Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Wait what? You're leaving? Is this like a permanent thing? I'm so confused T_T
Old 01-02-2010, 04:15 PM

Oh sry mike. I was playing a game with X, Tex and others and I said if we lose I quit. We lost!

But uh..I didn't get 100K yet so...

I'll be around ^^; sorry for the scare
Old 01-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

... *dies* don't do that to me D:
Old 01-09-2010, 05:48 PM

Just a message to all sammiches: we are having a intra-team ball practice on Tuesday Jan 12th at 9pm EST.

If you plan on playing in the ball tourney, it would be awesome if you could be on so we can talk strategy and get some team ideas together.

Also, we're going to start collecting on that skype signing agreement, so if you don't have skype, please get it so we can better communicate, which is especially important if we plan to have any semblance of a strat in a fast paced game time like ball.

Over and out.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:33 AM

99 sammies
Old 01-16-2010, 02:25 AM

dear sammies,
if you havent already tried it, please check out the new update!
it looks like we got some tweaking to do..could we setup a time to practice again with the new nerfies and updates?
Old 01-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator

Ya. This update kind of ruins our typical play-style. We should get on and all chat / try and figure some things out sometime. Who knows - maybe I'll have to play a different plane if ta randa turns out to be as bad as it feels right now =O
Old 01-16-2010, 05:33 AM

Mike not playing randa in a league match. :O
That seems ... hard to imagine.

Anyways, congrats on single-handedly making the devs nerf your plane mike.
Much respect. Not many can claim having done that.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Just you wait - I'll show you all up with rubber hull demo loopy. Then you'll be sorry!

Also <3 Tyr
Old 01-16-2010, 11:32 AM

i friended mikey before he knew how to play with anchor. he was a PRO bomber! ah..the good ol days. . .

i too have serious respect for u mikey i have never seen such game changing moves in altitude

but yea..lets figure out a time! i say sunday...anytime! anyone else?

oh and btw <3 tyr as well.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:13 PM

I wont be able to make it sunday, gotta drive back up to college
Old 01-20-2010, 01:28 PM

anyone remember me?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:25 PM

nope.

SUP DENI (denee)
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matattack View Post
nope.

SUP DENI (denee)
:'(.... AND ITS DENI! DEN (I)

grrrr lol
Old 01-21-2010, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator

deneeeeee! Nice to see you
Old 01-21-2010, 07:49 PM

it's been too long deni, hope all is well
Old 01-21-2010, 09:09 PM

WOOOT THE ANCHOR HAS ITS HEART BACK!!! lol wonder why they even bothered lol, funny tho cause even with regend whilst anchor no one could master it so why make it harder!!

LOVE NIP MWAH!!!

=D
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 PM

well done hurry for u
Old 01-23-2010, 10:52 AM

hey we should really setup a time for practice or scrim.
manatee's week of (hopefully) win should be over soon so we should get ready for ball and other things like proleague
Old 01-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Hey - in case any of you haven't noticed Aya aka Shiro has joined our team. Make sure to congratulate them if you haven't already done so.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
congratulate them
win

grats lol
Old 02-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

So team - I know that this isn't a big issue but I have seen some of this in recent games. Considering that players will be banned from the upcoming APL if people don't play respectfully I wanted to point a few things out.

1) Please don't be like "OWNT LOLOL WE JST PWNZ0ReD U!?" It's really just uncool and is un-necessary. Also, saying things like "rape" or whatnot is uncool.

2) Please don't tell other people how much they suck or laugh when other people fail. Really it's just not fun - people know they've messed up so no need to do that.

3) When we win a match please don't cheer about how great we are in front of the other team and how much we decimated them. Please don't point out how the other team sucks or lacks this or that. If you want to give them constructive criticism please wait until later.

4) If we lose a match please don't be a sore loser. Rage-quitting is perfectly acceptable and is much more preferable to the alternative. Also, try and realize the extent of lag in game. Sometimes people cry lag when there is clearly not lag and it was just a narrow miss. I understand lag sucks - I get annoyed when playing people with 250+ lag. I have no problem if you want to be like "lame lag," but lets leave it at that. Don't make a HUGE deal over it.

5) If we face a team (or teams) with people who violate these rules (we will - trust me) try and keep your cool. Don't get into a flame war with them. Don't flip out and start cussing. Simply take a screen-shot or report it in or press the wonderful mute button. If a player drives you crazy in game from blabbing just mute them. I don't want us to lose a match because our team is distracted by someone shouting out racist or derogatory comments to us.

