Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:31 AM

Default Clarification on rules

1. Simply playing a bad perk set has never been, nor ever will be, a bannable offense. Therefore, vote kicking someone based on their perks is never valid, and will result in a ban.

2. There is a difference between "playing badly" and "deliberately playing badly". The first is not bannable, the second is. Playing a particular perk set that the community believes is "bad" goes under the first category, unless there is additional evidence that proves that a player is doing the second. Examples of "deliberately playing badly" is someone who is playing with a particular perk set with the knowledge that it will definitively lead to a loss, or a noob who is playing a bad perk set and stubbornly refuses to change despite massive consensus that the perk set losing the game, even after being asked several times (nicely) to change, with the explanation of why that perk set is bad.

3. Going off on the niceness thing, be nice. Yelling and trashtalking and raging persistently makes for a bad atmosphere in the ladder, and is a bannable offense (by rule 11 and 12 on the official ladder administration thread). This especially goes to our community's reputation of being unfriendly to new players. This is not a reputation I'd like us to have, unless there is a new player that is unreceptive to advice and doesn't give a crap. In that case, rage all you want.

4. Starting from now until the bug is fixed, breaking the balancer (the 5v6, 6v7 problem) multiple times can be dealt with by a vote kick (but is not a bannable offense).

5. As a reminder, vote kicking someone is only allowed when that person has committed a bannable offense, with the exception of point #4.

6. As can be seen by the long paragraph that is point #2, the line between "deliberately playing badly" and just "playing badly" can be really really thin. Thus, judging whether someone is "deliberately" playing badly is best left to admins. If you are going to vote kick someone because you think they are deliberately playing badly, you better be SURE that they are deliberately doing so--if an admin believes they are not, you will be banned.

Last edited by nobodyhome; 07-15-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:44 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyhome View Post
1. Simply playing a bad perk set has never been, nor ever will be, a bannable offense. Therefore, vote kicking someone based on their perks is never valid, and will result in a ban.

2. There is a difference between "playing badly" and "deliberately playing badly". The first is not bannable, the second is. Playing a particular perk set that the community believes is "bad" goes under the first category, unless there is additional evidence that proves that a player is doing the second. Examples of "deliberately playing badly" is someone who is playing with a particular perk set with the knowledge that it will definitively lead to a loss, or a noob who is playing a bad perk set and stubbornly refuses to change despite massive consensus that the perk set losing the game, even after being asked several times (nicely) to change, with the explanation of why that perk set is bad.

3. Going off on the niceness thing, be nice. Yelling and trashtalking and raging persistently makes for a bad atmosphere in the ladder, and is a bannable offense (by rule 11 and 12 on the official ladder administration thread). This especially goes to our community's reputation of being unfriendly to new players. This is not a reputation I'd like us to have, unless there is a new player that is unreceptive to advice and doesn't give a crap. In that case, rage all you want.

4. Starting from now until the bug is fixed, breaking the balancer (the 5v6, 6v7 problem) multiple times can be dealt with by a vote kick (but is not a bannable offense).

5. As a reminder, vote kicking someone is only allowed when that person has committed a bannable offense.

6. As can be seen by the long paragraph that is point #2, the line between "deliberately playing badly" and just "playing badly" can be really really thin. Thus, judging whether someone is "deliberately" playing badly is best left to admins. If you are going to vote kick someone because you think they are deliberately playing badly, you better be SURE that they are deliberately doing so--if an admin believes they are not, you will be banned.
Thank you Nobo, now that the continual raging players know that screenshots can and will be taken in reference to #3, the atmosphere should be a lot more pleasant. Thanks again for taking the time to resolve these issues.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:45 AM

This needed to be implemented. Thanks nobo.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 AM

Nobo I know ur playing right now and I want u to do ur best so I won't bother u in game but I have a comment. Don't h8.

The comment is, there are different types of bad. If someone is incapable of killing ingbo, they are kinda bad. Whatever, spam F and they'll be semi-useful.

However, if someone doesn't know to pass to teammates instead of enemies (THIS HAPPENED TODAY), or to drop neutral bombs in TBD, or what a push is, I think that's a serious detriment to the team...ladder isn't altitude 101...

Someone in ladder actually said "reverse anchor is my fun plane." that implies they know it sucks horribly.

