Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 10-23-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMCM View Post
Well, I alraedy proved to a group of townies what my role is, so you can start looking among those who vote to lynch me to find the last mafia.
This is not the time to be ambiguous you are the most solid lead we can derive from these clues, if you have found a way for the evidence to better fit someone else or have people willing to vouch for you show us.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:21 PM

Just googling for 5 minutes I found numerous pages where the song "Unbreak My Heart" has French Horn in the description.

How is that any less solid than a random substance that may or may not be white/powder/cause psychotic effects?

Just saying, I'm not mafia so don't rush your decision.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:35 PM

Current votes so far:
----------------------------------------------------------
1)aggie-DMCM
2)banana-DMCM

3)DMCM-Abstain
4)Duck Duck Pwn-Kuja900
5)Kuja900-Abstain
6)lamsbro-DMCM
7)Massi-Abstain
8)Smushface-Mystery Vote (cuz he is silenced)
9)unbreak-Abstain

Yet to vote:
10)ModernArcher-?

Vote totals:---------------------------------------
-DMCM: 3 votes
-Kuja900: 1 vote

1 people yet to vote.

At exactly 6:30 P.M PST (8:30 P.M CST / 9:30 P.M EST) all votes will be locked in and Night 4 will begin. You have until 6:25 P.M PST (8:25 P.M CST / 9:25 P.M EST) to send in your votes or change any existing votes.

Last edited by Goose; 10-24-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:42 AM

I change my vote from DMCM to abstain.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:43 AM

I change my vote to Abstain
Old 10-24-2010, 01:01 AM

Well, I'll abstain too.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:12 AM

Current votes so far:
1)aggie-DMCM
2)banana-DMCM

3)DMCM-Abstain
4)Duck Duck Pwn-Kuja900
5)Kuja900-Abstain
6)lamsbro-DMCM
7)Massi-Abstain
8)Smushface-Mystery Vote
9)unbreak-Abstain

Yet to vote:
10)ModernArcher-?

Vote totals:---------------------------------------
-DMCM: 3 votes
-Kuja900: 1 vote

ALL VOTES LOCKED IN. TRANSITIONING INTO NIGHT 4 IN APPROXIMATELY 1.5 - 2 HOURS
Old 10-24-2010, 08:35 AM

Night 4:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMCM was rapping to some RUN D.M.C and break-dancing in the streets of Altitudetropolis, when a horde of townspeople ran up from behind and began to beat him senseless with chunks of salami. As he struggled to escape, the angry villagers surrounded him and lassoed him up like cattle, as they dragged him off into the distance…

(Meanwhile, some evil figures were gathered in the cemetery engaging in a diabolical initiation process. . The skeletal remains of Wok3n were lit on fire as a sacrifice to the Mafia Gods, and a group of hooded villains formed a circle around a single individual. “One of us… One of us… One of us…” the gang chanted in unison, as they brought forth a goblet filled with a secret potion. The lone townie in the middle of this ceremony drank the mysterious substance, as the mob of criminals smiled in approval. The Silencer has been recruited into the Mafia!)

When DMCM awoke from his concussion, he found himself bound and gagged lying in front of an industrial sized meat grinder. He whimpered in panic, as Loli.ta calmly placed him inside and operated the machine. As the remains of DMCM were converted into human sausage, the townsfolk were saddened to see that another innocent Townie had been slain by their hands once more.

-Smushface has been silenced! (again)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*People with roles can now PM me their night actions*
Old 10-24-2010, 08:37 AM

Current Status: Night 4
----------------------------------------------
1. Smushface
2. Ajuk999
3. Kuja900
4. [Y]
5. [FN]MONXY FIST
6. Duck Duck Pwn
7.DMCM
8. banana
9. MajorPayne257 (Suicide Bomber)
10. wolf'j'max
11. unbreak
12. Premier Stalin
13. Danielle
14. Massi
15. Sean (Martyr)
16.shrode
17. ModernArcher
18. QUEEN ZOE (Mad Hatter)
19. York
20. DryBone
21. andy
22. Clapon (Paramedic)
23. lamsbro
24. Apathy
25. aggie

----------------------------------------------
7/20 Townies Alive
2/5 Mafia Alive
MAFIA KILLING POWER = 1
Old 10-24-2010, 11:06 AM

Eep. sorry DMCM, was out when you pmed me and just woke up >.>
Old 10-24-2010, 06:02 PM

Location: The quote above is from Kahlil Gibran; it's currently my favorite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
Eep. sorry DMCM, was out when you pmed me and just woke up >.>
Ditto....sorry
Old 10-25-2010, 12:38 PM

Day 5 will be posted soon.. I was gonna finish writing it sooner, but was too busy with being depressed about the Chargers being the stupidest team in the NFL and my mind could only process thoughts of sadness and anger for a solid 7 hours straight or so... But i believed i have recovered and will probably post it around 11:00-12:00 AM PST once i edit in a few more details.. Thank you for your patience.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:42 PM

Day 5:

As they cruised the vacant streets of Altitudetropolis in their creepy van, Sonny Asiago and his newly recruited Mafia apprentice Mickey Mascarpone, plotted their course of action for the night..

