Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default Altitude ProLeague Season 3 Registration

Hellow and Welcome to the 3nd Altitude ProLeague! Dam!

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.altitudeproleague.com

Format: 5v5 TBD

SERVERS: Altitude ProLEAGUE #1 AND #2
PASSWORD: aleague

*we might set up european servers*

Registration Starts: January 20th

Registration Ends: February 20th

***This post will be related to everything throughout the season, I will update it as well as the websites as the season goes on***

It’s been two seasons now, and both have been fantastic. There are so many more teams and players that play now, I cannot wait to see this season of APL. It will be very interesting and I wish everyone luck.

The format and rules are going to be the same as they were for the Summer League and Altitude ProLeague Season 2. I pretty much copied and pasted them from the original tournament thread and modified them to fit this new tournament. Ideally I see the league starting in March and the games happening on Sunday. Sunday always seems like a good day to have games because most people can make the games and it’s been the default.

Registration will be the same as always. Rax moster size is 12, and minimum is SEVEN.

Here is the info you need to sign your team up for the tournament:

Quote:
Only the captain can official submit a team roster! Teams should be no more than 12 and no few than 7 players. The format is 5v5 so if you only have 5 and someone doesn't show up then you will be playing a man short. So I suggest having a few more players than 5 on your roster. Only a team with at least 7 players should be sending in a final roster. If you have less than 5 I suggest starting a thread saying that you are looking for players as that worked the best in the past and then once you have 5 or more players then post your final roster here. If you are a single player looking for a team feel free to post here, but if you are a team with a few short just start your own thread!
So the difference this time, is that you must have at least 7 players on a team. The Maximum a team can have will be increased to 12 just like last season.

Sign ups will continue until February 21st. To clarify, February 21st, 12:00am EST is the end of sign ups.

Team Name:
Tag:
Captain (Altitude Name):
Team Members:

For example:

Team Name: Professional Noobs
Tag: pr0n.
Captain (Altitude Name): PhrostPhire
Team Members: Thing Number 1, Thing Number 2, Kuja900, Kuja901, Tyr, STACKS

I need your team name and tag simply for identification. I'd appreciate it if everyone could wear a tag during all league games. It'd make sorting through everything much simpler. I am not including information on IP addresses or account IDs. I will not be checking the server logs for the validity of team players. It is up to each team to be on the honor system and only field the actual players on their teams. It is a small community and I feel like any kind of smurfing will generally not happen.

Any players harboring banned people will automatically be banned for the season, and the players too. (Right now Wood is the only player banned). Please do not be stupid and try to take him in thinking you will get away, Tec27 made a new website that makes it easy to check. As a simple reminder, respect all the admins.

Also, can all captains add me.
Zoldennis5491@yahoo.com is my email in game,
6f2fc76e-753b-46ca-be01-6b079e101062 is my account ID

This is so i can stay in contact with everyone. Any vice-captains are welcome to add me, actually anyone active on their team is welcome to add me. Captains are required to add me.

Last edited by evilarsenal; 02-24-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:50 PM

TOURNAMENT RULES

The league's 2nd season will run from: March 7th to March 28th. The first 4 sundays will be for regular season games and the next two sundays after March 28th will be for the playoffs.

A team will have 2 matches scheduled per week. The default play date is Sunday. It is up to the captains to agree to a separate date if it is required. If a date cannot be agreed on, then the match must be played on Sunday. Plan on having 2 games on the Sunday and each one will be slotted for a one hour time block. Scheduling will be mostly random, but you will be playing with teams your own record.

The complete map pool is: Mayhem, Core, Woods, Lost City, Middleground, Cave, Asteroids, Grotto, Locomotion, Heights, Fallout, Justice, Focus

Throughout the season, the following format will be used with a map veto system:

- Regular Season: Best of 3
- Playoffs: Best of 3
- Championship Match: Best of 5

Pre-season will be February 21st and February 28th where will be matches in different modes to warmup for the new season! They will not count at all!

Schedules will be updated and posted in my website. Check new posts for your scheduled match times!