I'm all for new players joining ladder, but not new players (or even "veterans" from one games mode playing the other) who just don't understand the basic tenets of the game.

It's a competitive atmosphere, not a playground.

Quote:
Bolding for future reference when I ask someone to do something and they ignore me and I get mad.

edit 18: Also what happens a lot of times, like when i'm playing badly. Someone will say like, elixir, get your s*** together. I'll be like, ok dude on it. I'll normally keep failing but hey they tried. However, with newer players or those you aren't as friendly with, if you tell them to play better they tend to tell you to f*** yourself with a...I believe someone suggested a 9-iron today.

That said, I realize you do all the work so you get to make the rules.

hearts and rainbows

Last edited by elxir; 07-15-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elxir View Post
Nobo I know ur playing right now and I want u to do ur best so I won't bother u in game but I have a comment. Don't h8.

The comment is, there are different types of bad. If someone is incapable of killing ingbo, they are kinda bad. Whatever, spam F and they'll be semi-useful.

However, if someone doesn't know to pass to teammates instead of enemies (THIS HAPPENED TODAY), or to drop neutral bombs in TBD, or what a push is, I think that's a serious detriment to the team...ladder isn't altitude 101...

Someone in ladder actually said "reverse anchor is my fun plane." that implies they know it sucks horribly.

I'm all for new players joining ladder, but not new players (or even "veterans" from one games mode playing the other) who just don't understand the basic tenets of the game.

It's a competitive atmosphere, not a playground.

Bolding for future reference when I ask someone to do something and they ignore me and I get mad.

edit 18: Also what happens a lot of times, like when i'm playing badly. Someone will say like, elixir, get your s*** together. I'll be like, ok dude on it. I'll normally keep failing but hey they tried. However, with newer players or those you aren't as friendly with, if you tell them to play better they tend to tell you to f*** yourself with a...I believe someone suggested a 9-iron today.

That said, I realize you do all the work so you get to make the rules.

hearts and rainbows
Well, Elixir I see your frustrations on this very delicate issue, but if you look at the comment you made, any reasonable person could conclude that you mean, that if you say for someone to change perks, planes and so on, that they automatically have to do it because you said so. I'm sorry buddy, but ladder was created for a variety of players not just you and what you feel should happen in every situation. I saw you quote a situation about an earlier game and a fun plane, but I also was present when Beagle used reverse loopy, ran the bomb every time and didn't hit 1 time. The difference is no one raged at him at all. It seems that when you are in the server, you feel some type of ownership, and what ever elixir says goes, and on top of that you constantly call for kicks and bans. I just happen to be one of the few to have the guts to stand up to you ( unlike others that agree in mumble or team chat but won't say anything). But one thing is very clear!!! your days of raging at me are over, be warned that I will take 100 screenshots if necessary which I already have with you trying to talk people into kicking a player because they didn't hop to it when you said so. I will take the time each and every time to report your behavior as listed in Rule #3 of Nobos updated ( clarification ) for the betterment and enjoyment of all players.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGirl View Post
Well, Elixir I see your frustrations on this very delicate issue, but if you look at the comment you made, any reasonable person could conclude that you mean, that if you say for someone to change perks, planes and so on, that they automatically have to do it because you said so. I'm sorry buddy, but ladder was created for a variety of players not just you and what you feel should happen in every situation. I saw you quote a situation about an earlier game and a fun plane, but I also was present when Beagle used reverse loopy, ran the bomb every time and didn't hit 1 time. The difference is no one raged at him at all. It seems that when you are in the server, you feel some type of ownership, and what ever elixir says goes, and on top of that you constantly call for kicks and bans. I just happen to be one of the few to have the guts to stand up to you ( unlike others that agree in mumble or team chat but won't say anything). But one thing is very clear!!! your days of raging at me are over, be warned that I will take 100 screenshots if necessary which I already have with you trying to talk people into kicking a player because they didn't hop to it when you said so. I will take the time each and every time to report your behavior as listed in Rule #3 of Nobos updated ( clarification ) for the betterment and enjoyment of all players.
Yea I have to agree with this. And to the Beagle situation, I also saw how no one was raging or even one negative comment to Beagle's reverse running. And I can say that if it was anyone else doing this, noob or not, that there would be so much raging. I myself wanted to try out the new reverse buff in ladder for just one play, and suddenly was told to change back. I can bet though if it was Beagle or some other great person with reverse and still kept failing, that they would not be asked to switch. Its all about who it is behind the perks, not the perks themeselves that get people raging about this stuff. Just wanted to say my 2 cents about this.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 AM

