Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:25 AM

My mafia list:

leggomyeggo
sinstar and goose OR DMCM (dmcm accused goose in the thread, g00se is more likely mafia though so kill one and you will have an answer as to which is mafia sin/g00se or dmcm).

other info:

I have it confirmed from danielle before she died that she TOLD her role to goose

remember the faked log sin posted between him and goose

evil pmed me telling me I was red, framer was on me

People who voted for eggo up to this point are probably safe (mled, shmo, clapon, also probably andy but hes a very foolish,) (lamsbro did after my posting this message, possible ploy but most likely innocent).

I think smush just wants to lynch me and is not mafia, he may be mafia though but I am not terribly sure either way.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 02:04 AM.

So SSD, can we move to the night phase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Just giving all the info out I have before my death. Should I die every statement I made will be vindicated and I want everyone to read what I said.

In fact just to prove a point I change my vote from leggomyeggo (who I am very sure is mafia) to Kuja900
hmmm. Well make a list and put it in one post so we don't miss anything. You can't vote for yourself.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEEN ZOE View Post
hmmm. Well make a list and put it in one post so we don't miss anything. You can't vote for yourself.
Yes you can vote for yourself, unless ssd ninjaed a rule change when I was not looking.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:29 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

I still don't see how water droplet ripples look like an archery target. Anyone who has seen an archery target knows this..I'm not sure what the rippling effect is pointing to, but I'll keep working and try to find evidence soon.

Right now, I would suspect that Kuja is trying to keep his mafia members alive by forming a bandwagon against a townie. So here's what I think is going on:

Andy (most likely a townie) thought he found some conclusive evidence pointing towards me. Kuja, who had been shutting down all evidence, saw a valid point against a non-mafia and knew he could have a bandwagon going in a short time period. After Kuja posted that this was the only valid evidence, he kept re-iterating it to try to get it into peoples heads that I was mafia. To further stop the evidence flow, he probably called some other people and tried to explain that I was mafia, or contact his mafia people and tell them to vote me.

So main points to consider:
-Rain drops are not very similar to archery targets, and really don't look like rainbows either (red orange yellow green blue, etc compared to yellow, red, blue, black, white)
-Kuja has been shutting down virtually all pretty good evidence
-Once something came up about someone he knew wasn't mafia, he started a bandwagon against them
-after Kuja's re-iteration of andy's message, a lot of votes started to come my way, when they had been going her way.

By using this, I believe that Kuja is mafia, trying to get rid of another townie. Therefore, I cast my vote for Kuja900
Old 11-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator

I vote leggomyeggo, the clue points very strongly to him.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
I still don't see how water droplet ripples look like an archery target. Anyone who has seen an archery target knows this..I'm not sure what the rippling effect is pointing to, but I'll keep working and try to find evidence soon.

Right now, I would suspect that Kuja is trying to keep his mafia members alive by forming a bandwagon against a townie. So here's what I think is going on:

Andy (most likely a townie) thought he found some conclusive evidence pointing towards me. Kuja, who had been shutting down all evidence, saw a valid point against a non-mafia and knew he could have a bandwagon going in a short time period. After Kuja posted that this was the only valid evidence, he kept re-iterating it to try to get it into peoples heads that I was mafia. To further stop the evidence flow, he probably called some other people and tried to explain that I was mafia, or contact his mafia people and tell them to vote me.

So main points to consider:
-Rain drops are not very similar to archery targets, and really don't look like rainbows either (red orange yellow green blue, etc compared to yellow, red, blue, black, white)
-Kuja has been shutting down virtually all pretty good evidence
-Once something came up about someone he knew wasn't mafia, he started a bandwagon against them
-after Kuja's re-iteration of andy's message, a lot of votes started to come my way, when they had been going her way.

By using this, I believe that Kuja is mafia, trying to get rid of another townie. Therefore, I cast my vote for Kuja900
Thats nice mr mafia, I think the town would like to have a word with you after I die.

Also I am not shutting down every piece of good evidence, the evidence towards you is bloody perfect.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
The cop hit hurt though but I am going to toss that up chance rather then a leak, evil is not the type to get played like that.
So here again you are saying evil wouldn't get played like that and then you claim he got played like that bc he checked you, you came up red and he still came out to you? I'm really confused.

