Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Or she'd logically conclude you would think that and not hop on the bandwagon which has been frequently used to peg possible mafia members lately. If we do not lynch loli now we probably will not have any more evidence to do so, as we will be busy with the night 2 clues, until night 3 or 4.
If that's what you want to do, your choice. ;_;
Old 11-06-2010, 12:21 AM

No, I mean she's the main suspect and a relatively good piece of evidence just appeared against another person. She could jump on the bandwagon before people start voting for her, but she didn't.

I just came up with the Gwen Stefani thing in 5 seconds. I have no idea what anyone's role is at this point. However, Goose seems much more suspicious than Lolita.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:25 AM

I will abstain for now. There are too many suspects from that 1st clue alone to pin it down to one person. Unfortunately we won't get much further with the clues till the next phase.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:43 AM

Abstain for now
Old 11-06-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMCM View Post
No, I mean she's the main suspect and a relatively good piece of evidence just appeared against another person. She could jump on the bandwagon before people start voting for her, but she didn't.

I just came up with the Gwen Stefani thing in 5 seconds. I have no idea what anyone's role is at this point. However, Goose seems much more suspicious than Lolita.
Some pop artist 15 years ago wore a jump suit for like 30 seconds of a music video so g00se is the most suspicious? As opposed to lolita who I have pegged the evidence to in multiple ways further increasing the probability that I am right.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:59 AM

I change my vote to Y
Old 11-06-2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
I think I might have a new lead, now bear with me this is a little perverse but I think its right up ssd's clue making alley. Lets run with the orange jumpsuit being a reference to prison. Now its a "gorgeous girl" in said jumpsuit. Now lets assume this tight "form fitting" jumpsuit on this girl is attractive, seductive even. Attractive girls under legal age are commonly referred to as jail bait. A lolita is a "a sexually precocious young girl" aka jail bait.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lolita

I change my vote from [Y] to Lolita.

thoughts?
This would also apply to all the links in my previous post that sounded like Loli, but for some reason I didn't think it was.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:08 AM

Woken acted very suspiciously when I was discussing my clue solving in relation to lolita btw.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

Well, all I said was that I thought that your evidence was as weak as the other evidence.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:30 AM

I vote Aggie
Old 11-06-2010, 02:02 AM

I was told the zipper thing was posted as bait to draw out suspicious bandwagons.

The clue was a gorgeous girl in a tightly zipped form-fitting orange jumpsuit leaped up towards sunshineduck

Why would "zipped" be the only relevant word? tyr, unbreak, and Queen Zoe were pretty eager to jump on that bandwagon...
Old 11-06-2010, 02:32 AM

I dont think either Y or loli are mafia because of how they act, but i could be wrong considering how Y has acted strange in all the other mafias where he was simply town.

I was gonna change my vote to aggie for how she acts but im gonna stay abstain for now. More discussione clue solving would be good.

Last edited by andy; 11-06-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:41 AM

Im just looking at how people react.
Interesting stuff, keep it up.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:58 AM

Nice lurking Tyr
Old 11-06-2010, 03:07 AM

Can we get this game moving? Lock the day phase soon?
We need some more clues.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:39 AM

More random leggomyeggo stuff related to naruto
http://joeytrask.weebly.com/my-naruto-stories.html

"
Choji: “HEY!!! LEGGO MY EGGO!!!!!”

Kyuubi: “To hell with you!”

Kyuubi eats his prized waffles, then picks up Choji and squeezes him ‘till he explodes. Meanwhile, Kakashi runs to Tsundae for help."

so from previous clues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
leggomyeggo has archery in his profile.
if u play second life you can go visit this store http://slurl.com/secondlife/Archers/237/55/51 and purchase an orange prison jumpsuit https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p...rison-Jumpsuit

leggos are also Golden Brown when toasted ( orange)
According to urban dictionary the 3rd definition is

3. leggo my eggo
what you say when you have the munchies and somebody comes up and steals your waffle so you kick their ass

Goose was eating " chicken and waffles " although not part of the clue. Duck probably had an appetite for waffles having Goose's memorabilia in the office, and stole the killers waffles. Thus a reason for the Ducks demise.

To bad it's not Naruto doing the killing though, that would make more sense. just throwing this out there.

