Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:17 AM

Breaking news: Goose may not be mafia. There is a strong possibility he is the serial killer. The clue said doing tongue tricks, right? Here's a clip from Goose's profile:

Interests
I enjoy listening to pop music from the 90's as well as reggae. I am also a fan of drinking slurpees

If memory serves, tongue tricks were common from 90s artists. Also consider that Goose's plays would be considered stupid if he were Town or Mafia.

While I certainly am pointing a lot of fingers, I ask that someone with a power roll kill/check him. Given his status as a suspect already, his death will either make our life easier OR confirm DMCM and myself as mafia if both he and Kuja are innocent.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:17 AM

When will we be transitioning to night phase?
Old 11-08-2010, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
Breaking news: Goose may not be mafia. There is a strong possibility he is the serial killer. The clue said doing tongue tricks, right? Here's a clip from Goose's profile:

Interests
I enjoy listening to pop music from the 90's as well as reggae. I am also a fan of drinking slurpees

If memory serves, tongue tricks were common from 90s artists. Also consider that Goose's plays would be considered stupid if he were Town or Mafia.

While I certainly am pointing a lot of fingers, I ask that someone with a power roll kill/check him. Given his status as a suspect already, his death will either make our life easier OR confirm DMCM and myself as mafia if both he and Kuja are innocent.
Now you are trying to only lose one mafia member as opposed to two. Stop playing games you and g00se are both red.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbyy View Post
When will we be transitioning to night phase?
when everyone votes
Old 11-08-2010, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Now you are trying to only lose one mafia member as opposed to two. Stop playing games you and g00se are both red.
That doesn't follow. I am still wanting him to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
when everyone votes
Haha sorry. I totally forgot this just got posted today. So much posting it seems like it has been a few days.

Quote:
That doesn't follow. I am still wanting him to die.
So that you like innocent when he dies.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
So that you like innocent when he dies.
Absolutely not. If you and him don't come up red, I am going to die anyway. If you want me dead, you need to come up town when we lynch you.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbyy View Post
Haha sorry. I totally forgot this just got posted today. So much posting it seems like it has been a few days.
the night phase was a little unnecessarily long, hopefully I get night roles in sooner next time
Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Absolutely not. If you and him don't come up red, I am going to die anyway. If you want me dead, you need to come up town when we lynch you.
If you arent red, which you most likely are, then you are a poor player who followed a no evidence band wagon off a cliff like a lemming. The town needs to wisen up to mafia tactics and they need to do it now.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
If you arent red, which you most likely are, then you are a poor player who followed a no evidence band wagon off a cliff like a lemming. The town needs to wisen up to mafia tactics and they need to do it now.
My "poor play" has given the town a lot of insight into your playstyle. Once you felt the trap close in on you, you panicked. You can try to chalk it up to "changing evidence" until the cows come home, but I think it's evident that you don't want to be lynched. And I am betting my ingame life that your lynch will come up red.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:35 AM

Quote:
My "poor play" has given the town a lot of insight into your playstyle. Once you felt the trap close in on you, you panicked. You can try to chalk it up to "changing evidence" until the cows come home, but I think it's evident that you don't want to be lynched. And I am betting my ingame life that your lynch will come up red.
So your saying that if I come up blue after death you admit to playing poorly and/or your mafia (as if you are mafia, which you probably are, you are still playing poorly).
Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 AM

Quote:
My mafia list:

leggomyeggo
sinstar and goose OR DMCM (dmcm accused goose in the thread, g00se is more likely mafia though so kill one and you will have an answer as to which is mafia sin/g00se or dmcm).

other info:

G00se voted for me after my threatening him to call him out as mafia if he did not defend me, we were previously working together.

I have it confirmed from danielle before she died that she TOLD her role to goose

remember the faked log sin posted between him and goose

evil pmed me telling me I was red, framer was on me

People who voted for eggo up to this point are probably safe (mled, shmo, clapon, also probably andy but hes a very foolish,) (lamsbro did after my posting this message, possible ploy but most likely innocent).

