Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:16 PM

Lightbulb <3 - Less than Three Clan Recruiting

I am sorry to say, that I have officially canceled <3. I seem not to have the time to deal with my clan and my meetings. Therefore, i have disbanded this clan. I give luck to all other clans. I hope they find a better fate then ours.

Last edited by Haxz; 10-14-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:18 PM

So many new clans, me included

Good luck out there!

"Brass Monkey, that funky monkey"
Antonov
Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxz View Post
[
Noobs are welcome...
Explain it -.-
Old 12-15-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight 666 View Post
Explain it -.-
Explain why you wanted my team to change its name and I'll make a fail attempt at explaining this to you
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight 666 View Post
Explain it -.-
Well, basically, the only requirement is that one is not an asshole, because noone really likes playing with assholes. So if your a noob and a nice guy, feel free to sign up! But if your called a noob because your an asshole -_- nough said.

@Antanov Thanks alot and good luck to you too! If when Less than Three gets moving you wanna get together and do a clan battle it would be a pleasure!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Well, basically, the only requirement is that one is not an asshole, because noone really likes playing with assholes. So if your a noob and a nice guy, feel free to sign up! But if your called a noob because your an asshole -_- nough said.

@Antanov Thanks alot and good luck to you too! If when Less than Three gets moving you wanna get together and do a clan battle it would be a pleasure!
Yeah, playing with a-holes sucks... And just because I'm a perfectionist, I'm gonna have to tell you that you spelled my name wrong . But yeah, that'd be fun. My team has enough members for a scrim (well, kinda-ish ) but yeah, once you get enough guys, that'd be fun. We're new so I'm sure the experience would be great. I'm one of the leaders so feel free to schedule with me so I can ask my guys

Rock on and make sure your members are devoted, Antonov
Old 12-15-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonov View Post
Yeah, playing with a-holes sucks... And just because I'm a perfectionist, I'm gonna have to tell you that you spelled my name wrong . But yeah, that'd be fun. My team has enough members for a scrim (well, kinda-ish ) but yeah, once you get enough guys, that'd be fun. We're new so I'm sure the experience would be great. I'm one of the leaders so feel free to schedule with me so I can ask my guys

Rock on and make sure your members are devoted, Antonov
Lol oops srry ANTONOV :P hopefuly we get enough members to have a good game soon!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Lol oops srry ANTONOV :P hopefuly we get enough members to have a good game soon!
Cool. Looking forward to it
Old 12-16-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonov View Post
And just because I'm a perfectionist, I'm gonna have to tell you that you spelled my name wrong
Corrections. There is no need to point out another poster's spelling or grammatical errors unless you think it is causing confusion
Old 12-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Banned

Bad CLan name. Bad Clan period.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Good luck with the Clan Haxz...You could post the roster and a logo here.
And you can enter the minor league.
Good luck again!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeRiTaS View Post
Good luck again!
sounds good thx!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeRiTaS View Post
Good luck again!

wooo hooo. Minor League
Old 12-24-2009, 09:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

Quote:

why you playing with blue
Old 12-25-2009, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
why you playing with blue
thx for sticking up for me......so read the pm i sent haxz....hope you like.....you should anyway
Old 12-25-2009, 07:26 AM

Noobs are welcome...why?
Old 12-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Hey if you want me to change the title of this thread to something that indicates what your clan is let me know. Something like "<3 Clan Recruiting" or whatever.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutra View Post
Bad CLan name. Bad Clan period.
Um, if by "bad" you mean "win", then yes! I mean come on, who among us saw their first intarwebs "heart" and DIDN'T think, "I don't get it, Less than three?"

EDIT : 250th Post!
Old 12-25-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesnl View Post
Hey if you want me to change the title of this thread to something that indicates what your clan is let me know. Something like "<3 Clan Recruiting" or whatever.
Hey, thanks a lot, I would appreciate that, patently, Im a bit new to the whole clan thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxyCrimefighter View Post
Noobs are welcome...why?
Because altitude has a stigma against noobs that personally drives me crazy. We were all noobs once. We shall be again, will be when we decide to pick up another again. Nine times out of ten, the noobs of yesterday are the pros of tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurripilot View Post
Um, if by "bad" you mean "win", then yes! I mean come on, who among us saw their first intarwebs "heart" and DIDN'T think, "I don't get it, Less than three?"

EDIT : 250th Post!
Hey hurripilot, congrats on your 250th! Thank you for your support and yes thats exactly what I had in mind originally the clan was also of course just me and Gako, therefore, double entendre = less than three <3

EDIT: Blue is no longer a member of <3 on account of immaturity. I see from posts on this and other threads that this is not an uncommon occurrence, and while we have very few members, his behavior is inexcusable. When he learns some manners, and some patience, he will be welcome in <3. Until then, however, goodbye.