Last edited by Apathy; 11-06-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:56 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

shifting to night phase in two hours. You have one hour to change your votes.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 AM

change vote to aggie
Old 11-06-2010, 04:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Y] View Post
change vote to aggie
I also change my vote to aggie
Old 11-06-2010, 04:56 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

votes locked.

changing phase in ~1 hour
Old 11-06-2010, 05:36 AM

-------------

1. Loli.ta - Abstain
2. Kuja900 – Loli.ta
3. MintzMachete - Abstain
4. GGQ - Abstain
5. Greekjr14 - aggie
6. GOOSE - aggie
7. Wok3N^ - Abstain
8. QUEEN ZOE - [Y]
9. andy - Abstain
10. tyr - [Y]
11. unbreak - [Y]
12. Danielle - aggie
13. Smushface – evilarsenal
14. DMCM – Goose
15. Evan20000 - Abstain
16. Clapon - (DID NOTE VOTE AND IS IN DANGER OF MOD-KILL)
17. Massi - aggie
18. mled - Abstain
19. shmo55 - Abstain
20. leggomyeggo - Abstain
21. gustav27 - Abstain
22. O.o - (DID NOTE VOTE AND IS IN DANGER OF MOD-KILL)
23. gumbyy - Abstain
24. [Y] - aggie
25. Apathy - Abstain
26. lamsbro – QUEEN ZOE
27. Duck Duck Pwn - (DID NOTE VOTE AND IS IN DANGER OF MOD-KILL)
28. evilarsenal - Abstain
29. aggie - [Y]
30. acegunner - aggie

-------------

- Person getting lynched: aggie (6 votes)
- 2nd highest vote target: [Y] (4 votes)
- 13 players abstained from voting
- Loli.ta, QUEEN ZOE, Goose, and evilarsenal all received 1 vote each

-------------

Transitioning into Night 1 soon!

Last edited by sunshineduck; 11-06-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:57 AM

-------------
night one
-------------

Aggie was a small town girl, living in a lonely world. She was waiting at the Altitudetropolis train station at approximately 11:45 PM waiting for that midnight train to take her anywhere away from this godforsaken city. She was tired of the drama, tired of the mafia war, and most of all she was tired of that creepy evilarsenal guy hitting on her all the time. As the clock approached midnight, a hand firmly gripped her shoulder while she fretted away the minutes.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" said CCN, with a wry grin on his face. "Someone trying to escape, eh? That's pretty suspicious if you ask me. I don't know about you, but I'd really like some pizza rolls right now, aren't you hungry? Oh man look at the time, I'm going to miss the season finale of the Bachel--"

"OH SHUT UP, CCN!" exclaimed the angry torch-wielding mob standing behind him. They impatiently shoved CCN out of the way and snatched up the lonely, shrieking girl and carried her towards her final destination. They tied her to the front of the train that had just arrived and waved her a cheeky goodbye as shrode applied quantum physics to derive the exact angle at which he should disrupt the tracks ahead. He shrugged as he pointed the tracks off the nearest cliff, and went on his merry way.

The train departed, and the town congratulated themselves on a job well done as aggie hurtled over nine thousand miles per hour towards her doom. The train flew off the cliff and exploded at the bottom of the ravine, leaving nothing but a slowly spreading puddle of blue blood.

-The Silencer has died.
-You may PM me any night actions now.

-------------
Old 11-06-2010, 06:02 AM

We didn't get a maf but we got the next best thing
Old 11-06-2010, 06:03 AM

That worked out quite well for a day 1 lynch.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:07 AM

We got lucky, the clue solving for aggie was poor and people need to be more careful about hopping on **** bandwagons.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:11 AM

Sorry for missing the vote guys. I've been a little busy with school and was planning on abstaining from making a decision day 1 anyways. Seems it worked out pretty well too. xD
Old 11-06-2010, 08:33 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Danielle

Quote:
We got lucky, the clue solving for aggie was poor and people need to be more careful about hopping on **** bandwagons.
IMO, I think the bandwagon that you were trying to start on Loli had less evidence, but maybe that's just me.
I'm by no means saying that Loli ISN'T mafia, just that your clue reasoning was not great.

Clearly Aggie was not the one the clue was meant for, but at least we got it somewhat right and didn't kill a town related role.

Sorry Aggie!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post

"OH SHUT UP, CCN!" exclaimed the angry torch-wielding mob standing behind him.
I would also like to point out to new players that there is no further maf clue until more people die. See: Day 2 - So please do not try to side against me, reason being: I say "OH SHUT UP, CCN!" on a daily basis. It isn't relevant.

Until then, be extra cautious of anyone trying to make contact with you, and anyone trying to get you on their 'team'. As there's no way to prove your role in this game, and you have to base people on the things they say etc, be extremely paranoid at everything that is thrown at you. Just because someone has the "gift of the gab" - does not make them a town player.

