Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:06 PM

Default Great game!

Okay, first thing...Amazing game! Its really fun!

Another thing is, if you want more population...have a 5 dollar sale at: http://store.steampowered.com/

Or you can make it officially 5 dollars. 20 dollars is expensive for me and some other people :{
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 PM

Twenty dollars is a pittance for virtually everyone with a job.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

you get the game on steam and I'll pull out lam's fingernails until he agrees to the $5 sale. deal?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

What exactly does it take to get steam to put a game up?
Old 06-06-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogenesDog View Post
you get the game on steam and I'll pull out lam's fingernails until he agrees to the $5 sale. deal?
Can I try for you guys? I only need a few things
Official permission from Lam to be able to speak for the game in this attempt.
Someone willing to review the game who is actually reasonably well known (you got that quote from that bliz dude, but if you know any reviewers).

The process is not easy but I would like totry and at least get it started for you guys. This is the guy to email jasonh@valvesoftware.com <jasonh@valvesoftware.com>. I think if you approach them you will have to offer to make it about a 5 pound game, and valve will take some off the top. You may of tried already, i'm sure they are extremely demanding in what they want. I don't have much experience with publishing games to masses but I have worked on publishing for profit magazines, and random things around that.

Obviously trusting me with your baby and something this important is a lot to ask. If you want to go and try and get it onto valve thats great, excellent in fact. If you are not going to try I would love to give it a shot. This game is awesome. My email is in the database and we can talk by phone etc. if you wish.

-CCN

Last edited by CCN; 06-06-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCN View Post
Can I try for you guys? I only need a few things
Official permission from Lam to be able to speak for the game in this attempt.
Someone willing to review the game who is actually reasonably well known (you got that quote from that bliz dude, but if you know any reviewers).

The process is not easy but I would like totry and at least get it started for you guys. This is the guy to email jasonh@valvesoftware.com <jasonh@valvesoftware.com>. I think if you approach them you will have to offer to make it about a 5 pound game, and valve will take some off the top. You may of tried already, i'm sure they are extremely demanding in what they want. I don't have much experience with publishing games to masses but I have worked on publishing for profit magazines, and random things around that.

Obviously trusting me with your baby and something this important is a lot to ask. If you want to go and try and get it onto valve thats great, excellent in fact. If you are not going to try I would love to give it a shot. This game is awesome. My email is in the database and we can talk by phone etc. if you wish.

-CCN
Sweet! I hope we can get it on steam then!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:12 PM

Lam's seen the thread and not responded so i'm assuming he wan't to do something on his own, good luck!