During the regular season, each team will have an equal number of games as team 1 and 2 (similar to home and away). During the playoffs, seeding will determine who picks the map first! The lower seeded team will pick the first map. The Home team in every match will get to pick the first map as well of the map rotation!

The playoffs will be decided when the time has come.
Quote:
The winning captain has to report the results to me. Screenshots of the post-game screen must be captured after every game and should be submitted to ME (Evilarsenal) via email immediately following the game along with a scoring summary in text. For example:

Screenshots will be different this season. Along with forfeit wins, things will be very strict from now on. A team with less than 5 can play 4v5 ONLY WITH THE OTHER TEAMS CONSENT. If you have 3 players, it is an automatic Forfeit Loss. The Team Reporting the forfeit win will have to take a screenshot, and report it. Screenshots are not manditory to be sent in, but if there is a problem, they will be asked for. Without screenshots, unless an admin saw it, a match will be declared a forfeit loss for both teams. If two teams have 3 players, they will both receive forfeit losses. Also, if you receive two forfeit losses in two different weeks, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.

EMAIL ADDRESS TO MAIL RESULTS/SCREENSHOTS/DISPUTES: altitudeproleague@yahoo.com

Like i said, screenshots are not mandatory (they aren't required to be sent in) but take them just in case because without them, you could receive a forfeit loss. Our admins will most likely watch the matches but still better safe than sorry!

Attach the game screenshots to the email!

A game which lacks screenshots from either side will result in a loss. 2 Forfeit losses and you're gone. Realistically, a suspension will not be handed out unless there is a dispute. Making sure you take screenshots is a simple way to be safe and ensure there is no drama.

Ties can happen, if a match is 1-0, and a tie happens, it becomes 2-1, and the team that was 1-0 wins, but if it was 1-1, and a tie occurs, the game is a tie.

A team must have at least 5 total pilots including a designated captain. A team is limited to 12 total pilots.

If you have less than 5 players who show up for a match then it is up to the other team whether they want to play 4v5, if any team has below 4, the game is over. It is up to your team to coordinate your team's players. If you show up with fewer than 5 players for a match do not expect to reschedule the match. Plan ahead and plan for a few people being no shows.

IN GAME RULES:

- Substitutions can only take place in between games and not during a game. This means that each player should test their connection with the server extensively before the game goes live. If a player is having problems, he should not play. If a player disconnected or their game crashes that same player may reenter the game once they reconnect. However, no other player is allowed to enter the game that is in progress. If this is violated and the opposing team wants to object then take a screenshot and send it to me with an explanation of what happened. If someone is observing and accidentally spawns but quickly leaves without impacting the game then I suggest teams don't worry about it. But if someone is being abusive then definitely let me know.

- Everyone should be spawning at the same time. That means ideally you should have a 3rd party observer that does a count down for the spawn. Any observers should refrain from using general chat or interring with the game at any point. Please as a spectator, use team chat. It is very rude and makes you look like a noob, so please don't ruin the game. A mistake or a slip up is aloud, but please don't be an ass.

Last edited by evilarsenal; 02-24-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:51 PM

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.altitudeproleague.com/

REGISTERED TEAMS:

[1]Team Name : Falcon Angels
Tag : ~F.A~, {~F.A~}
Captain : Falcon |S.S| aka FlaconHawk, Nol
Team Members: Padre, Tote, =Spitfire=, Bravo Charlie, Salzkorn, Jbyrd, mxmln, Sorell, VodkaSoleil, PIPPLES

[2]Team Name: Jesters Court
Tag:|J.C|
Captain (Altitude Name):Prune
Team Members:Botakhead,Vert, ADA, General, Buzz, Knight, Banana, Tupa, Dead&Gone,Goldenboy, ORYLY and eQui
Preferred Time Zone: GMT+8 or ET

[3]Team Name: Do Ut Des
Tag: ##
Captains: EVIL TOMATo, McDuff
Team Members:Mr.1-2 aka RASPUTIN, TAESU, ODYUS, UNICORN<3, Element, DJ HYPE, Mandrad, Blanco*||PRO*S, Nanon, Vesuvius
Time Zone: GMT+1

