Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
04:22 AM unbreak Private Messaging

Pointing this out.
I received a pm from Dougie about the EU tourney. I was a ref and I was asking him some questions. I vote Kuja9000
Old 11-08-2010, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreak View Post
I received a pm from Dougie about the EU tourney. I was a ref and I was asking him some questions. I vote Kuja9000
SSD, that's enough votes. GOGO
Old 11-08-2010, 04:48 AM

Guys, I honestly feel that from reading all the posts (and there are A LOT of posts) Kuja is probably innocent. I'm just going along with my gut instinct which I think was pretty good for me last game (even though it ended so quick).

In a (probably futile) effort to give him a chance I'm going to vote leggomyeggo

PS. Sorry for being a little inactive; this thread fills up with posts pretty quickly so if I so much as go out for the day I have to spend an hour when I get back reading through all the posts. >.>

PPS. Crap. Sorry Kuja, I tried. Wish everyone had the same instincts as me. ):

Last edited by O.o; 11-08-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:50 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

typing up phase change.

final count:

Kuja900 - 14 votes
leggomyeggo - 7 votes

Kuja900 will be lynched.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
typing up phase change.

final count:

Kuja900 - 14 votes
leggomyeggo - 7 votes

Kuja900 will be lynched.
GOOD GOD THE SUSPENSE!

Capslockfilterblock
Old 11-08-2010, 05:15 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

-------------
night two
-------------

Kuja900 had never been so excited in his life. Finally, after years and years of saving pennies and sexual favors, he was going to get his sex change operation! He busted open his piggy bank, marched straight up to the local plastic surgeon, and dumped the contents on his desk. The surgeon arched an eyebrow, motioned with his finger, and led Kuja900 to the operating table.

"Will it hurt, doc?" asked Kuja with a worried expression on his face.

"No, you will be heavily anesthetized, you won't feel a thing!" the surgeon assured him, patting him on the hand. He proceeded to stick a needle into Kuja's arm, theoretically putting him into a deep sleep. Kuja closed his eyes, allowing the drugs to take him away to the promised land...

However, just like in that one awful movie with Jessica Alba, Kuja realized that he could still hear and feel everything around him. He was suddenly aware of the plastic surgeon speaking to what sounded like an angry mob.

"Okay, he's out. Do your thing."

Kuja900 could only scream in his mind as the angry townies began slowly sawing off pieces of his body and feeding them to CCN. The townies, realizing what they were doing, slowly backed away from the operating table before sprinting away from the mess of blue blood and dismembered body parts. Kuja, finally left at peace, did not die for another three hours before finally succumbing to the darkness.

-The Martyr has died.
-You may PM me any night actions now.

-------------

Last edited by sunshineduck; 11-08-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:17 AM

Kuja, why couldn't you keep your story straight? Had you not flip flopped your story, you would have lived. Either way, I'm going to die either tonight or tomorrow, so....
Old 11-08-2010, 05:20 AM

Well isn't that something.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:21 AM

Goodness guys, think about it this way: why would Kuja keep claiming blue and martyr with most of the votes already locked in? Even if he does convince a few people, most aren't going to log on in time to change their votes and save him.

If he does end up mafia he looks pretty stupid for claiming blue to his deathbed when it's guaranteed he's getting lynched.

Edit: Just read the whole phase-shift post and that is pretty gruesome. Something I'd expect out of a horror movie :\
Old 11-08-2010, 05:23 AM

gee, thats real unfortunate
Old 11-08-2010, 05:24 AM

Protip: Don't tell excessive lies in the beginning of the game, or nobody will believe you when it matters. Kuja cried wolf and it bit him in the ass =\

Also, I expect no less of CCN.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:48 AM

Well, this is why I hate trying to solve clues.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Protip: Don't tell excessive lies in the beginning of the game, or nobody will believe you when it matters. Kuja cried wolf and it bit him in the ass =\

Pro tip: you are extremely retarded
Old 11-08-2010, 06:00 AM

Quote:

i make it work
Old 11-08-2010, 06:19 AM

Sorry Kuja, I needed someone people wouldn't have a problem bandwagoning against. I genuinely thought you were mafia until right before the day switch. I was contacted by someone I believe to be mafia (This was after the Goose PM), but I decided to play along and try to draw out more of them. I'm amazed you didn't question why I wasn't going after goose when he was the one who sent the suspicious PM the night before.

EDIT: I couldn't very well switch my side so suddenly. I hope you understand.
Second EDIT: I was honestly hoping for hunter.

I'm going to sort through the data I gathered and post it in the morning. What you do with it then is up to you, town. I highly reccomend the vigi kill me tonight so we don't waste a lynch tomorrow.

Last edited by Evan20000; 11-08-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:39 AM

Eh screw it, I'll do it now.

I believe Tyr and Unbreakable to be mafia. Queen Zoe is potentially maf as well, although I am unsure here. All of them were online for a while watching the thread unfold before voting. Additionally, all 3 of them voted the same way both votes. Also, Goose, I have no idea what your deal is, buddy.