Town:

I want to lynch Kuja too, but Goose was one of our main suspects earlier. The clue that I think points to Kuja (posted by Gumbyy not Smush) seems logical. But we need to play smart and decide if we are more comfortable voting for someone we really think the two clues we've received so far point to (my guess is MASSI) or the one Andy knocked out pointing to LEGGO. Both good I think.

Medic plz. Seriously.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Thats nice mr mafia, I think the town would like to have a word with you after I die.

Also I am not shutting down every piece of good evidence, the evidence towards you is bloody perfect.
No, after you die and if you come up town, I'm next on the chopping block.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:34 AM

Even if my mafia list is 100% accurate and we get all those lynches my money is still on the mafia to win as the town is so easily led astray (andy) by the mafia band wagoners. Its amazing how not only people fail to latch on to such solid evidence but the poster of said solid evidence changed his vote as well, very poor play.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
No, after you die and if you come up town, I'm next on the chopping block.
Avoid lynching sin for a bit at least until goose is dead, if g00se is red sin is very very likely red.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:36 AM

I guess im obviously mafia because i didnt vote to lynch him.... oh well im sorry sin. Although kuja saying evil messaged him telling him he is red is crazy suspicious and i may change my vote... but i still think the evidence against eggo is pretty compelling.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:37 AM

Well, Unlike some of you who are lynching kuja for being kuja, Both look extremely scummy. However, I think the clue points to leggomyeggo more, there leggo is my vote.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
I guess im obviously mafia because i didnt vote to lynch him.... oh well im sorry sin. Although kuja saying evil messaged him telling him he is red is crazy suspicious and i may change my vote... but i still think the evidence against eggo is pretty compelling.
Once again I know full well its suspicious if I was mafia why the hell would I post such a thing. I am just giving all the info I have before I die.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:40 AM

Should leggo get voted off instead of me vigi you must kill me so that what I have been saying can be proved. Also town you need to learn what being scummy is, scummy means out of character. Giving opinions on clues and disputing poor clue solving is exactly what I did last game and nobody called me out for being scummy, its a mafia ploy and you have my list.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
Actually, I find you suspicious because you frequent mumble and some of the info I posted on mumble apparently got leaked. There were a lot of people in that mumble, and I'm pretty sure you were there. I think you're suspicious at this point, not surefire scum. If you weren't in that mumble, then disregard this entirely.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Even if my mafia list is 100% accurate and we get all those lynches my money is still on the mafia to win as the town is so easily led astray (andy) by the mafia band wagoners. Its amazing how not only people fail to latch on to such solid evidence but the poster of said solid evidence changed his vote as well, very poor play.
If you think it's so conclusive against me, why don't you want me lynched anymore?
Old 11-08-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
If you think it's so conclusive against me, why don't you want me lynched anymore?
Because if I die a vigi can just kill you in the next phase? You are not terribly bright are you.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Yes you can vote for yourself, unless ssd ninjaed a rule change when I was not looking.

Voting-
4) You cannot vote for yourself, anyone dead, or anyone outside the game.

Clearly you knew of this rule as it was implemented last game and when i sought your advice on implementing rules for Altitude Mafia version 4.0, you were the one that suggested i incorporate this rule. This is a nice last-ditch attempt to try to save yourself by hoping some people will interpret this act as a sign of a truly innocent townie desperately pleading their innocence in an attempt to get them to vote for someone else.

Enjoy your death Mafia scum.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Actually, I find you suspicious because you frequent mumble and some of the info I posted on mumble apparently got leaked. There were a lot of people in that mumble, and I'm pretty sure you were there. I think you're suspicious at this point, not surefire scum. If you weren't in that mumble, then disregard this entirely.
unfortunately i hae only been on mumble like once this weekend and that was when i was high out of my mind at like 3am... sooo yeah and i dont remeber you linking anything. haha but i mean its understandable because i am typically on mumble.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900
Because if I die a vigi can just kill you in the next phase? You are not terribly bright are you.
But if you prove that I'm mafia now, the town will think you're a townie because you got a mafia lynched and they won't kill you, or am I missing something?

