Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > League Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

League Organization Only pertinent league information in here.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Altitude ProLeague Season 5 Registration

Taking over op so I can update stuff.

Last edited by mikesol; 03-16-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:26 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default Altitude ProLeague Season 5 Registration

Welcome to the 5th season of Altitude ProLeague!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: none

Format: 5v5 Team Base Destruction

SERVERS: Altitude Proleague #1, #2, #3, #4
PASSWORD: aleague

Registration Starts: February 14th

Registration Ends: March 13th

***This post will be related to everything throughout the season, I will update it as well as the websites as the season goes on***

It’s been 4 seasons now, and all have been fantastic. There are so many more teams and players that play now; I cannot wait to see this season of APL. It will be very interesting and I wish everyone luck. It’s been so long since Maimer started the summer league, and to think it’d come this far is awesome.

The format and rules are going to be the same as they were for the Summer League and Altitude ProLeague Season 2. I pretty much copied and pasted them from the original tournament thread and modified them to fit this new tournament. Ideally I see the league starting in March and the games happening on Sunday. Sunday always seems like a good day to have games because most people can make the games and it’s been the default.

Registration will be the same as always. Rax moster size is 12, and minimum is SEVEN.

Here is the info you need to sign your team up for the tournament:

Quote:
Only the captain can official submit a team roster! Teams should be no more than 12 and no few than 7 players. The format is 5v5 so if you only have 5 and someone doesn't show up then you will be playing a man short. So I suggest having a few more players than 5 on your roster. Only a team with at least 7 players should be sending in a final roster. If you have less than 5 I suggest starting a thread saying that you are looking for players as that worked the best in the past and then once you have 5 or more players then post your final roster here. If you are a single player looking for a team feel free to post here, but if you are a team with a few short just start your own thread!
So the difference this time, is that you must have at least 7 players on a team. The Maximum a team can have will be increased to 12 just like last season.

Sign ups will continue until March 13th. To clarify, March 14th, 12:00am EST is the end of sign ups.

Team Name:
Tag:
Captain (Altitude Name):
Team Members:

For example:

Team Name: Skill Extinct
Tag: SEx.
Captain (Altitude Name): Lamster
Team Members: Karl, Justin Bieber, Patriot’s Cheerleaders, Dennis, Tyr, Stormqt

I need your team name and tag simply for identification. I'd appreciate it if everyone could wear a tag during all league games. It'd make sorting through everything much simpler. I am not including information on IP addresses or account IDs. I will not be checking the server logs for the validity of team players. It is up to each team to be on the honor system and only field the actual players on their teams. It is a small community and I feel like any kind of smurfing will generally not happen.

Any players harboring banned people will automatically be banned for the season, and the players too. (Right now Wood is the only player banned). Please do not be stupid and try to take him in thinking you will get away, Tec27 made a new website that makes it easy to check. As a simple reminder, respect ALL the admins. Even if you have admin powers, but are not one of the APL admins, you can lose those powers if you do not give your full cooperation.

Also, can all captains add me.
Zoldennis5491@yahoo.com is my email in game,
6f2fc76e-753b-46ca-be01-6b079e101062 is my account ID

This is so i can stay in contact with everyone. Any vice-captains are welcome to add me, actually anyone active on their team is welcome to add me. Captains are required to add me, unless I hate you, in which case you must add every other admin.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:26 PM

TOURNAMENT RULES

The league's 5th season will run from: March 13th to whenever, depending on the format we decide. The format of the tournament will be decided when all teams register. March 13th, will be the date of the preseason games, and every Sunday following that day will be official days.

A team will have 2 matches scheduled per week. The default play date is Sunday. It is up to the captains to agree to a separate date if it is required. If a date cannot be agreed on, then the match must be played on Sunday. Plan on having 2 games on the Sunday and each one will be slotted for a one hour time block. Scheduling will be mostly random, but you will be playing with teams your own record. Teams making up a match must complete it by the next Sunday. There will be a one rest week before the playoffs, so everyone can finish matches then. If matches aren’t played by then, they will be considering forfeit losses.