[4]Team: Kings Live Forever
Tag: KLF.
Captain: classicallad
Roster: step,mled,Aking,GMAC,Arthurdent,Qishui,Luke,Geims, Sniper2.0,Utaros
Preferred Time Zone:GMT/GMT+2

[5]Team: Lobstars
Tag: [L*]
Captain: Esoteric
Roster: bgaf, Diogenes'Dog, Lorpus, nobodyhome, protest boy, Smushface, Triped, Vi, Xirri, ryebone, King

[6]Team Name:Iron Legends
Tag:IL|
Captain (Altitude Name):Flight 666
Team Members:Flight 666, Demonpuppet, Combat, Number 3, Black, DMCM, Bukem, Pieface, Invictus, Radium, Coolcow, FU
Zone Time: EST

[7]Team Name: Invincible Bullets
Tag: IB
Captain : Death Rod
Team Members: PawnSacrifice,outsid3r,pworthy,Dislord,$ZMONEY$,Al phaport,ocelot34,aflyingbrick,diego.santos88,(so far)
Preferred Time Zone: EST

[8]Team Name:--------
Team: RIP
Captains: Herodadotus, tba
Players: HAMMER 81, Yandrak, malkin, Balokas-Greece, Corvus Crypt, Doc Holliday, DragonStorm, WillyWonka, Pandemic (not confirmed yet)

Preferred Time Zone: n/a

[9]Team: bong's bitches
Tag: |
Captain: bong, Andy
Roster: A Nipple, Divra, Nathor, Botakhead, wolf'j'max, wastelanofamind, nadespam, AlterMX
Preferred time zone: GMT+1

[10]Team : Air Force ACE
Tag : ACE
Captain : tyr
Players : Tyr, GGQ, Curious, jeppew, ZidaneTribal, Bob, Stormich, Cloud, NfoMonkey, pig_bomb, Loli, Maimer
Time zone : ET/CET

[11]Team : Death Weeds
Tag : DW
Captain : Killimanjaro
Players : Arshavin, Axil, Killimanjaro, KomAndor, Low, Pax, Qzmi4, Scythrop, Start, Strrrrront, Tosconi, Zwanglos
Time Zone : ---

[12]Team Name: ****ing Ninjas
Tag: [FN]
Captain (Altitude Name): MONXY FIST
Co-Captain : Hurripilot
Team Members: Eagle, Vania, Uberknarf, Blade, MacBandit, Drybone, Bucketh3ad, Zen

[13]Team Name: Ball
Tag: {ball}, {ball*}
Captain: Harmonica
Team Members: Anghell, arty, Cid Highwind, drunkguava, JackShaftoe, LeKai, Nikon, OjM, tgleaf, Tortilla, wiseguy
Preferred Time Zone: GMT-5 /Eastern

[14]Team: Team Sammich
Tag: (||)
Captains: Mana, Mike
Roster: Matattack, Wuwu, X, Texas, Denied, UFO, AvroArrow, Maverick, Shiro (Aya)
Preferred time zone: EST / Central.

[15]Team Name: Faggy Little Bears
Tag: fLb
Captain: Kuja900
Team Members: Kuja900, BG1, eth, ARAB, redshift, Gameguard, Apathy, Ingbo, Sinstar, Stack, Bling, Yankeeboy

[16]Team Name: Demonic Xterminators
Tag: <[*D.X.*]> ; <*[D.X.]*> ; (DX) ; *<D.X.>*
Captain (Altitude Name): Wraith, Zeusjr14, Hermes*SIU*
Roster: Bifman, iPad, Gammelonkel

Last edited by evilarsenal; 03-02-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:54 PM

Team Name: Total Control
Tag: [T.C.]
Captain (Altitude Name): EvilArsenal
Team Members: WCaptainWolfeG, Natural, Masochist, Slevin (more to be added)
Preferred Time Zone: ET or -5GMT
Old 01-20-2010, 06:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.OneTwo
Default ## is in.

## is in. We'll do our best.

Team Name: Thinking about it.
Tag: ##
Leaders (altitude name): TOMaTO God, Duffman
Team Members: Mr.OneTwo, UNICORN<3, ODYUS, Blanco*||PRO*s, Pad, Majugarzett, TAESU, Element, HYPE, Rick, Mandrad, Shaadoww.

