Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Including myself in that list just invites trolling while I am trying to be productive you waste of baby batter.
but look at what happened? you didnt include yourself and now i am trolling. talk about catch 22, huh kuja?

uradude
uradude
uradude
uradude
uradude

trolled
Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 AM

I vote we lynch York because his inability to be remotely helpful in the clue solving process makes it a soft loss if he turns out to be green.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:05 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is a typo or not but g00se explicitly said "his" which means we can rule out queen zoe, lara and danielle.
I should of clarified this earlier, but in the fictional world of Altitude Mafia: Version 3, all Mafia members will be referred to as being male in the game, regardless of that persons gender in real life.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:13 AM

Also please keep this thread free from anything non Altitude Mafia related (such as trolling Kuja), so that people have easier time reading peoples thoughts on clues and whatnot. Thank you for your understanding.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:20 AM

Let people express their opinions. It makes this thread better.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:26 AM

Also: No personal details will be used in any clue making process just like the last version of Altitude Mafia. Only things used in creating clues is Username and stuff in your Profile
Old 10-11-2010, 08:28 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle

Modern: Banana and Premier Stalin are both English too....I'm not the only one.

Looking back, my reply to Zoe did seem to be a bit suspect, but that's because we were all playing poker last night and I was kinda half reading this/half playing that, so It wasn't that I was "dodging" her response, it was that I realised that It didn't say skull - therefore my questioning the forehead part of it made no sense.

Also, modern - If the "cow" and "tattoo" part refer to me, what about the "forehead" part?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:36 AM

DP, but who cares...

Another question, just to clarify: (Just using myself as an example) it's common knowledge within the altitude community that I am English, however- if for some reason it was not in my forum profile, does that mean that you would not relate clues to my location?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Modern: Banana and Premier Stalin are both English too....I'm not the only one.

Looking back, my reply to Zoe did seem to be a bit suspect, but that's because we were all playing poker last night and I was kinda half reading this/half playing that, so It wasn't that I was "dodging" her response, it was that I realised that It didn't say skull - therefore my questioning the forehead part of it made no sense.

Also, modern - If the "cow" and "tattoo" part refer to me, what about the "forehead" part?
If I'm reading g00se right the forehead part is for the most part irrelevant and the cow tattoo is the only really significant part.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 AM

"A cryptic figure" is also part of the clue. [Y] seems to be a cryptic figure. ha.

Vote [Y]
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Vote modern archer

altho i am suspecting this clue is alot more cryptic than it seems and i am wrong
Old 10-11-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by York View Post

This here is a picture of shrode. (im really sorry shrode, i dont want to be mean but its just a game and i wanna win) His forehead is obviously big enough to hold a cow. Yes, it is a cow sized tatoo.

i originally thought shrode but then after reading this:
QUOTE=QUEEN ZOE;80173]I am leaning towards ModernArcher. (Whispers to ModernArcher: I’m sure ur a sweetie pie and in no way a real life murderer)

Reason: Tattoos of cow skulls are suppose to represent a man who can provide for his family. ModernArcher, a modern man who provides for his family by killing things with arrows.

like for real, why r u questiong, as if u r so interested, then all of a sudden u dodge.......gtfo with that BS

this guy did some research.

just thought of this:

where are foreheads found? on ur face. when u get tatoos, u will be smushing ur facial skin......SMUSHFACE

also, the cow is the national animal of nepal, an asian country. drybone is asian. tatooing something on your body shows that it is a part of you. drybone will always be asian, so why not have his national animal on his skin?

cows are fat. kuja is the best fatty playing. i pick u

my choices:
Danielle
Shrode
Smushface
Drybone
Kuja900[/QUOTE]

Quote:
I vote we lynch York because his inability to be remotely helpful in the clue solving process makes it a soft loss if he turns out to be green.

wait, im not helping?

anyways, we have to take shrode and drybone off that list, clues cant be personal.

danielle, smushface, kuja900.......still my top 3. but if it has something to do with usernames, its totally smushy
Old 10-11-2010, 06:12 PM

stop ****ing trying to troll kuja, you won't be victorious, now start figuring out clues.
btw im with banana. ill look into this some more in an hour though
Old 10-11-2010, 06:14 PM

Where did you $E players learn how to write? Jesus, I mean I'm not a wordsmith by any means but it's like you guys all took a class titled "Incoherent Rambling." Maybe you should stop taking pictures of your girly body and start studying for the SAT.