Planning for their final act of terror, Sonny looked at Mickey with a sinister intensity in his eyes as he calmly spoke with a serious tone of voice, “When the morning comes I want the corpse of every inhabitant left in this town lying dead in the gutter. We will annihilate every last Townie piece by piece, and before the night is over this city will be powerless to our supremacy.. Do you understand what must be done?”

Mickey grinned in eager anticipation, “Of course I do boss. I look forward to squeezing the life out of this city like a sponge!”, he responded as he put on a pair of black leather gloves and cracked his knuckles.

“Well then let’s get to work”, replied Sonny, as both men loaded their silenced .22 pistols, and silently walked into the night, ready to unleash mayhem on remaining survivors of the town…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smushface pulled his car into the driveway after returning home from visiting his brother Pieface, who lives in the neighboring town of Altitudeburg. He stepped out of his vehicle and was opening the trunk of his car to remove something, when he heard the click of two guns being cocked behind him.

“Turn around and face your destiny.”, said a menacing voice in the background, as Smushface obeyed to look back and see the Mafia crooks dressed in black trench coats aiming their pistols at him. “Thanks for making this easy on us..You townies must be dumber than I thought if your still wandering alone at night after all the bloodshed we have spilled in these streets.” remarked Sonny, as both Mickey and him grinned wickedly. “Don’t worry, this will be over fast.. We have a schedule to keep.”

With that said, a blaze of gunfire flashed through the foggy night air as both men unloaded their weapons into the chest of the helpless townie, who crumpled to the ground in an instant. They glanced at his motionless body for a few seconds before walking away satisfied, and headed towards the next target on their hit list. Suddenly, shivers were sent down their spines as they heard the demented laughter of Smushface echo through the sky. They turned to face him in shock, as he somehow stood up off the ground and glared at them fiercely.

“I guess you Mafia scum must not be that smart either, if you think those tiny handguns are going to bring me down!” Smushface shouted vehemently, the bullet holes in his shirt revealing a protective layer of body armor underneath. “Say hello to my little friend!“, he pronounced with glee, while reaching into the open trunk of his car to haul out a massive multi-barreled machine gun that was roughly the size of a small horse.

Mickey Mascarpone’s jaw dropped to the floor when he realized Smushface had somehow armed himself with the same minigun Arnold Schwarzenegger used in Terminator 2: Judgment Day during the epic battle with police at the Cyberdyne Systems headquarters. Sonny and him quickly pointed their guns back at Smushface and fired their shots to no avail, trembling with terror as they realized they had run out of ammunition. Sonny ran off down the street in a panic, as Mickey stood paralyzed in fear struggling to reload his pistol. Smushface bellowed a triumphant war-cry that could be heard throughout the city, as he aimed his colossal weapon of destruction and pulled the trigger, riddling Mickey’s body with hundreds of sizzling bullets and reconstructing him into a lump of swiss cheese. Kuja900 has died!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny sprinted as far away as he could, finally stopping to catch his breath when he had run out of energy. His heart racing and sweat dripping from his brow, he lay hidden in a obscured alleyway to regain his senses and to make he wasn’t followed. While he contemplated what to do next, he was distracted by a white bird feather blown from the wind that floated in front of him. His puzzlement over this strange occurrence quickly turned to alarm as a mystical voice roared in the shadows.

“D-D-D-Danger, watch behind you!”, hollered the strange voice, as Sonny hastily fired his gun in the direction the sound was coming from.

“There’s a stranger out to find you!” continued the mysterious character, as Sonny continued to blindly shoot in distress, unaware of who was taunting him.

“What to do? Just grab onto some Duck Tales! Wooo-ooooh!”, sang the voice happily, as Sonny backed himself into a dead end corner and the smiling figure of Duck Duck Pwn surfaced from the darkness, cloaked in a hooded robe. Confused and shaking nervously, Sonny blasted the remaining rounds left in his gun at the townie in front of him, yelling in a frenzy. He then dropped to his knees overwhelmed with astonishment, as Duck Duck Pwn simply lifted his right hand forward and channeled Jedi Knight like powers to stop the bullets in their tracks, watching dumbfounded as they dropped to the pavement harmlessly. Unable to comprehend such a mind-boggling feat of psionic ability, Sonny buried his face in his hands and bawled his eyes out.

