that all the teams abide by? With rules like, oh I don't know, a waiting period before abandoning the team you just joined/created?
donno if its possible..
lets hope the next BIG update to be a team setting...
[to have a team page, chat and team forum in-game]
then we will ask for more?
xP
Old 08-27-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I'm not super sure why I'm getting all of this? I know people might not quit clans that often, but I made BOSS a while ago, more than 8 weeks ago, and then and it stated to get bigger about 2 weeks in. I made it for fun because me and my friends felt like we should make a team instead of all getting into the same one. So, BOSS came into play, I recruited about 10-12 other than my and my two friends and I put A LOT of work into organizing and keeping people up to date and made friends in the process.

I would also like you to know that I don't care what you say, I didn't abandon my team. It's not my job to keep the team either. I made it, and then yes, I eventually quit. What you do if you were the captain of BOSS? Hmm? Kick all of the bad people out? Is that the right thing to do?

I'm sorry eX, I appear to be getting called out on your page, and believe me when I say I have no intention to leave eX.

I'm sorry I have offended some of you (why I'm not sure) but I think I can join any team. I tried out for eX, I had to be good to get in and I did and so I would like it if you some of you guys would leave me alone.

combat
Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
I'm not super sure why I'm getting all of this? I know people might not quit clans that often, but I made BOSS a while ago, more than 8 weeks ago, and then and it stated to get bigger about 2 weeks in. I made it for fun because me and my friends felt like we should make a team instead of all getting into the same one. So, BOSS came into play, I recruited about 10-12 other than my and my two friends and I put A LOT of work into organizing and keeping people up to date and made friends in the process.

I would also like you to know that I don't care what you say, I didn't abandon my team. It's not my job to keep the team either. I made it, and then yes, I eventually quit. What you do if you were the captain of BOSS? Hmm? Kick all of the bad people out? Is that the right thing to do?

I'm sorry eX, I appear to be getting called out on your page, and believe me when I say I have no intention to leave eX.

I'm sorry I have offended some of you (why I'm not sure) but I think I can join any team. I tried out for eX, I had to be good to get in and I did and so I would like it if you some of you guys would leave me alone.

combat
I did that, what the **** is wrong with it?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM

that's y its ****ed up
Old 08-27-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:

See, here's the problem. On the BOSS page, you said that you left BOSS because you couldn't handle all the responsibility of being captain for your team. But if that's really the case, then why couldn't you just hand the captaincy of your team to someone else in BOSS, and then stay in the team but not as a captain? You didn't even have the decency to delegate a captain before leaving your team.

In reality, what we all know is that you simply left BOSS because you didn't think your teammates were good enough for you. And herein lies the issue: everyone always complains about how the upper echelon of teams in Altitude always soak up all the good talent, but the reality is that we have tons of perfectly good mid-tier talent (perhaps you, combat) who don't have the balls to gather groups of people with good talent to form their own team and work on their own skills in order to someday be a contender up top. Instead, we have tons of people who are just trying to get into the pants of the best team they could find, but are willing to jump ship as soon as they get good enough to get into a better team.

That's part of the reason why fLb is starting to be able to form a THIRD offshoot team, instead of whoever they're recruiting being able to form their own team with a separate identity not dominated by kuja. It's not that the top teams are sucking up all the talent--it's that none of the excess talent wants to form their own teams and are instead willing to just let themselves be swept up into fLb's faggy little family.

I applaud people like ARAB who are trying to start competitive teams from total scratch to start increasing the pool of competitiveness in Altitude. As for you, combat, you are just a symptom of a larger problem that's causing competitive Altitude to stagnate. Best of luck to you, team eX, and let's hope that your team members are willing to stick it out long enough to become a solidly top team, even if you start off mediocre.
Closed Thread