I apologize to Kuja for using you as live bait without telling you; it just was a good opportunity. I was hoping that you would come up red, but I knew it was unlikely. I know you are a much better actor than that.

Go ahead and kill me please. Do what you will with this information, I'm honestly curious how this will turn out.

Last edited by Evan20000; 11-08-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:55 AM

Remember blues (this really only applies to Detective and Vigilante at this point) you need to use your powers. Mafia still has 3 killing power so you never know if you are going to get killed and we need all the information / kills that we can possibly get.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:12 AM

Man that was a tough lynch.. I was so certain we had the Godfather, but Kuja just played very poorly…
I’ll take full responsibility for that unfortunate mistake guys. Don’t worry though I will make it up to you.
No Mafia shouldn't be celebrating just yet, a successful Vigilante hit tonight on one of you scumbags is highly probable.
The Serial Killer should also do their best to take out a Mafia, as it is in their best interest to reduce their killing power as much as possible in order of increasing their odds of survival.
Zomg I just realized! With both Martyrs down, the Medic is our only chance of potentially protecting someone from a hit.
Medic, please make sure you do your research and choose your target wisely tonight!
As a reminder: We really gotta analyze these clues better, instead of just hopping on bandwagons.
Clues hold the only real answer as to the identity of the Mafia, and we just need to clear our minds and think them out!
Help each other out and bounce ideas off of the people you trust if you feel stuck, the more people working together on this the better our chances of finding the correct answers are.
Everyone should try to give some input as to their thoughts no matter how vague or obscure, as it could be the spark that sets us out in the right direction.
This night phase will tell us a lot about who the potential Mafia are, and then we can really crack down link the evidence to our suspects.
Eliminating two Mafia reduces their killing power to 2, so we must do our best to hopefully make this happen.

I’m really curious to see if more clues can be linked to tyr in the future, as I believe that evidence to be quite strong.
Someone also mentioned the Eminem lyrics pointing to leggo, and we should see if there are more connections in the next batch of clues as well.

Might just be me, but is anyone else really paranoid about the other players in this game so far?
Alliances are difficult to form in this game due to the difficulty in gaining peoples’ trust.
Finding ways to determine if people are telling you the truth or not, is becoming quite a challenge.
I do approve of the new rule changes however, and it is making this game quite interesting.
Anyways, enough of me rambling….Let’s see what happens Night 2
!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 PM

Evidence against me ?
Lets see what you guys got so far :
- Strong (?)
- Long hair (that I do indeed have but I'm sure I'm not the only one)

and thats it.
Very solid evidence indeed. Keep going it's quite fun actually.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 PM

This game is OP in favor of mafia.

So I think vigilante hit Sin to confirm his words, killer hit leggo and lynch Goose next day. Because killing a suspected mafia decreases the chance of dying in the night, killer.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I highly recommend the vigi kill me tonight so we don't waste a lynch tomorrow.
WTF does this mean? The vigi needs to hit massi, leggo or goose. We can then actually lynch a mafia in the day phase based on clues. I don't think you are mafia.

Mafia isn't going to kill you bc you are too helpful to them If you really did that ploy to pull them out why did you publicly display it?

Anyway, can we please get focused on the CLUES. I will post my thoughts if I get a minute at work- otherwise later.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:14 PM

Sorry Kuja.

It had to be done. You dug your own grave to be honest. You were acting so strange and contradicting yourself so much that you gave us no choice. I'm truly sorry that we killed you for no reason.

Sadly, I'll probably be next to go, or Sinstar, now that we made ourselves suspects.

In this game, mafia hasn't been needing to do their job really. Townies can't trust anyone and we end up getting each other killed.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:36 PM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEEN ZOE View Post
WTF does this mean? The vigi needs to hit massi, leggo or goose. We can then actually lynch a mafia in the day phase based on clues. I don't think you are mafia.
I would go with hitting massi, but goose does seem to be acting strange..Still, we thought Kuja was acting strange and he turned out blue..You're probably not going to believe me when i say im not mafia, but I'd atleast consider it, if I were you..

Although, if my death will bring greater answers, then go ahead..
Old 11-08-2010, 06:47 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that DMCM, Sin, and Goose all sound legitimate to me. No mafia would be bold enough to act the way they are acting right now (unless it's a brilliant ruse by one of them in which case I give them props for fooling us). I suggest focusing our efforts on the clues that come out later today.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I believe Tyr and Unbreakable to be mafia.
And why do you think I'm mafia? I had just logged on to post my vote and reading the thread took a long time, thats why I was on so long.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.o View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that DMCM, Sin, and Goose all sound legitimate to me. No mafia would be bold enough to act the way they are acting right now (unless it's a brilliant ruse by one of them in which case I give them props for fooling us). I suggest focusing our efforts on the clues that come out later today.
We're in the loony bin.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Outsider post: I'm not playing this game so stop asking me if I'm mafia <3
Old 11-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
Outsider post: I'm not playing this game so stop asking me if I'm mafia <3
Sounds like something a mafia would say.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
I agree. Lets lynch mike.