Duck Duck Pwn reached into his robe and removed a light saber, as he stepped forth and stood over the last remaining Mafia member. “You and your people will no longer torment the citizens of this fine town any longer. This is the end, you Mafia scum!”

With tears streaming down his cheeks, Sonny cried out into the night sky, looking up to see Duck Duck Pwn swing the futuristic sword directly at his face. With one clean swipe, the plasma blade of the light saber cut through Sonny’s neck like a knife through hot butter, dismembering his head from his body as it spun through the air and spiraled to the ground. lamsbro has died!

!!! ALL MAFIA HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED. THE TOWN IS VICTORIOUS !!!

Epilogue: When the people of Altitudetropolis awoke in the morning, a feeling of triumph was felt in their hearts. A double-rainbow all the way across the sky streaked overhead, as children danced and frolicked in the streets. “We did it! We won!”, the ecstatic townsfolk cheered with glee, as they all held hands and skipped through the city, singing ‘We Are The Champions’ by Queen. An extravagant festival involving fireworks and confetti ensued, lasting through the whole evening. When their celebration ended, the jubilant townies wondered how to build a better future for Altitudetropolis…one in which their grand children would never have to fear the threat of a Mafia invasion which had plagued their town. But then they decided to think about that stuff later, and instead went back to their homes so they could play an awesome two-dimensional plane shooting game known as Altitude on their computers. The End.

-GAME OVER, THANX FOR PLAYING!

Last edited by Goose; 10-25-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:43 PM

Thank you to all the participants and everyone who has helped me with this game! I hope you all had fun!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

Very cool game - well done goose.

Also grats to the townies for managing to hit both the remaining mafia in one night.

Nice try by kuja to try and remedy the horrific situation where the mafia was revealed at the start of the game.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 PM

Bazinga. .
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 PM

One person completely broke this game. It was only a matter of time.

lol

Good job blue townies. Mafia got owned

Old 10-25-2010, 10:15 PM

MSLG!!!!!!! I am extremely impressed. You were the only one I couldn't figure out. Well done you shady bastard. I am proud to call you my brother now

Great job Goose. It was a blast.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator

Very well done Goose, thank you.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

That was fun

ps i told you kuja was silencer the day before, i just wasn't active enough to push for a lynch on him. Still, he sent out a pm that someone had told him that stalin was 100% mafia. Not only this, but smush told me that stalin was confirmed green villager. His "source" conveniently ending up being the dead mafian was extremely suspicious, and I didn't believe that for a second. I should have pushed for his source on the day of the lynch or the night of. Either way, kuja tried to make the best of a bad situation, but ended up being a bit too aggressive in my opinion, although I suppose he had to given the circumstances.

and i sent a message to goose the night before that I was killing lamsbro, but goose didn't get it :<

also clapon damn you for playing scummy, although I guess it sort of makes sense that you'd want mafias to not kill you. Your fault, not mine :P

Smush and i were in contact ever since the lynch on wolf, so that really helped. And then I sent a PM out to all people who voted majorpayne over stalin the night before I killed lamsbro (aka aggie and modernarcher) about how kuja should be silencer and if not, that it wouldn't be either of them.

anyway, gg all; I look forward to playing again ^^

Last edited by Duck Duck Pwn; 10-26-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
Nice try by kuja to try and remedy the horrific situation where the mafia was revealed at the start of the game.
Agreed. Kuja you were a game saver. Thanks for all of your help and effort to fix what happened. It wouldn't have been as fun!

*aww*
Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Pwn View Post
That was fun

ps i told you kuja was silencer the day before, i just wasn't active enough to push for a lynch on him. Still, he sent out a pm that someone had told him that stalin was 100% mafia. Not only this, but smush told me that stalin was confirmed green villager. His "source" conveniently ending up being the dead mafian was extremely suspicious, and I didn't believe that for a second. I should have pushed for his source on the day of the lynch or the night of. Either way, kuja tried to make the best of a bad situation, but ended up being a bit too aggressive in my opinion, although I suppose he had to given the circumstances.

and i sent a message to goose the night before that I was killing lamsbro, but goose didn't get it :<

also clapon damn you for playing scummy, although I guess it sort of makes sense that you'd want mafias to not kill you. Your fault, not mine :P

Smush and i were in contact ever since the lynch on wolf, so that really helped. And then I sent a PM out to all people who voted majorpayne over stalin the night before I killed lamsbro (aka aggie and modernarcher) about how kuja should be silencer and if not, that it wouldn't be either of them.

anyway, gg all; I look forward to playing again ^^
Clapon was not playing scummy he believed I was with the town. He was in my pocket but he was not aware. Also the point of me telling you it was drybone was because I was trying to make it out like I had been duped by the mafia. I had to be aggressive to keep the suicide bomber alive because I already knew that york was going to ask for protection.