I know that you guys mostly do this but I just wanted to point these things out.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

yay someone actually read the rules

they are bound to change but those are to remain somewhat the same

thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 11:54 AM

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that i <3 Sammies, and yes this is a suck up, i want my team to equal your ability someday

No but seriously, i love sammies,

No suck up this time just pure unadulterated endless love.

Just in case you are still of the ilk that this is a suck up you are wrong, i just love sammies,

I know what your thinking, 'He's such a goddamn suck up',

No suck up here just total admiration, adoration, and general lust to sink my teeth into a tasty sammich, preferably to the advantage of my team.

Love and hate lie on such i thin line,

Much love

=]
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 PM

I love you guys. Good luck in the ball matches.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

i hate you guys, i hope you get shot down by the japs in the future battle
Old 02-02-2010, 07:37 PM

yes sir captain mike!
Old 02-06-2010, 04:29 PM

Ball is going to be great, I can't wait = ]

If anyone can't make it (especially seeing as how the whole tourney is spread across a day, just let me know either through PM or a post on here. We want to be on top of attendance so we know what to expect when.

And I fully agree with everything that mike says in regards to demeanor. I know I might lag-rage from time to time, and even if you get ragey in pub servers, it's important to be somewhat professional in league games. Maturity goes a long way.

Besides that, thanks for all the well wishes from fans and friends. We'll do you proud in the tourney! Yar!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
So team - I know that this isn't a big issue but I have seen some of this in recent games. Considering that players will be banned from the upcoming APL if people don't play respectfully I wanted to point a few things out.

1) Please don't be like "OWNT LOLOL WE JST PWNZ0ReD U!?" It's really just uncool and is un-necessary. Also, saying things like "rape" or whatnot is uncool.

2) Please don't tell other people how much they suck or laugh when other people fail. Really it's just not fun - people know they've messed up so no need to do that.

3) When we win a match please don't cheer about how great we are in front of the other team and how much we decimated them. Please don't point out how the other team sucks or lacks this or that. If you want to give them constructive criticism please wait until later.

4) If we lose a match please don't be a sore loser. Rage-quitting is perfectly acceptable and is much more preferable to the alternative. Also, try and realize the extent of lag in game. Sometimes people cry lag when there is clearly not lag and it was just a narrow miss. I understand lag sucks - I get annoyed when playing people with 250+ lag. I have no problem if you want to be like "lame lag," but lets leave it at that. Don't make a HUGE deal over it.

5) If we face a team (or teams) with people who violate these rules (we will - trust me) try and keep your cool. Don't get into a flame war with them. Don't flip out and start cussing. Simply take a screen-shot or report it in or press the wonderful mute button. If a player drives you crazy in game from blabbing just mute them. I don't want us to lose a match because our team is distracted by someone shouting out racist or derogatory comments to us.

I know that you guys mostly do this but I just wanted to point these things out.
Way to be boring noob.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:

Carebear power!!! zzzzz
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 PM

trashtalk is expected everytime you score a goal.
Victory shots, posing for pictures, laps around the goal are not only within the rules but encouraged.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:30 AM

to stay on topic..

please show up

1PM EST
Old 02-07-2010, 03:42 PM

Hey all. I might miss the first round today. I just got a puppy, and we're sending him to my girlfriend's house today. We'll be leaving no later than 2 EST, but that obviously could put me outside of the 2:20 EST game.

I'll do my best to hurry, so fight valiantly until then!
Old 02-07-2010, 03:55 PM

GL Sammiches Looking forward to playing you gais
Old 02-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

Good games sammich. I'm proud of you guys - we did really well and if we didn't get screwed over by timer we might have done even better

Anywho, definitely put up a great fight - we have some things to work on and discuss but I'm very impressed with how we did. Thanks to all of you who showed up and sorry that not all of you got to play =(
Old 02-09-2010, 03:56 AM

Hey sammiches. How does this Sunday sound for our bronze medal match? It seems like we can get our team together in the afternoon (around 2PM EST, 7PM GMT). Lemme know what's good!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgleaf View Post
|| might be scared.
I'll leave this here for my favorite Sammich! :3
Old 02-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Hey all,

We are prolly gonna have our 3rd place match this Sunday with Ball. The estimated time is 2:00 pm EST - please show up if you can. I know I'll be there and Mav can't make it. That means that 5 of you have to show up or I'll cry. You wouldn't want that now would you?

Anywho please post if you can make it so I can know ahead of time if we auto-forfeit
Old 02-10-2010, 10:26 PM

I can make it. I'm ready to win 3rd place!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Don't make Mikesol cry, please.