The one who will follow the league question on the forum (scheduling etc.): Mr.One-2
Preferred Time Zone: GMT. Quickly going to choose the two players that won't play in APL3 cause of the 12 players limit.

Last edited by Mr.OneTwo; 01-20-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.OneTwo View Post
## is in. We'll do our best.

The one who will follow the league question on the forum (scheduling etc.): Mr.One-2
TOMaTO GoD Leader
DuffMan Leader
Unicorn<3
Pad
Majugarzett
Taesu aka SNOOP DOG
Element
Hype
Rick
Mandrad
Shaadoww
Odyus
Blanco*||PRO*S
Preferred Time Zone: GMT
Quickly going to choose the two players that won't play in APL3 cause of the 12 players limit.
please submit an easy copy and paste

like i did, no long lists because im lazy and dont wanna do unnecessary work...
no

go, follow the format
Old 01-20-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
please submit an easy copy and paste

like i did, no long lists because im lazy and dont wanna do unnecessary work...
no

go, follow the format
Quickly going to do it.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:32 PM

Default JC in please

Team Name: Jesters Court
Tag:|J.C|
Captain (Altitude Name):Prune
Team Members:Botakhead,Vert, ADA, General, Buzz, Knight, Banana, Tupa, Dead&Gone,Goldenboy, Luud and jynx
Preferred Time Zone: GMT+8 or ET

hope this checks out ok Evil

Last edited by Prune; 03-07-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:14 PM

i would like to say great website

ty class
go KLF
Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 PM

Team name: Kings Live Forever
Tag: KLF.
Captain:classicallad
players: Sniper, mled, Zero, Luke, Zen, GMAC, Qishui, Arthur Dent, Luke, Geims, York
preferred time zone: GMT/GMT +2

Last edited by classicallad; 03-12-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: wooooooooop!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:30 PM

EDIT: WE LOST A LOT OF PLAYERS. THIS IS THE UPDATED ROSTER

Team Name: Screaming Eagles
Tag: .:$E:.
Captain (Altitude Name): YorK
Team Members: Dodd, Ron-E, Tank, Mark, zackingki
Preferred Time Zone: EST (Eastern United State)

Last edited by York; 01-28-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:35 PM

Please note some rules/maps are not finalized and may be changed in the coming weeks.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think the servers are called SUMMER LEAGUE #1 and #2 anymore. Also, the password isn't sleague anymore.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesnl View Post
I don't think the servers are called SUMMER LEAGUE #1 and #2 anymore. Also, the password isn't sleague anymore.
Maimer we already renamed them at the the start of the last league, their the Altitude Proleague Servers 1/2 now.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
Format: 5v5 TBD

SERVERS: SUMMER LEAGUE #1 AND SUMMER LEAGUE #2
PASSWORD: sleague

*we might set up european servers*

This is what I was referring to...
Old 01-20-2010, 09:41 PM

woops fixing it xD
Old 01-20-2010, 10:03 PM

Team Name: Iron Legends
Tag: IL|
Captain: Flight 666
Players: Demonpuppet, Combat, Number 3, Jesuslives, Pieface, Black, DMCM, Radium, Bukem, Nikolas, Redrum

Sorry for doing this for you Flight, just wanted to sign us up early!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 PM
Banned

Team Name: Invincible Bullets
Tag: IB
Captain : Death Rod
Team Members: PawnSacrifice,outsid3r,pworthy,Dislord,$ZMONEY$,Al phaport,ocelot34,aflyingbrick,diego.santos88,(so far)
Preferred Time Zone: EST

Last edited by Death Rod; 01-20-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:42 PM

IL roster may change.. im in the process of testing like 5 people right now
Old 01-20-2010, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by number 3 View Post
IL roster may change.. im in the process of testing like 5 people right now
Yah, but we have a month to get those in so we're fine! ^^ PM me the names of those players 3, I'd like to know who we are thinking about.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 AM

Team Name:RIP
Tag: RIP.
Captain(Altitude Name):Herodadotus, malkin
Team Members: Yandrak, HAMMER81, Bijan, Corvus Crypt, WhalesHaveFeelingToo, SkyGirl, OFG, Demuyt, Deyv

Preferred Time Zone: EST or GMT

One who will apply on the forums, and answer questions on the forums: Herodadotus

We may not be able to compete, but I thought I'd reserve a spot, since it's almost guaranteed that we'll do this.