In a game when my team was lacking killing power, I was told in a whisper to use Ace Instincts. I was actually encouraged to use Ace Instincts. I agree that there is a large amount of bias with players, and I'm thinking it's more about the player itself then the perks.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:

5. As a reminder, vote kicking someone is only allowed when that person has committed a bannable offense.
Also nobo, these rules kinda confuse one another. Read number 5 and then read number 4 and you will see what I mean.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 AM

-Elixir

Ur not always right in terms of what people should play, seriously.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post

-Elixir

Ur not always right in terms of what people should play, seriously.
Well put CCN. That within itself should tell you what kind of person Elixir is.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:

Only a small contradiction, not too bad.

Also, any official standing on random? I'll just throw my opinion, full random and custom random being 2 different things. Full random should be bannable, because you are intentionally giving yourself a chance for a completely useless set up. With custom random at least you limit the number of setups that you choose, but, with myself at least, I have setups that are not effective or I'm terrible at so its possible. But the biggest thing I hate about random is that your team's lineup gets messed up. I'll play bomber when my team is too light and loopy when my team is heavy. When its close and we have a random player, it makes it hard to balance out the team. So I vote random as bannable.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:34 AM

I must say people using their "fun planes" like reverse thrust anything, dumb bomb, etc constitutes deliberately playing badly in my opinion.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
I don't even know who you are.

Also please don't lie, I don't ever kick people unless they do something against the rules.

Furthermore, I only recommend bans when someone does something that warrants a ban, such as leaving midgame or flying in circles the whole time.

To others: you are inept at the English language if you thought that meant you have to do what I told you. As nobo clearly states in the OP, if your team asks you to switch off of a detrimental perk set, you should.

I only tell people to change planes when they are either doing poorly, or I know they can play a plane that we need.

This is as good a time as any to bring up another charming point. While I may call you a poor player in-game and suggest that you uninstall, the folks on mumble are truly appalling in their behavior, and the admins there should be embarrassed. Multiple persons threatened my life, and wished for my death in gruesome ways. So please, if you are going to behave like that, fishibaron, exodus, and others who encouraged their behavior, I highly suggest not admonishing me.

Thanks.

p.s. uninstall
Old 07-15-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuja900 View Post
i must say people using their "fun planes" like reverse thrust anything, dumb bomb, etc constitutes deliberately playing badly in my opinion.
no kuja ladder is for fun only the rankings system is just for fun there are no prizes associates with it at all none whatsoever
Old 07-15-2010, 09:03 AM

Default lol

Quote:
I don't even know who you are.

Also please don't lie, I don't ever kick people unless they do something against the rules.

Furthermore, I only recommend bans when someone does something that warrants a ban, such as leaving midgame or flying in circles the whole time.

To others: you are inept at the English language if you thought that meant you have to do what I told you. As nobo clearly states in the OP, if your team asks you to switch off of a detrimental perk set, you should.

I only tell people to change planes when they are either doing poorly, or I know they can play a plane that we need.

This is as good a time as any to bring up another charming point. While I may call you a poor player in-game and suggest that you uninstall, the folks on mumble are truly appalling in their behavior, and the admins there should be embarrassed. Multiple persons threatened my life, and wished for my death in gruesome ways. So please, if you are going to behave like that, fishibaron, exodus, and others who encouraged their behavior, I highly suggest not admonishing me.

Thanks.

p.s. uninstall
I fully expected a response like this. This is what some people call running the bases. When the heat is on you, simply point fingers at others and get the attention focused that way. Good try but not successful!!!! As you can see this thread is very young and it appears several people feel the same way about your unacceptable behavior. Again as you Stated " if your team asks you to switch off of a detrimental perk set, you should.

I only tell people to change planes when they are either doing poorly, or I know they can play a plane that we need. " This is not a team effort on the request at all, it is always you and your overly rated self opinion on what set up any and all players should use!!! After all who died and made you king of every single ladder team that you randomly are assigned to?