Last edited by Kuja900; 10-26-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:09 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

He was voting extremely late every cycle, is active on the forums, and someone mentioned a possible tie to him with the first clue. I didn't mean in terms of being in your pocket, i meant in terms of his own actions.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Pwn View Post
He was voting extremely late every cycle, is active on the forums, and someone mentioned a possible tie to him with the first clue. I didn't mean in terms of being in your pocket, i meant in terms of his own actions.
He was not paying very close attention to the game except for when he was trying to "solve" clues with me. He let me tell him who to use his powers on. Also I have had the mafia list, courtesy of danielle, since shortly after night 1 but just because my joining would make no difference in terms of killing power and just raise suspicion I refrained. I have been calling the mafia hits though in an attempt to eliminate the list ajuk leaked since the andy/apathy deaths.

edit: oh and I tricked danielle into talking about the game while silenced and pmed a screeny to goose lol.

Last edited by Kuja900; 10-26-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:22 AM

Yeah a lot of great moves by Kuja and Smush... However i think you guys are missing the most important moment of this game.. Duck Duck Pwn was singing the theme song to Duck Tales and chopping peoples heads off with a lightsaber. That is all.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:24 AM

Can we get an action list for the players, I am curious what the dt has been doing if anything.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:33 AM

yay for dieing first night
Old 10-26-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Can we get an action list for the players, I am curious what the dt has been doing if anything.
Yeah i had to delete a lot of the PM's i had cuz my inbox was full, but if i remember correctly this is what went down:

Massi: used detective power to find out the roles of Smushface and DMCM. He also used powers to see if Day 2 clues pointed to wolf'j'max. And i think he did something else but i forget what it was..

QUEEN ZOE: placed bombs on DryBone and [Y] originally, but then switched one of the bombs to place on Sean.

Smushface: Used Veteran powers as his first action. Then he attempted to kill Kuja on Night 2 i believe. (Clapon was protecting Kuja, and Duck Duck used Vigi powers on Clap so the kill never went through) Then he used detective powers to investigate Stalin's role. And then he killed Kuja again.

Clapon: Used paramedic ability to protect Kuja for the 1st two nights.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:39 AM

What. Massi knew I was jack in the early game and never contacted me?
Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 AM

By the way my final actions for the night before I got lynched were to kill smushface (because I knew he was either the jack or dt based on his behavior) and to use my last silence on kuja900 to try and dispel suspicion.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:18 AM

Hey G00se can you please decipher the day 4 clues. The only thing I can put together that even begins to make sense is that the "massive hands" clue is a reference to the fact he has moderator status on the forums.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:36 AM

For the record I regret giving Danielle the leak of all the mafia members as it kind of ruined the game, although her suspicion of Ajuk and I somewhat alleviated the advantage we got from it. I don't think we'll be seeing anyone fall for the Fake Silencer Gambit by [Y] in future games, though.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
For the record I regret giving Danielle the leak of all the mafia members as it kind of ruined the game, although her suspicion of Ajuk and I somewhat alleviated the advantage we got from it. I don't think we'll be seeing anyone fall for the Fake Silencer Gambit by [Y] in future games, though.
If that had not happened this would have been an especially interesting game. And that is part of the nature of the silencer, it is a far more powerful role then you would think on first glance. I have seen people try fake silencer claims before this was first time someone actually fell for it though lol.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushface View Post
What. Massi knew I was jack in the early game and never contacted me?
It wasn't early game, it was like second to last day, when I asked you what your role was.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:20 AM

that was really fun! ^.^
thanks for the fun game goose. sorry about not voting on the last night, i was grounded from computer
Old 10-27-2010, 01:55 PM

wait, did i have every single role known? lolz listen to york more
Old 10-27-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by York View Post
wait, did i have every single role known? lolz listen to york more
Hey york nice job calling for that martyr.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post

lol if you look at the chat box beneath the one with Danielle, there is a conversation with i believe Genesis about fLbs loss to klf's mass bomber :P. Kuja said that fLb was being dumb and at the top of chat box says bomber nerf*
Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 PM

this mafia was just stupid from N1.

tl;dr ban ajuk from it. kthx.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf'j'max View Post
this mafia was just stupid from N1.

tl;dr ban ajuk from it. kthx.
Ajuk making that thread which was related to the game was a bannable offense. Giving the list to someone who he thought was the silencer is just part of the game.