Last edited by Herodadotus; 04-12-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:02 AM

Team Name: Bong's Bitches
Tag: |
Captains: Bong, Andy
week 1 Players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, botakhead, Divra, Sky Rockets, Duck, Nadespam, AlterMX.
week 2 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, proggies, Divra, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max.
week 3 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max, lambchopz, botakhead.
week 4 players: A Nipple, Tiny, Wastelandsofthemind, Nathor, Hartz, Duck, Nadespam, Wolf'j'max, lambchopz, botakhead.
week 5,6 players: a nipple, tiny, nathor, hartz, duck, nadespam, wolf, lambchopz, botakhead, flyingbanana.
week 7: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, lamb, nana, nathor, proggies, hartz, botak.
playoffs ro8: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, sky, nana, hartz, proggies, donk, botak.
playoffs ro4: nips, tiny, wolf, nades, duck, nana, nathor, hartz, loli, proggies, botak.
Preferred time zone: GMT+1

Last edited by andy; 05-02-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: if loli not allowed then progs
Old 01-21-2010, 01:34 PM

Iron Legends preferred time zone is EST
Old 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Evil JC's roster has been updated...can you update it on the list of teams too?Just to let you know
Old 01-21-2010, 01:50 PM

Evil, I posted the time, it's GMT
btw, GMT+1 is even better
Old 01-21-2010, 03:03 PM

Team : Air Force ACE
Tag : ACE
Captain : tyr
Players : Tyr, GGQ, Curious, jeppew, ZidaneTribal, Bob, Stormich, Cloud, NfoMonkey, pig_bomb, Loli, Maimer
Time zone : ET/CET
Old 01-21-2010, 03:55 PM

ack! it's maimer and jeppew 0_0
Old 01-21-2010, 09:11 PM

WTF MAIMER IS BAK WITH ACE...DAM!! lol jeppew is gna have a whale of a time with his new laser lol =P
Old 01-21-2010, 09:14 PM

p.s. whoever edits the official leage webpages need to update it an finish it haha! x
Old 01-24-2010, 08:38 AM

Can we change the name of this league to something a little less elitest and more gracious, like Altitude Skyleague?
Don't kno why I posted this here as I'll prolly just force pursuade tec next time I see him on campus or something.

Just a thought though. Seems pretty logical to me and it has quite a nice ring to it.

Thoughts?
Old 01-24-2010, 08:47 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

But its the Proleague

For Pros
Old 01-24-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo View Post
Can we change the name of this league to something a little less elitest and more gracious, like Altitude Skyleague?
Don't kno why I posted this here as I'll prolly just force pursuade tec next time I see him on campus or something.

Just a thought though. Seems pretty logical to me and it has quite a nice ring to it.

Thoughts?
i like it alot actually

But at the same time, im gonna have to ask the community and blahblahblah, i like the name though, we'll bring it up in our next meeting
Old 01-24-2010, 06:30 PM

Sure why not
What do the others thing about it ? I mean, everyone, not only the admins.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

I think it's better than proleague.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:04 PM

Yeah I don't really care about the name. This was used cause starcraft has a team circuit called Proleague I think.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:40 PM

I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Natural Instigated League.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:46 PM

I like the name ufo! But yeah why not call the playoffs the pro league. I mean thats the part where the better teams only will compete.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Natural Instigated Series.
This has a much better acronym and I highly recommend its usage.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
I think it should be called the Pro Evolution Naturally Instigated Series.
Fixed it, it flows better, I think.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vi*

Oooh the 3nd proleague! Sign us up.

Team: Lobstars
Tag: [L*]
Captain: Vi
Roster: bgaf, Diogenes'Dog, Esoteric, gumby, Lorpus, moxie, nobodyhome, protest boy, Smushface, Triped, Vi, Xirri