I think smush just wants to lynch me and is not mafia, he may be mafia though but I am not terribly sure either way.
All the info I have is in this post for when I die, I am pretty sure I thought of everything I know but I may update it. g00se turning up red does not clear dmcm, but it vastly decreases suspicion.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:39 AM

vote Kuja

In case Kuja does turn out to be mafia, we can't automatically assume that everyone he accused is innocent. He seems to have accepted his death and in the process may have tried to protect some of his mafia members by accusing them. If Kuja is indeed town then nvm.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:42 AM

A few parting words:

1. Try to pin clues to my suspects and see how they fit. The leggo fit is very strong.

2. Remember every time someone dies try to analyze why they died.

3. Solid evidence > suspicious behavior in terms of voting importance

4. A person who is about to die defending himself is hardly suspicious, anyone would do it.

5. Grats on lynching a blue.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:51 AM

Vote: Kuja900

I'm surprised you sort of you know... didn't put me on the mafia list after all that pointing at me. :<

Note: SSD, I won't be able to count votes until about Wednesday. >_< Sorry for inconvenience!
Old 11-08-2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli.ta View Post
Vote: Kuja900

I'm surprised you sort of you know... didn't put me on the mafia list after all that pointing at me. :<
Well g00se didnt approve of my clue solving for you which does not bode well for you. Lolita is a suspect to but the town at least for a few nights has bigger fish to fry. Someone look to pin the 2nd clue to her as I have not been able to yet.

SSD are we allowed to post chatlogs?

Also if we can post logs remember they can be falsified take them with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Kuja900; 11-08-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:55 AM

Quote:
G00se voted for me after my threatening him to call him out as mafia if he did not defend me, we were previously working together.

I have it confirmed from danielle before she died that she TOLD her role to goose
Please let the record show that while Kuja might assume we were working together, I was actually just using Kuja for my own personal gain.
(ie: Puppetmaster = Goose
Helpless Pawn= Kuja900)

I have successfully managed to extract any valuable data that you had, including key information that points towards your scummy Mafia buddies.. Now that you have served your purpose you must be eliminated.

Enjoy your death Mafia scum.

The information regarding Danielle is true, and let the record state she was willing to sacrifice herself as collateral damage in order to weed out the Mafia scum. Her death was not in vain.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
SSD are we allowed to post chatlogs?
no

you can post the details of the conversation, but not the chatlog itself
Old 11-08-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Please let the record show that while Kuja might assume we were working together, I was actually just using Kuja for my own personal gain.
(ie: Puppetmaster = Goose
Helpless Pawn= Kuja900)

I have successfully managed to extract any valuable data that you had, including key information that points towards your scummy Mafia buddies.. Now that you have served your purpose you must be eliminated.

Enjoy your death Mafia scum.

The information regarding Danielle is true, and let the record state she was willing to sacrifice herself as collateral damage in order to weed out the Mafia scum. Her death was not in vain.
So how is this post going to look when I turn up blue?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:00 AM

Care to claim your blue role?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Care to claim your blue role?
Quote:
g00se is mafia, I threatened him with my dying words accusing him if he did not defend me.

**** it what is one blue role worth when I can expose this many mafia members. Lynch eggo now and vigi I request you hit me in the following phase.

My list for mafia:

DMCM (may actually be innocent since he accused g00se, either goose or him is mafia 100%)
G00se
Sinstar (keep in mind it was sinstar and g00se who engaged in that supposedly fake chat, I now believe it was planned by the two of them)

possible but not as likely: ggq

Smush is probaby innocent as is mintz. As I have already told g00se and therefore the mafia, my role is the martyr.
I have claimed it multiple times now even if you are mafia is some basic reading comprehension too much to ask?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:05 AM

Are you going to call me a muppet too?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

Guys, we have absolutely no evidence Kuja is mafia, but we got some really strong clues pointing to legomyego.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamsbro View Post
Guys, we have absolutely no evidence Kuja is mafia, but we got some really strong clues pointing to legomyego.
Like what exactly? The person who interpreted that clue changed his vote to Kuja. That doesn't say anything to you?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator

The evidence is strong, regardless of who found it.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:15 AM

I would classify that as an interpretation, not concrete evidence. The clue does't seem to be any less of a stretch than any of the others.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

Ok working through all the clues, as I said earlier:

Tiffany-starting here because she has two clues. Gonna run over the suspects from day 1 clues:
lolita -day1: naruto cosplay- the juxtaposition of a horse and a gun stood out to me. It reminded me of the anachronistic use of technology found in Final Fantasy and other JRPGS-which are often cosplayed. loli is my first choice for Tiffany, and while her actions aren't terribly suspicious, they aren't convincingly innocent either.
Y -day1: the zipper thing- I didn't think Tiffany was Y before, and I don't think it is now
Massi -day1: skiers wear jumpsuits- The gun could refer to Black Ops in his profile. Can't find anything about a horse. IMO he doesnt fit either day's clues as well as lolita does, but they could just as easily point to him.
Queen Zoe -day1: Vick the prisoner- googling her name turned up a few picture results that were interesting... for reasons entirely unrelated to mafia . pretty sure she's townie anyway

Taeyeon-The rainbow made me think of Noah's Ark. I searched Noah, Ark, God, and Bible. The only hit in the profile information was 'God' in Apathy's profile, but it's in reference to the Creation, not the Flood. I worked less on this clue because it seemed like other people were covering it in the thread.