This will be my last comment on the issue, my point has been made and agreed on by several so far and I anticipate more people will get the courage to come forward and say their peace. I won't publicly post the screenshots because they occurred prior to Nobo clarifying the rules, but I would be glad to PM approx. 64 of them to you. It's possible that during the heat of the moment ( Competition ) that you may not realize what you say and do while you are raging. But be confident that any infractions in the future will be promptly forwarded to all Admins not just Ladder. I have seen other players rage in Ladder as a result of your child like ranting and raging, but I never see them do that any other time. You seem to bring out the worst in everyone with your behavior. And as far as the request to uninstall, wow I can't believe you would even consider saying that, most Dedicated Alti Players want to see it grow, Not Fail because of a few people acting in the manner that you have in the past.

I have to be fair, I see that you have changed your Screen name, and I have seen you in Ladder in fact you are playing right now, and you have not raged even one time, and thats all I could ask for, and thank you for making a few adjustments to make the game pleasant for everyone.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:25 AM

Feel free to post the screenshots of me vote kicking people for no legitimate reason. I'm eager to see them.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:54 AM

Why all those stupid rules? Why ban someone when he vote kicks? Can't you just kick him first and then ban?
The same with bad play, when someone is playing bad on purpose just kick him...

Why can't you guys just have fun. We @ {arr} don't have rules and it's still fun to play there...
Old 07-15-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Again as you Stated " if your team asks you to switch off of a detrimental perk set, you should.

I only tell people to change planes when they are either doing poorly, or I know they can play a plane that we need. " This is not a team effort on the request at all, it is always you and your overly rated self opinion on what set up any and all players should use!!! After all who died and made you king of every single ladder team that you randomly are assigned to?

I have to be fair, I see that you have changed your Screen name, and I have seen you in Ladder in fact you are playing right now, and you have not raged even one time, and thats all I could ask for, and thank you for making a few adjustments to make the game pleasant for everyone.
If I think it is a bad perk set, guess what? It is. Most anyone would agree with me. When I say team, I am in fact a member of said team.

I do not tell specific people to play specific planes if I do not know that they can play it. I will, however, say things like "acid plz," or "1 more whale," or "less randas." These are legitimate requests and regardless of your opinion, those who know how to play would likely agree with me in almost all instances.

As far as my screen name, I change it a lot because it amuses me. I make no attempt to hide who I am. I did not say anything this evening because my teams were competent.

Regarding your covert stalking of my play; it is a little creepy. I am glad that you enjoy watching me, and I hope you learn something useful from it. I recommend video capture as opposed to screenshots; it is a more effective method by which to study my play.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _micro View Post
Why all those stupid rules? Why ban someone when he vote kicks? Can't you just kick him first and then ban?
The same with bad play, when someone is playing bad on purpose just kick him...

Why can't you guys just have fun. We @ {arr} don't have rules and it's still fun to play there...
The {arr} servers do not have a ranking system which doles out prizes at given intervals based on various stats, most notably rank.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 AM

Heh, went ahead and clarified the contradiction betweeen 4 and 5.

Also, an additional note as to why bad perk sets aren't bannable (nor will full random be): if a given player tends to play a certain bad perk set, or full random, or whatever, then the negative effects of this play decision is generally reflected in that player's rankings (as in, since he is using bad perks, his rating will go down appropriately over time). This is no different than someone whose rating is low because say, he has bad aim with shots at the goal. Thus someone with bad aim is treated the same as someone with bad perks--not banned.

And a +1 to those who have voiced that most of the complaints about bad perks is actually about bad players. Generally, the problem is that people see a bad player, and then point to their perks or whatever as the scapegoat for that bad player's bad play--where in actuality that player would be playing just nearly as badly if they had chosen something like thermo/repair/turbocharger. Like you guys have noticed, no one will rage at beagle for using reverse, nor will they rage at sinstar using ace. This is because in addition to them being better players than your average dumb bomb noob, these perks are also built into these players' play, and is thus reflected in their rating.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 PM

It's a shame really that these rules have to exist but credit to Nobo for doing it.
I witnessed a freind of mine be vote kicked in ladder yesterday completely unjustfied, the player in question always gives his all and is generally considered one of the better players in the community.