Last edited by leggomyeggo; 11-08-2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: added quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:47 AM

Regardless of your role Kuja, you die today.

If you're mafia, we're better off. If you're town, we have a lot more information to work with and we're better off.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 AM

i think it would be hilarious if none of you were mafia
Old 11-08-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Voting-
4) You cannot vote for yourself, anyone dead, or anyone outside the game.

Clearly you knew of this rule as it was implemented last game and when i sought your advice on implementing rules for Altitude Mafia version 4.0, you were the one that suggested i incorporate this rule. This is a nice last-ditch attempt to try to save yourself by hoping some people will interpret this act as a sign of a truly innocent townie desperately pleading their innocence in an attempt to get them to vote for someone else.

I am dying tonight one way or another and i request it. You asked no such thing of me in our mafia 4 discussions and I had no knowledge that rule was included. You are mafia and you are a poor player as the second I turn up blue you will be killed by either the town or the vigi.

I suppose I vote for eggo again since I cannot vote for myself.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmo55 View Post
i think it would be hilarious if none of you were mafia
If none of them are mafia the town are complete morons and deserve to lose absolutely.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:55 AM

I would seriosuly roll on the floor laughing if Kuja, Goose, Sin and myself were all townies in the end. Well I know I am.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
I am dying tonight one way or another and i request it.
Kuja, if you are indeed town aligned, please prepare a post with all of your information and post it as soon as the voting is locked if the votes show that you will be lynched. This way your death will be of maximum use to the town.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:57 AM

SSD-Can we get a count?
Old 11-08-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMCM View Post
I would seriosuly roll on the floor laughing if Kuja, Goose, Sin and myself were all townies in the end. Well I know I am.
I would lol harder if one of us was the miller.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 AM

Forgot to mention I have it confirmed from danielle before she died that she told goose she was the martyr, goose also told me danielle was the martyr before I asked her. G00se knew danielle was blue and danielle died.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbyy View Post
Kuja, if you are indeed town aligned, please prepare a post with all of your information and post it as soon as the voting is locked if the votes show that you will be lynched. This way your death will be of maximum use to the town.
Its at the top of the page i am slowly posting more info as I remember it.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Forgot to mention I have it confirmed from danielle before she died that she told goose she was the martyr, goose also told me danielle was the martyr before I asked her. G00se knew danielle was blue and danielle died.
And you adamantly defended goose. Doubling back on yourself won't help you now.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
g00se after my threatening to pin him if he did not defend me decided to get me lynched instead, despite my telling him of my being blue. I am no longer defending g00se I forced his hand and now I am crucifying him. I said I was only 80% sure he was town for a reason. If g00se is red sin is VERY likely red to because of that convo that they posted.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:08 AM

If you truely are townie, then Goose and I will be lynched. Isn't that what you want? However, the only way to confirm you are town is to kill you.

Quote:
You are obviously mafia I am not doubling back I am requesting to be killed.

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEEN ZOE View Post
SSD-Can we get a count?
Evan20000: Kuja900
gumbyy: Kuja900
DMCM: Kuja900
Smushface: Kuja900
Kuja900: leggomyeggo
shmo55: leggomyeggo
Clapon: leggomyeggo
andy: Kuja900
lamsbro: leggomyeggo
MintzMachete: leggomyeggo
G00SE: Kuja900
[Y]: Kuja900
Lol.ta: Kuja900

Kuja900: 8 votes
leggomyeggo: 5 votes

Last edited by sunshineduck; 11-08-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
You are obviously mafia I am not doubling back I am requesting to be killed.
So I've gone from stupid to mafia to stupid back to mafia? Glad to see you're the decisive fellow. ^^
Old 11-08-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
So I've gone from stupid to mafia to stupid back to mafia? Glad to see you're the decisive fellow. ^^
As more evidence presents itself my opinion will obviously change. As of right now I think you are both stupid and mafia.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:13 AM

just to make things more clear as my vote might of gotten hidden behind that massive post sinstar made earlier:

I vote for Kuja900

Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 AM

SSD, mintz also voted eggo