Sunny- Sunny is not depicted wielding any weapons, but is able to decapitate a person with a single 'huge blow', so she must be pretty strong. Smushface has 'lifting weights' as in interest. Gustav has whaling, which must take some strength. No idea about the flowing hair. Very iffy about Sunny atm. Just had another idea for Sunny while trying to solve the killer clue... Tyr! Norse God of War, renowned for his great strength. Since Tyr, like all gods of his time, would have long flowing hair, Tyr is now my top suspect for Sunny. Still not sure, though.

Killer-Not at all sure. http://www.mled-ltd.com/ Just reading the first sentence on that page could be considered a tongue trick, lol. Not at all solid evidence.

If the mafia hit me, I'm probably on the right track with at least one of these (Or I guess they could wifom...)

At this point, it looks like we are lynching either Kuja or leggomyeggo. I'm not convinced of the clue solving that's been done for either of them (though maybe that's just because I didn't think of it, lol), but I lean towards Kuja because (a) he seems more suspicious to me and (b) the town gets more useful information if he dies. We need to move past this 'Is Kuja mafia?' debate and we're only going to know for sure if we lynch him. I vote for Kuja900. If the situation changes, I may change my vote.

Last edited by GGQ; 11-08-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:28 AM

Okay I'm back, after reading through the 4 new pages I will vote for Leggomyeggo, I agree though that kuja is acting strange, but I will stick to the evidence.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:28 AM

To clarify GGQ, I'm pushing a lynch on Kuja out of suspicious behavior and being caught on a few past lies and not so much on clues.

The first two killers I am still up in the air on.

However, now that you mention it, I am confident that Tyr is Sunny. In mythology, Tyr is depicted with brunette hair and is very strong. I think we have a red here. However, I don't think he is going anywhere fast and recommend we hit Kuja first due to the large amount of information his death would reveal.

My current mafia suspect list is as follows:
Maf: Kuja, Tyr (Possibly not, but my own research confirms this as highly probable), Unbreak and maybe Goose
SK: Goose if he's not mafia
FoS: Shmo, Clapon and Lamsbro. You guys haven't presented anything other than "It's solid evidence" when an interpretation isn't evidence; it is a guess based on a clue goose gave us. These clues can be bent anyway the interpreter wants the same way a lawyer can interpret the law the way he wants to meet his own ends. Adding to this, Andy (interpreter) switched his vote after watching the battle unfold. If you guys can give more solid evidence why Kuja is not mafia and Leggo is past the erratic changing of votes, the lies, the devotion to goose despite suspicious activity, and general inconsistency, I am all ears. ^^
Old 11-08-2010, 03:34 AM

Voting for Kuja.
Not because of bandwagoning or clues but just because i'm starting to find him annoying.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr View Post
Voting for Kuja.
Not because of bandwagoning or clues but just because i'm starting to find him annoying.
Lol'd. chars
Old 11-08-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
To clarify GGQ, I'm pushing a lynch on Kuja out of suspicious behavior and being caught on a few past lies and not so much on clues.

However, now that you mention it, I am confident that Tyr is Sunny. In mythology, Tyr is depicted with brunette hair and is very strong. I think we have a red here. However, I don't think he is going anywhere fast and recommend we hit Kuja first due to the large amount of information his death would reveal.