Inb4 SSD writes a clueless death scene for mike tonight.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGQ View Post
I am sooo Mafia.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:24 PM

Guys I am sorry I haven't been posting as much as i wanted to. I got in some serious trouble with my parents and I am not even supposed to be on the computer right now. I was going to vote for Kuja anyway, so that was not too big of a deal and hopefully I will be able to get back into the action soon.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:15 PM

hey acegunner go tell duck who u wanna kill your holding up the game.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:41 PM

In case the Vigi or detective has not sent in actions:

Sinstar IMO is innocent.

Don't shoot a man because he was wrong.

Instead use the clues.

Same goes for you detective. Investigate based on the clues. They are there for a reason.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:03 AM

Shifting to day phase in ~4 hours
Old 11-09-2010, 12:16 AM

inb4 I die.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:56 AM

Operation: 'Chasm Fuse' is in full effect.

All systems online and fully operational.

We are at DEFCON 3, i repeat DEFCON 3

0009--MS--X

Last edited by Goose; 11-09-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: ICoT A
Old 11-09-2010, 01:01 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

Nuclear Launch Detected

*STORM HORN*
Old 11-09-2010, 01:14 AM

Just looking at what kuja posted before death and how other players died and my thoughts before probable death:

- Danielle was in contact with both goose and kuja and revealed her role to them. Now that kuja has turned out blue goose is my primary suspect.
- The clue to leggo was quite solid so its still a solid track to follow. Also leggo was real fast to vote kuja.
- other suspects are mintz but without clues and evidence against him
- also tyr is a big suspect on my list.

- detective check on sinstar showed townie.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:23 AM

Long post bc I am certain I am dead tonight unless I get medic protection. I want this stuff out there.

Day one and two clues: a gorgeous girl in a tightly zipped form-fitting orange jumpsuit leaped up towards sunshineduck. A galloping horse, coming straight at him….hit him in the back with the butt of her rifle, hopped off the horse, and blew him to kingdom come.

So in Massi’s profile he says he is a cyclo-cross rider not just a cyclist big dif: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclo-cross They get off their bikes (ie horses) and leap over stuff. Plus they can wear zippered, form fitting suits covering their whole body (What is a skin suit? A form fitting jumpsuit) I’m sure there is a cute girl cyclist out there somewhere. Finally Orange: http://www.mockorangebikes.com/ Not sure if the “hit him in the back with the butt of her rifle” is relevant.

Andy’s post this is dead on:
This clue might point to leggomyeggo: "she saw what appeared to be a rippling rainbow on the outfit of her attacker. The last thing she saw before being disemboweled was a tag on the killer's chest that read, "Hello! My name is Taeyeon"."

Reasons:
- He lists archery as interests in his profile
Rippling rainbow: Archery Target. Brightly colored like a rainbow and the target would be like a ripple. (Think about dropping a rock in the water). The ripple effect can be a small circle that goes into bigger ones. Plus the bow is obviously an arch. Apathy also provided these details:
i think he means this..

rippling rainbow.

Ripping effect from a rain drop
http://rainimages.com/__oneclick_upl...rop-splash.jpg

An effect which is also the pattern of a archery target. As well as rainbowish colors.
http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/assets/imag...ery-target.gif

And of course the Bow
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/learning...mages/bows.jpg
all which point to 'archery' in his profile.

- He has this in his profile:"Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out, till my legs give out"-Eminem
The "My name is..." is a reference to the Enimen song "Slim Shady".
Be careful here bc Leggo is wanting us to jump on a Massi bandwagon, so Massi may be clean or it is a good ploy. There is plenty of time for him to switch his answer after the night phase. If I had to pick, I would go with Leggo.

Another clue: delivered a huge blow to his head, knocking it clean off. her long, flowing, brunette hair. Mintz has golf in his profile. I would say a huge blow knocks the ball off the tee. Plus he has mock trial in his profile. Think of a Judge's Robe: Long flowing Brunette hair......

Serial Killer: Look to Loli (Hallway Mirror/Identical Twin in her profile) Didn’t have time to link the tongue tricks to her yet.

Also consider Clapon for SK bc of his interests (Tongue Tricks) Ya I went there.

I have good feelings about Lamsbro, Andy, Gumbyy, Evan, and Apathy. But this doesn’t mean don’t look at them when new clues are revealed. I agree with Andy on Goose. Y has been quiet. Not like him. I imagine the mafia has him reined in with the threat of Alty bans

Last edited by QUEEN ZOE; 11-09-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: More info
Old 11-09-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreak View Post
And why do you think I'm mafia? I had just logged on to post my vote and reading the thread took a long time, thats why I was on so long.
In my opinion a why me fry me statement.