Also - notice how Aggie tried to point her vote to Zoe. This ALMOST confirms Zoe as being townie/town related (unless Aggie falsely accused her to throw us off of this trail) - also notice the players who band wagoned on this:
Lamsbro (With very little explanation as to WHY Aggie thought it was Zoe, Lamsbro said she had the best point yet, and voted for her. This is extremely out of character from the way Lamsbro has played previous games, and if he was a town related role, he would be more wary of Aggie. Although if he was mafia, he probably wouldn't have know the silencer this early in the game, he probably had his suspicions and wanted to save Aggie for now so the godfather could recruit her later on. Or maybe the mafia and the silencer had already been in contact because ....
DMCM also originally voted for Zoe. I know he is a prime suspect on many people's list right now...keep that in mind.

....Or maybe I'm just over analysing everything.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:56 AM

Its late and a I not read everything but how does aggie accusing zoe make zoe innocent? The silencer has no idea who the mafia are.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:02 AM

I said ALMOST.

I think she was in contact with them, and I will believe this unless proven wrong.

Any mafia wanna step forwards and tell me I'm wrong? No? K then. So I'm right, for now.

Last edited by Danielle; 11-06-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:57 AM

Will a martyr please PM me.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:53 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

Sorry, I was out for most of the day and completely forgot about this; I'll be sure to vote next time

Anyway, we clearly didn't solve the clue correctly, but i suppose things turned out pretty well despite that =)
Old 11-06-2010, 11:20 AM

So that was a good first lynch for the town!
Mafia might have been in contact with aggie..but they have to be extra cautious with that sort of thing, considering what happened the past 2 games.
U never know though, plans could have been in place to recruit aggie to the Dark Side once the night phase started, so good thing we eliminated that risk.
SSD, that was a great day post btw. The CCN part was classic.
Hopefully we can survive this night phase with limited losses..
Finding a way to keep important blue roles alive would bode well for us in the future...
As always, make sure you are very careful with what you do with your night actions if you have them guys!
Crazy how this game is playing out so far though, its really hard to trust people..
Everyone seems to be switching up their game a little bit, can't get a solid read on anyone yet.

I really hope we put fear in the hearts of the Mafia..let them know we are a group of townies you can't mess with!
Sucks that shrode isn't playing in this game even though he signed up before like 8 people lol.

So what do you guys think of Kuja claiming Veteran earlier? bold move imo...
Everybody except Kuja, Wok3n, lamsbro, andy, Duck Duck Pwn, and acegunner have stuff in their profile... that's interesting.
Really looking forward to this night phase, i'm excited to see what happens.
I'm kinda scared, but i'm more nervous with anticipation!
All i know is that if any Mafia try to take me out they will be sorry.
Little do they know what they have in store for them if they think i won't go down without a fight

Kinda surprised Clapon and Duck Duck Pwn, haven't posted that much..
Is that considered 'scummy' behavior by keeping a low-profile like that?
Let's see how they act in the next phases, considering they gotta post something or risk getting mod-killed.
Looking at how they played the previous games, their behaviors are definitely a bit suspicious..
Either that or they really were busy, but i don't think that is a valid excuse considering it takes like 2 minutes to check the forums and post something..hmmm
Really gotta focus in and find those Mafia scum..The future of Altitudetropolis depends on it!
Old 11-06-2010, 12:27 PM

EDIT: Disregard what I said about Danielle

Detective/Cop please check Goose out, that clue was most likely about him.

Or if you actually do think I am the one acting suspicious, feel free to investigate me. Nothing to hide.

Last edited by DMCM; 11-06-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:28 PM

I need the medic please. Goose is acting suspicious and he called me out right away even though the part of the clue that he thought pointed to me was extremely obvious. Plus Lamsbro gives me the creeps.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:44 PM

BTW - even if you do not wish to use your night role power, please PM me to let me know so we can make this night phase short and succinct.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:40 PM

Detective, please PM me.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

What's with people asking blues to pm them with no proof of innocence? I recommend that the detective/cop not reveal their role to anyone that they haven't checked out. Even if you think they're innocent, just tell them you're green until you have a reason to trust them.

Also, I know killing the silencer is technically a good thing, but is anyone else a little disappointed that we no longer have access to the 100% winrate fake silencer trick? lol
Old 11-06-2010, 06:07 PM

Well detective, if you don't trust me, go ahead and investigate me tonight. This will prove I'm either town or the Godfather (Or hit by the framer...). I have a hunch and would like you to investigate someone on night 2. Whether or not you choose to follow this up is entirely up to you.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:27 PM

Medic on me please.