My reply to this person who i shall not name was, 'take it up with an admin'

I think the main motive for the kick was that he was playing an unproven and experimental set-up for which i congratulate him for.

Scrims and Official servers are probably better placed for this though, however as Nobo said, it is not a bannable offence to play a set-up deemed by others as 'bad'.

On a side note, i am secretly planning to feild a dumb bomber on certain maps after having actually seen it used properly by this experimental person mentioned before.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:31 PM

UHG!! i really wanted to read this thread but it turned into a wall of text.

from sciming and reading a couple posts, it seems like a lot of elixir hate, but i love that man quite a bit. maybe homo. has from my experiences when he decides to give a lil rage to some1 its usually very needed.

I also want to thank nobo for being a stud.

<3s CLAPON
Old 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM

Just curious, classic, what was the setup and how was he playing? I'm all for experimental setups, but bombers generally have a role to fill and if the person wasn't filling that role, then they were "deliberately" bringing the team down. Especially if he was an experienced player who could have been playing drastically better if he was using a different setup.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:13 PM

I might add that we aren't in a ladder season right now, so no prizes will be given out for anything done until a reset occurs (assuming my understanding of the matter is correct)

so please everyone:
less qq, moar pewpew
Old 07-15-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushface View Post
Just curious, classic, what was the setup and how was he playing? I'm all for experimental setups, but bombers generally have a role to fill and if the person wasn't filling that role, then they were "deliberately" bringing the team down. Especially if he was an experienced player who could have been playing drastically better if he was using a different setup.
When did i say bomber? I believe the set-up was Acid,repair,Rev. I dont want names mentioned, it's irrelevant to my post.

In response to familiar set-ups, personally i deem myself to be competent at all planes but just sometimes i get bored of explodet but end up having to play it because if my team loses i could be blamed for throwing the game, which has happened before, enough im going off subject, i've said all i have to say.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:28 PM

Default Request

Quote:
Feel free to post the screenshots of me vote kicking people for no legitimate reason. I'm eager to see them.
http://img337.imageshack.us/g/altitu...101337131.png/

Elixir, the above is linked to Image Shack where I think there are 64 Images including you ( with the Enrique name you used ), an Ace team mate and others, deliberately looking for reasons to get someone kicked, which included in that group discussion, that someone had talked after being asked to team chat. This was one of the reasons along with others that are obvious here that the group bombarded Goose with to win his decision to ban him. When in fact between imaged 49 to 52 you can clearly see where someone asked you to spec chat, and rather than stop as you would firmly expect anyone else to do, you replied again in all chat Yes Dear. YOU clearly violated the same rule that the other player was ultimately kicked for. Also a player tried to vote kick you in a game for that same violation and the vote did not pass. You Immediately ran to Nobo and gave him your side of the story and the other player was then given a 2 day ban for the attempted kick ( which was reversed within 15 minutes after hearing both sides of the story ). I even saw |gold kick a player in mid game for not specking because someone on their team said for them to spec, the teams quickly evened out as usual but then that player was vote kicked by |gold and had no chance to finish the game which ultimately gave him a loss on his ladder game. So you are not the only one, but everyone that looks at these Screen shots will easily see that when you decide a player is not worthy to be in the server with you, a full out single or group attack begins until the goal is accomplished, and it is simply ridiculous.

I can understand that you are not happy with me, it is really hard when someone points out your wrong doings ( I know it is for me ), but the problem is really this, you can dish it out, but you cant take it!!!! Time to grow up young man and set an example of what your clan was respected for at one time, which was sportsmanship Leadership and the best team around, and if anyone of the 1st two are missing the best team means nothing to anyone, a poor loser is hard to listen to but a poor winner is even worse.

Again, Thanks for the pleasant night in ladder last night, everyone I spoke to agreed that they appreciated the fact that you did not rage and is was a great experience for all that played.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:18 PM

Do you lie on purpose or do you really believe all of this in your magical fantasy world?