Maf: Kuja, Tyr (Possibly not, but my own research confirms this as highly probable), Unbreak and maybe Goose
FoS: Shmo, Clapon and Lamsbro. You guys haven't presented anything other than "It's solid evidence" when an interpretation isn't evidence; it is a guess based on a clue goose gave us. These clues can be bent anyway the interpreter wants the same way a lawyer can interpret the law the way he wants to meet his own ends. Adding to this, Andy (interpreter) switched his vote after watching the battle unfold. If you guys can give more solid evidence why Kuja is not mafia and Leggo is past the erratic changing of votes, the lies, the devotion to goose despite suspicious activity, and general inconsistency, I am all ears. ^^
When i vote eggo its not at all because i think kuja is not mafia, in all honesty i think they may both be mafia. And when you keep saying we are basing our vote of an interpretation that isn't evidence, what is your "evidence" against kuja that isn't an interpretation of the way he is acting. besides 80% of this game is opinionated and that all it is, im honestly fine voting either way, lol XD
Old 11-08-2010, 03:38 AM

Quote:

Yo Sin, i know you think i'm a suspect and you have every right to think that. My behavior in this game has been downright despicable. However i assure you i am one of the good guys, and I hope we can work together in the future. I possess a unique set of skills that if utilized properly, can have a devastating effect on any Mafia who attempt to neutralize me. Once the lynch is complete things will become more clear. <3
Old 11-08-2010, 03:41 AM

I vote Kuja

This feels wrong to me, but I do believe it can help us move on suspects if she turns up blue. I don't like not solving any of the clues we have though. I feel dirty.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:44 AM

Evan20000: Kuja900
gumbyy: Kuja900
DMCM: Kuja900
Smushface: Kuja900
Kuja900: leggomyeggo
shmo55: leggomyeggo
Clapon: leggomyeggo
andy: Kuja900
lamsbro: leggomyeggo
MintzMachete: leggomyeggo
G00SE: Kuja900
[Y]: Kuja900
Lol.ta: Kuja900
GGQ: Kuja900
Massi: leggomyeggo
tyr: Kuja900
QUEEN ZOE: Kuja900
Apathy: Kuja900
unbreakable: Kuja900

Kuja900: 13 votes
leggomyeggo: 6 votes

If Kuja reaches 13 votes, I will shift to night phase if everyone is okay with that.

Last edited by sunshineduck; 11-08-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapon View Post
When i vote eggo its not at all because i think kuja is not mafia, in all honesty i think they may both be mafia. And when you keep saying we are basing our vote of an interpretation that isn't evidence, what is your "evidence" against kuja that isn't an interpretation of the way he is acting. besides 80% of this game is opinionated and that all it is, im honestly fine voting either way, lol XD
That post was more or less to draw you guys out of the woodwork to voice your opinions. Right now it's just myself and Kuja making all the noise. My "evidence" is that Kuja's moves make no sense for someone who is town aligned. Let me give you an example: in that HUGE post I made a few pages ago I noted several examples of Kuja not being concerned about the framer or making plays that make no sense. For example, if he is the Martyr or Vet (as he claimed to be), why would he want the detective on himself? There are many more inconsistencies like this pointed out in that post. I'll bump it up in a little bit.

EDIT: Gave it an easy to find thread. Knock yourself out. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Yo Sin, i know you think i'm a suspect and you have every right to think that. My behavior in this game has been downright despicable. However i assure you i am one of the good guys, and I hope we can work together in the future. I possess a unique set of skills that if utilized properly, can have a devastating effect on any Mafia who attempt to neutralize me. Once the lynch is complete things will become more clear. <3
I actually came up with a way to clear you with certainty. I'll discuss this more after the results of the lynch are in.

Last edited by Evan20000; 11-08-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
Just had another idea for Sunny while trying to solve the killer clue... Tyr! Norse God of War, renowned for his great strength. Since Tyr, like all gods of his time, would have long flowing hair, Tyr is now my top suspect for Sunny. Still not sure, though.
Tyr!!! Pic with info. Could be usefull when we get more clues in later nights.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
Evan20000: Kuja900
gumbyy: Kuja900
DMCM: Kuja900
Smushface: Kuja900
Kuja900: leggomyeggo
shmo55: leggomyeggo
Clapon: leggomyeggo
andy: Kuja900
lamsbro: leggomyeggo
MintzMachete: leggomyeggo
G00SE: Kuja900
[Y]: Kuja900
Lol.ta: Kuja900
GGQ: Kuja900
Massi: leggomyeggo
tyr: Kuja900
QUEEN ZOE: Kuja900

Kuja900: 11 votes
leggomyeggo: 6 votes

If Kuja reaches 13 votes, I will shift to night phase if everyone is okay with that.
I am sure everyone will be fine with shifting to night phase asap.
I'll vote for kuja. Lets get this going i can't wait to see this forum explode whichever role Kuja turns out to be.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 AM

04:22 AM unbreak Private Messaging

Pointing this out.