To quickly invalidate York's accusation: York, I know that the only tattoos that you know about are the water-based ones that come inside Lucky Charms, but real tattoos don't "smush." They pierce. The key word's here are "tattoo," "forehead," and "cow." And the only one of these 3 that even remotely relates to me is forehead and that's not enough.

I haven't decided yet who I'm voting for, mainly because Day 1 clues are intentionally very difficult to figure out (and we have yet to correctly lynch a mafia on day 1), so I'm going to have to some more delving. Right now, I'm leaning towards lynching York because yea, if he does turn out to be green, it'd be a small loss, but also because if York was mafia, this is about how I'd expect him to act. So. We'll see.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:16 PM

well, hes being YorK lol...
what do you expect..
Old 10-11-2010, 06:22 PM

LoL at my forehead thing.

i was just google imaging people's names looking for cows and found one when I searched for clapon. It's not right at the top, but it is blatantly a cow and the label says "clap on..."
this website is where the google images thing took u to, and this is what is on the site.

It was the best clue I saw.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:33 PM

just to add to queen zoe here about modernarcher being a good family member:

hurr durr
thats what i get under cryptic figure tattoo
Old 10-11-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by York View Post
but look at what happened? you didnt include yourself and now i am trolling. talk about catch 22, huh kuja?

uradude
uradude
uradude
uradude
uradude

trolled
http://tiny.cc/dqebx Very SFW
Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

Here we is, menu has cow in it
Old 10-11-2010, 07:12 PM

Hmmm when i search stalin and cow i found this picture. me sitting next to soemone with a cow photoshopped onto their head? mayeb i am good friend of him??????

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...26tbs%3Disch:1
Old 10-11-2010, 07:18 PM

Mmk...so we have a modern man providing for his family because that's what a cow skull represents. ModernArcher

There's a Holy Cow Tattoo parlor in the UK = Danielle or Banana or Stalin. Also, Danielle's Italian Restaurant how cow in it (surprise).

Shrode has a forehead. Although this is negated due to it being a personal fact.

Tattoo's smush (not really) onto faces. Smushface

Quote:
Originally Posted by York
he is a bad liar
he is a fat ass cow
he is a pain in my ass
i just want him dead and out of the game
= Kuja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900
...inability to be remotely helpful in the clue solving process makes it a soft loss if he turns out to be green.
= York

^^ lul and lul

[Y] is a cryptic figure.

A website brought up a picture of a cow when searching for Clapon

Stalin is good friends with the mafia member making him THE SILENCER.

Umm...I have no idea.

Last edited by MajorPayne257; 10-11-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: To make Danielle feel better
Old 10-11-2010, 07:25 PM

I am 90% certain no one has come relatively close yet. We are just off base, we need to go back to square one toss everybody's names in to google and see what kind of parallels between the results and clues can draw. Do not forget to use google images too I hid a clue in there last game and no one even checked it and it was the first hit.

So far I am fairly sure the cryptic figure part was just story telling as when your making the clues you generally describe everybody as a cryptic figure, assuming g00se is basing his style a bit off how I did it. Its possible that it is something more but for now our focus should be squarely on "cow tattoo" imo.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:27 PM

Omg yes!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Most menus have cow in them, it's called beef.... but either way, I can guarantee you are far off base with these assumptions on me.

Also, for the second time: I AM NOT THE ONLY ENGLISH PERSON PLAYING, SO THE TATTOO PARLOR THING COULD REFER TO ANY OF THE THREE OF US.

I would advise focusing attention elsewhere.

...and I know i'm making myself seem more suspicious by defending myself so much, but It's because I actually want to play, and not just be lynched because a restaurant owner has beef on their menu, or because i'm english kthx. I want to win this ****.

Also: why has modern archer not defended himself? Instead he just pointed a finger at me. I think Zoe's answer seems the most legit at this point.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Completely off-topic, but while looking around I found this, and lol'd for a good 2 minutes:

Quote:
Do butterflies hurt you?
Quote:
yes, they do. It happened to me once... some advice is never catch one because it bit me with its sharp teeth. It really hurt after that its wings hit me in the you-know-what, it really hurt.. i was crying and boys usually don't cry.
Ah, the simple things in life.

