Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 06:07 PM

Default WHB Tournament

WHB is hosting a tournament. It is for demo users only. Yes, I am one of the players that hate Demos. WHB has like 3 of them in our clan so we want them to get the full game. Any player who has the demo and is in WHB can join. So, if you aren't in WHB, please don't even bother posting here with all of your hate. I don't know the date but I will post it later.

Tourny will be a FFA and then the rankings of the FFA will determine the seedings. We will either do a 3v3, 2v2, or 1v1 TBD games after the FFA. It all depends on how many WHB members decide to play. If we do 2v2 TBD, seeds 1 and 8 will be a team and they will play seeds 4 and 5. So, just play the FFA and let me take care of the rest.

I will edit this post with results and all that jazz later.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:14 PM

Considering this is for your clan only, why didn't you post in your clan thread? You say you hate demo users, but nothing about a prize. Is there one? If you do anything else than 1v1, how will you determine the winner in case there is a prize?

Also just so you know 1v1 TBD is quite retarded.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:23 PM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

1v1 TBD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And its only open for demo users in your own clan? Not only will this be the smallest tournament in Altitude's history, its also not important enough to let the entire community know about it, as Eth has so intelilgently pointed out.

"Hey guys we're having a tournament but you're not invited so don't post here with all your hate". Are you just trying to make the entire community look down on your moronic shennanigans or did you really think this was a good idea?
Old 11-26-2009, 06:43 PM

This is a WHB thing, this is your last warning if its WHB keep it in your own thread that you get ONE of. Next red flag is a temp ban.
Closed Thread