Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 PM

Default Mouse Control

Okay guys,

Mouse control was just a test.

It is not fully done, so to speak.

Randas and reverse thrust are not intended to work with the mouse control.

I have came up with ideas to get them to work, and really to improve it completely to.

1) Reverse thrust:
Do you see the bar, that has different colors? Well red is stall, green in engine on, and yellow is after burner. Depending on how far away you mouse is from your plane will determine the speed of you aircraft. For reverse thrust, you could stall in the red zone, and that will send you backwards. Have fun trying to fly like that!

2) Miranda:
The problem with this plane is that you have to move your mouse across the screen to get it work. I, personally, have mastered this is about 5 minutes. It is NOT difficult! The only way you could get this to work, without putting "stress" on the player would be this. You have to set it so that the screen "shifts" almost. The mouse and the plane would switch places on YOUR map but not in the game. That is very hard to picture though. I can see it, and it makes sense. Imagining of what it would look like will make your small brains explode so stop trying.

3) Turning:
You need to increase the ability to turn. And also the delay. I think fixing the turning would fix the delay. Notice how when you turn, your mouse moves and the plane follow behind it. Well that is, annoying. Especially when you are flying round a corner.

To be honest, this was bad idea. Please remove it from the game.

However, I think people really like the laser pointer, to help those without aimbot engaged.

How about just a powerup, that will give you a temporary laser pointer. It will move as fast as you do and it will be the same length as the laser.

Speaking of the laser, if your favorite perk is laser, use it with mouse.

The laser is the only weapon that moves as fast as, well, that fast. Once you release charge, the laser is the length and that is it. So, put your point on an enemy and laser his ass.
It is very easy to keep your mouse on a plane, no matter how hard they try to deke you.

I have tested the control, and these are my total thoughts!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:16 AM

If you could have the screen flip for your perspective in general, that would be amazing