Last edited by Danielle; 10-11-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM

K so, here's what I have found (i'll keep adding to this if i find anything else about any other players etc - not targeting anyone, just showing what I find as I go along):

There's a place called Bullhead City in Arizona, also, if you google 'Bullhead Tattoo', it brings up mentions of AZ in the second result (for me anyway)
bull = cow, head = forehead, tattoo = well, you get the drift.
MajorPayne257 is from Arizona.

Last edited by Danielle; 10-11-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
K so, here's what I have found (i'll keep adding to this if i find anything else about any other players etc - not targeting anyone, just showing what I find as I go along):

There's a place called Bullhead City in Arizona, also, if you google 'Bullhead Tattoo', it brings up mentions of AZ in the second result (for me anyway)
bull = cow, head = forehead, tattoo = well, you get the drift.
MajorPayne257 is from Arizona.
I would say that locations of players in general are not viable since he said only profile and user names would be used to draw clues from but because majorpayne lists arizona in his profile location it is fair game:

http://altitudegame.com/forums/member.php?u=1261

Danielle might I ask what lengths you had to go to in order to find this information? Like the 10th hit on google is far too obscure to be taken seriously.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:16 PM

I searched cow tattoo and it showed loads of bull head tattoos.
I searched bullhead tattoo and it showed that bullhead is a place in AZ, and there are several tattoo places there.

I'm thinking my englishness changes my results in comparison to you guys though..
The stuff I searched was all results 1-5, no more.

Also, I only got his location from his profile. I don't know him ingame.

I will only base my info on names/profiles (including locations etc)

Last edited by Danielle; 10-12-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:33 PM

If I could selfishly add... For the benefits of faster vote counting, please indicate your votes in Arial Black, Bold, and Red. Thanks~

It makes it so much harder to tally up stuff if everyone using bold for justifications.

Edit: With this method it's much easier for me to just zip through and count. I don't want to be squinting at a slightly angled text. :<

Last edited by Loli.ta; 10-11-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:34 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

either that or just use italics like the cool kids

thanks for tallying for us, loli! you are the dancing queen
Old 10-12-2010, 02:41 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

Read through most of the arguments, and location doesn't really matter if it's not in their profile. I know Danielle lists it, but the fact that the other two are british doesn't matter, since i didn't catch that they were british in their profiles.

The only thing I could ever think of is that if you have a smushed face, it's almost like you're sCOWling. But that's really all that came to mind...I'll look more into it later.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:45 AM

Quit tryin' to extract far-fetched conclusions from the consistently obscure clue of Day 1.

I abstain from voting.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
Quit tryin' to extract far-fetched conclusions from the consistently obscure clue of Day 1.

I abstain from voting.
Someone has to be lynched one way or another instead of going off an obscure link I say we lynch an inheritably low value player like york.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
I searched cow tattoo and it showed loads of bull head tattoos.
I searched bullhead tattoo and it showed that bullhead is a place in AZ, and there are several tattoo places there.

I'm thinking my englishness changes my results in comparison to you guys though..
The stuff I searched was all results 1-5, no more.

Also, I only got his location from his profile. I don't know him ingame.

I will only base my info on names/profiles (including locations etc)
Yeah seems like too much of a stretch imo to be credible.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 AM

I have been searching for the past day and still haven't got anything conclusive, so I'm all for a RL.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:44 AM

I vote No Lynch
Old 10-12-2010, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
I vote No Lynch
Not an option the town must lynch one each night.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:10 AM

Removing vote.

Last edited by Smushface; 10-13-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 AM

goose when is the next shift?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:52 AM

1) i didnt mean tatoos physically smush ur skin, i called it smushing because it damages your skin (yes it ****ing does) and thats what i meant
2) i dont think its smush but i think it is a cryptic figure. sum1 google "cow tatoo + altitude" and see what you can find............
Old 10-12-2010, 08:20 AM

You can NL:

Quote:
6. You may abstain, but must let me know: ie: 'I abstain from voting'.