Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
The word thing was mainly light humour, don't sweat it

As for the rest, there is absoloutely no chance that it will ruin the game and dwindle the player base because 90% of the playerbase does not read the forums, they play the game, and 99% of the playerbase knows that even if Kuja says you should be banned for bombing backwards in a SFOD setup, it's not his call, it's Nobos. Search the forum for 'elitist, beagle, kuja900' and you'll see if anyone has argued with Kuja about it, it's me, and trust me when I say that when you get down to it, it's not something to waste your life on arguing about, just different opinions.

Again, this argument is unnecessary, talk to Nobo if you are worried about your place on ladder, otherwise this is just arguing for the sake of arguing. As bad as Kuja seems when you're on the other side of the fence he can be quite reasonable if you stay reasonable as well; the same could be said of most people, really.

elixir: Sky is just saying it's not your call as to what's wrong, it's nobos, and he's sorry if he offended you, he wants to be respectful as long as you are.
Beagle .. you missed me. I'm not that concerned with what Kuja types on the forums, I'm just here to tell you that his type in-game of abuse / noob ridicule is so bad (he would not leave me alone and criticized me after everyone of his deaths, he called me retarded and then he called me a C*nt in a game where our team was failing) that it should be punished/avoided .
Old 08-16-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
anyone have a tldr?
Rah rah ah ah ah
Roma roma ma ah
Ga ga ooh la la

Last edited by Kuja900; 08-16-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishibaron View Post
Beagle .. you missed me. I'm not that concerned with what Kuja types on the forums, I'm just here to tell you that his type in-game of abuse / noob ridicule is so bad (he would not leave me alone and criticized me after everyone of his deaths, he called me retarded and then he called me a C*nt in a game where our team was failing) that it should be punished/avoided .
Did you even learn anything during our exchange earlier? Mute him if you have a problem with him. Telling us here about his (alleged) abuse won't change anything except get more mileage out of your keyboard.

Quote:
Fishi, how you can call someone a weak shim and ask for more respect in the same paragraph; call someone a pathetic weak coward in the same sentence as saying 'that behavior is uncalled for' absoloutely astounds me, and I think you should chill out before you dig yourself deeper into a pit of infamy here

As much as I attack Kuja's maturity or rationale, I do so because I've known him for a very long time, and at the end of the day he will give respect where he thinks it is due, not because you throw a tantrum and call him a shemale
I hate when people say ... at the end of the day.

Also, Kuja will never treat people with respect regardless of what I say, so perhaps I was wasting my time typing it, but I thought I should give him some friendly advice in the same way he gave me some... tit for tat .. right?

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Quote:
I'm just here to tell you that his type in-game of abuse / noob ridicule is so bad (he would not leave me alone and criticized me after everyone of his deaths, he called me retarded and then he called me a C*nt in a game where our team was failing) that it should be punished/avoided .
No seriously trust me, we know, we've all known Kuja for ages

You know how those guys in America walk around with the signs that say GOD HATES FAGS and most of the gay guys just go 'eh' and get on with their lives? It's like that, not everyone gets on, not everyone has to. If Kuja can't expect you to change your playstyle to suit his expectations, you can't expect Kuja to change his personality to suit your expectations

And that's the end of that chapter, please, I thought we just ended this
Old 08-16-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
tit for tat .. right?
I must ask you, what has that EVER accomplished in life? We've gone on for 3 pages and absolutely nothing has changed. Be the bigger man next time.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Anyone who brings their team down despite requests from numerous members of said team to do something completely reasonable differently, that is not dependent on skill, is an absolute cunt.
No woman uses that word so brazenly.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:

Also, Kuja will never treat people with respect regardless of what I say, so perhaps I was wasting my time typing it, but I thought I should give him some friendly advice in the same way he gave me some... tit for tat .. right?
Anyone who knows me knows I do not give out free respect but any one who earns it will know they have.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Quote:

All things said and done, when the cards come down, when the dust settles, Kuja treats me with respect despite the fact that he is a prominent and proud competitive elitist and I am a prominent and proud rev Biplane

You are not entitled to respect with everyone, sometimes you have to earn it.

If you want to give him 'tit for tat' do it privately between the two of you, not in a big show on the forums.