Last edited by Haxz; 12-25-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Hey, thanks a lot, I would appreciate that, patently, Im a bit new to the whole clan thing.

Because altitude has a stigma against noobs that personally drives me crazy. We were all noobs once. We shall be again, will be when we decide to pick up another again. Nine times out of ten, the noobs of yesterday are the pros of tomorrow.

Hey hurripilot, congrats on your 250th! Thank you for your support and yes thats exactly what I had in mind originally the clan was also of course just me and Gako, therefore, double entendre = less than three <3

EDIT: Blue is no longer a member of <3 on account of immaturity. I see from posts on this and other threads that this is not an uncommon occurrence, and while we have very few members, his behavior is inexcusable. When he learns some manners, and some patience, he will be welcome in <3. Until then, however, goodbye.
Many of us refer to noobs as level 60 players who show a subnormal talent in the game.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:07 PM

Hey guys! Sykes here. I was just browsing the forums when I came across this clan, and I'd really like to join. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to make any super-prepped registration form or anything, so here's my application. I'm not looking for serious competition with serious people, I just like to play and have fun, although without meaning to brag, I'm not that bad either! Still pretty new, though...

I have the resources to host our own server if you want, I also use every chat client and Ventrilo, if that helps at all. My in-game name is the same as my forum name, Sykes19.

See you in game!

Last edited by Sykes19; 12-26-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:05 PM

Location: IM ON A BOAT MOTHER****ER TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER****ING BOAT

Quote:
We are a laid back clan just trying to have a good time in Altitude. We accept all players... Noobs are welcome...
WE ALREADY HAVE SWN TO DO THIS.

ZING!

But I guess it's still good that there are clans like this for noobs to get a taste of clan play who can't make it into a real clan.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Banned

this clan has about what.....3 players....and theve been around along time....you waist my time, doughnuts, evryone....so plz admins dont take this to directly....but try and close this thread

Last edited by Blue; 12-26-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:39 PM

Sounds a bit like SWN! Good luck, we'd be happy to play you any time.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:53 AM

Location: IM ON A BOAT MOTHER****ER TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER****ING BOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
this clan has about what.....3 players....and theve been around along time....you waist my time, doughnuts, evryone....so plz admins dont take this to directly....but try and close this thread
Yeah??? and how long have you been here for? 2 weeks since you saw it on steam? wow. and you talk all big, "pple wastin ur time." Pple who have actually played this game, it's been a bit over a year for me now, don't need a bunch of noobs running around telling us what wastes their time and what not.

And every clan gets a chance to become good, why the hell would the admins close it because it is against your nooby preference? If something won't work, than let it run its course, and die out in a few days. If it is on the right track, it will survive. If any pro clan had seemed stupid a while ago when they were made and got shut down by some noob's preference, they wouldn't get to where they are today.

Not like this clan is similar to that clan HM, which was completely horrible, and the admins should have taken action earlier.

(BTW, what happened to H.M? I heard that hitler guy got banned or something like that-someone fill me in pls)

Last edited by A doughnut; 12-27-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:23 PM

Heh... I take back what I said before >_> A little too much drama here..
Old 12-28-2009, 04:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

just for my active clan thread, pm me if ur going to participate in APL season 3 and have atleast 5 members...
Old 12-28-2009, 06:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

We would like to play you guys some time after New Years, please let me know if it is possible, and when. Happy New Years!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajuk999 View Post
We would like to play you guys some time after New Years, please let me know if it is possible, and when. Happy New Years!
Hey thanks a lot for the offer, if we have the members we will of course play you, you can count on me and Gako at least XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykes19 View Post
Hey guys! Sykes here. I was just browsing the forums when I came across this clan, and I'd really like to join. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to make any super-prepped registration form or anything, so here's my application. I'm not looking for serious competition with serious people, I just like to play and have fun, although without meaning to brag, I'm not that bad either! Still pretty new, though...

I have the resources to host our own server if you want, I also use every chat client and Ventrilo, if that helps at all. My in-game name is the same as my forum name, Sykes19.

See you in game!
Hey Sykes if your still interested, We'd love to have you, you seem like just the sort of player we need on altitude. If you wish to be a part of <3 consider yourself in! Ill PM you for confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
just for my active clan thread, pm me if ur going to participate in APL season 3 and have atleast 5 members...
Hey, evilarsenal, if we have the members we will consider the APL, but we must gauge member enthusiasm first.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

btw haxz, I have two ACTIVE members, me and another (ryguy) and I am scouting for recruits also, so the week after New Years sometime I will be available, plz add me in the Game, Copy and paste this into the Freinds search box "Ajuk999" and add me. hope to see you soon.