I mean, I assume you are talking about the incident in which a player tried to vote kick me for saying "nice shot" after each goal, after being asked to team chat. Guess what, saying two words between goals isn't something he can kick me for, and he was banned for being a tool.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

Nazies > Uruguay

:3

but yar, there should be a elite server for people like 1800+ i guess :/
Old 07-15-2010, 08:49 PM

OH NO LOOK AT THE VILLAINOUS ELIXIR BEING A HUGE EVIL PERSON

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9...7121505482.png

lol as I look through this fail photo album I realize that most of these are either a) not about me or b) from one incident WHERE THE ENTIER LADDER spent 10+ minutes explaining to this guy why using a reverse flexi loopy or something was hurting his team.

Last edited by elxir; 07-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8...7121512048.png

This image was me talking to an admin to have a person banned who left midgame without reason.

If you are going to post images such as this and represent them as me doing something wrong, I think you should uninstall and rethink your life.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:57 PM

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8...7121530396.png

Wait, isn't this exactly what you are doing?

What is the point of all these photos, exactly?

You aren't even competent enough to get actual pictures of me yelling at people?

As I said earlier, all of these images are either not about me, or I'm not even playing, or I'm pointing out bad perks, or requesting bans on a person WHO LEFT MIDGAME WHICH IS BANNABLE>

Well done skygirl. Uninstall.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:57 PM

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8...7142314032.png

hahahahahahahah

this picture actually looks like you caught captainvogez admitting he doesn't care what he does in ladder.

Well played, top notch detective work.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM

So basically, I'd like an apology for your unfounded, slanderous accusations of me abusing any connections I may have with admins to have people unjustly banned.

Until such a time, I will assume that everything you say is a lie, as all previous posts you have made have been scathingly untrue.

I am appalled that someone would lie in such a manner. I hope action is taken against you.

Furthermore, I request that you apologize to the creators and administrators of ladder for expressly implying that they abuse their discretion. The admins do good work, and your lies about my conversations with them should warrant a ban.

Last edited by elxir; 07-15-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Default lol

Quote:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8...7142314032.png

hahahahahahahah

this picture actually looks like you caught captainvogez admitting he doesn't care what he does in ladder.

Well played, top notch detective work.
I also notice that you didn't care to post the one screen shot of you and IL/FU actively seeking anything that you could to try and ban that guy, oh my goodness your ban squad was even timing the second on the guy spawning!!!

Anyway, Run those bases buddy, I now can sit back and watch, you are doing all the work for me, as I knew you would from the beginning. Your actions are very predictable!!!! Keep on raging, it only proves our point. (Our) meaning more than one person confirms your behavior in Ladder.

Last edited by SkyGirl; 07-15-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:13 PM

Weird, that doesn't look like an apology.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:15 PM

Default lol

Quote:
So basically, I'd like an apology for your unfounded, slanderous accusations of me abusing any connections I may have with admins to have people unjustly banned.

Until such a time, I will assume that everything you say is a lie, as all previous posts you have made have been scathingly untrue.

I am appalled that someone would lie in such a manner. I hope action is taken against you.

Furthermore, I request that you apologize to the creators and administrators of ladder for expressly implying that they abuse their discretion. The admins do good work, and your lies about my conversations with them should warrant a ban.
Run those bases !!! I will rename it as Play the Lanes for future reference, I'm sure you will hear that often.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

Drama llama is annoying. How bout we take that to a different thread or even a pm? I don't think this is really the place to whistle blow. If you have concerns message the admins.

PS: you can edit your previous posts so you don't make 50 in a row with a one liner smart ass comment in regards to a pic and, instead, just make one giant post that's easier to skip over

Last edited by mikesol; 07-15-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:27 PM

I'm sorry mikesol in the future I will do that. I was just a little incensed over the lies being perpetrated by skygirl.

Also, the slow loading of imageshack. >_>

edit: Oh, I just realized exodus and skygirl are the same person, who is actually a guy? That would explain why s/he didn't want me talking about the death threats exodus gave me on mumble.

Last edited by elxir; 07-15-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I'm sorry mikesol in the future I will do that. I was just a little incensed over the lies being perpetrated by skygirl.

Also, the slow loading of imageshack. >_>
Tis fine bud - just try to keep in mind that the admins try to be fair and won't simply ban you or anyone else because someone tells us there are pics - we'd actually look at them and decide for ourselves. No need to rage

Ps: I can't guarantee all admins but i generally try and be as fair as possible.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:34 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Weird, that doesn't look like an apology.
Good job avoiding the question!! Play the Lanes!!!!