Now please KISS AND MAKE UP
Old 08-16-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
No woman uses that word so brazenly.
You have never been to Australia
Old 08-16-2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
No seriously trust me, we know, we've all known Kuja for ages

You know how those guys in America walk around with the signs that say GOD HATES FAGS and most of the gay guys just go 'eh' and get on with their lives? It's like that, not everyone gets on, not everyone has to. If Kuja can't expect you to change your playstyle to suit his expectations, you can't expect Kuja to change his personality to suit your expectations

And that's the end of that chapter, please, I thought we just ended this
So you are telling me that Kuja can call me a C*nt, openly on the forums and in-game, but that when I use profanity in-game I get a 2 day ladder ban and that when I use it on the forum I get a forum warning because he has been here longer.

Nah, that's not gonna fly without me trying to let a few people know about it .. because that is exactly what is going on here.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 AM

Quote:
You have never been to Australia
Then if kuja is a woman, she must be an aussie
Old 08-16-2010, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Nah, that's not gonna fly without me trying to let a few people know about it .. because that is exactly what is going on here.
Many of us have been down the same road before and I assure you you're bashing your head against a brick wall

The life lesson is don't stoop down to someone else's level; just because someone calls you a name and gets away with it doesn't mean you should call them names too
Old 08-16-2010, 07:22 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
The ladder program somehow computes that you are my best teammate, but in reality, you are my worst teammate because when I play with you I hate every moment of your cocky arrogant snide attitude and I have a less fun time playing.
look fishi you know I love you and on any day I would love to be the surrogate father of your illegitimate jewish love children, but this hurr sentence in this hurr quote box is pretty much the center of everything you and the "veterans" are having a dong-swinging contest about.

your #1 priority in altitude is to have fun. I dig that, respect the hell out of that, and wish it was good enough for everyone so that we would stop typing these god damned thesis statements to each other. however, for the vast majority of ladder participants (myself included) the rating points that you care less about than personal enjoyment mean far, far more for us than for you. the ladder is meant to be a breeding ground for competition first, and personal entertainment second.

your best ladder teammate statistic reflects this - regardless of how much fun you're having while playing with kuja on your team, you inadverdently win the most ladder games when he is chuting down enemy plains as opposed yours. maybe you're trying to show up kuja by playing your best, maybe you benefit your team more when circling above your base typing angrily instead of trying to run the bomb, maybe kuja elevates his game when playing with you. whatever it is, it's not an incorrect statistic for the majority of the altitude "veterans" because they value competition and rating points over your personal enjoyment. the ladder formula does not give half a flying DODD how much fun you're having.

like I'm sure multiple people have told you before, ladder is not a place for fun-first minded people. if you want to run a bomb in a bomber, play on official #3. if you want to play against top-notch competition where emotions can run high and people can get narsty, come play ladder. it's pretty simple. until you accept the fact that if you play badly people are going to call you out on it and are not going to mince words, you're stuck between a rock and hurri's boxers.

/care
Old 08-16-2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
So you are telling me that Kuja can call me a C*nt, openly on the forums and in-game, but that when I use profanity in-game I get a 2 day ladder ban and that when I use it on the forum I get a forum warning because he has been here longer.

The difference is I did not bypass the swear filter and I did not direct it towards anybody as an insult.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:23 AM

Quote:
All things said and done, when the cards come down, when the dust settles, Kuja treats me with respect despite the fact that he is a prominent and proud competitive elitist and I am a prominent and proud rev Biplane

You are not entitled to respect with everyone, sometimes you have to earn it.

If you want to give him 'tit for tat' do it privately between the two of you, not in a big show on the forums.

Now please KISS AND MAKE UP
we have recently "friended" each other in-game so most of this will be kept outside the public eye from here on out. But again I would like to invite Kuja to scrape deep down into his budget and purchase a $12 microphone so that he can enjoy a thorough ear raping on mumble. Talk to me baby.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:23 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

and yes, i posted that monologue about twenty minutes after everyone apparently made up

only sunshineduck could screw that up

/hattip
Old 08-16-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
The difference is I did not bypass the swear filter and I did not direct it towards anybody as an insult.
your vulgarity has been reported and I hope you receive the same forum warning that I received. Fair is fair. As for the forum's filter, it should probably be on the lookout for c*nt. As for not directing at me, hahahaha.

God I love to hate you.
Closed Thread