The complete map pool is: Mayhem, Core, Woods, Lost City, Middleground, Cave, Asteroids, Grotto, Locomotion, Heights, Fallout, Justice, Focus, TO BE UPDATED

Throughout the season, the following format will be used with a map veto system:

- Regular Season: Best of 3
- Playoffs: Best of 3
- Championship Match: Best of 5

Pre-season will be March 13th, where will be matches in different modes to warmup for the new season! They will not count at all!

Schedules will be updated and posted on the forums. Check new posts for your scheduled match times!

During the regular season, each team will have an equal number of games as team 1 and 2 (similar to home and away). During the playoffs, seeding will determine who picks the map first! The lower seeded team will pick the first map.

The playoffs will be decided when the time has come.

Quote:
The winning captain has to report the results to me. Screenshots of the post-game screen must be captured after every game and should be submitted to ME (Evilarsenal) via email immediately following the game along with a scoring summary in text. For example:

Screenshots will be different this season. Along with forfeit wins, things will be very strict from now on. A team with less than 5 can play 4v5 ONLY WITH THE OTHER TEAMS CONSENT. If you have 3 players, it is an automatic Forfeit Loss. The Team Reporting the forfeit win will have to take a screenshot, and report it. Screenshots are not manditory to be sent in, but if there is a problem, they will be asked for. Without screenshots, unless an admin saw it, a match will be declared a forfeit loss for both teams. If two teams have 3 players, they will both receive forfeit losses. Also, if you receive two forfeit losses in two different weeks, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.

EMAIL ADDRESS TO MAIL RESULTS/SCREENSHOTS/DISPUTES: altitudeproleague@yahoo.com

Like i said, screenshots are not mandatory (they aren't required to be sent in) but take them just in case because without them, you could receive a forfeit loss. Our admins will most likely watch the matches but still better safe than sorry!

Attach the game screenshots to the email!

A game which lacks screenshots from either side will result in a loss. 2 Forfeit losses and you're gone. Realistically, a suspension will not be handed out unless there is a dispute. Making sure you take screenshots is a simple way to be safe and ensure there is no drama.

Ties can happen, if a match is 1-0, and a tie happens, it becomes 2-1, and the team that was 1-0 wins, but if it was 1-1, and a tie occurs, the game is a tie. In the playoffs, ties cannot occur, so the map will be replayed.

A team must have at least 5 total pilots including a designated captain. A team is limited to 12 total pilots.

If you have less than 5 players who show up for a match then it is up to the other team whether they want to play 4v5, if any team has below 4, the game is over. It is up to your team to coordinate your team's players. If you show up with fewer than 5 players for a match do not expect to reschedule the match. Plan ahead and plan for a few people being no shows.

IN GAME RULES:

- Substitutions can only take place in between games and not during a game. This means that each player should test their connection with the server extensively before the game goes live. If a player is having problems, he should not play. If a player disconnected or their game crashes that same player may reenter the game once they reconnect. However, no other player is allowed to enter the game that is in progress. If this is violated and the opposing team wants to object then take a screenshot and send it to me with an explanation of what happened. If someone is observing and accidentally spawns but quickly leaves without impacting the game then I suggest teams don't worry about it. But if someone is being abusive then definitely let me know.

- Everyone should be spawning at the same time. That means ideally you should have a 3rd party observer that does a count down for the spawn. Any observers should refrain from using general chat or interring with the game at any point. Please as a spectator, use team chat. It is very rude and makes you look like a noob, so please don't ruin the game. A mistake or a slip up is aloud, but please don't be an ass.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:27 PM

Teams Registered:

[1] Karlamster - Champions of APL seasons 5 through 70
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM

<reserved to prevent the art of trollism>

*** selling this post for 5 dollars ***
Old 02-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Good to see you running this as always. Best of luck to everyone with APL 5 !
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 PM

Researved sdsadfsad
Old 02-14-2011, 11:29 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Glad to be the first one to sign up
So here it is :

Team Name: Blood Brothers
Tag: BB|
Captain (Altitude Name): Veritas & Prune
Team Members: Veritas , Prune , Buzz , GoldenBoy , Zeus , Inofaith , TwistedDucky , Prototype , Spiritus , Macktastick , Tupapito and Aratro
Old 02-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
<reserved to prevent the art of trollism>

*** selling this post for 5 dollars ***
I think this might sell for more, but good luck: http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...32&postcount=4
Old 02-15-2011, 12:21 AM

Why not allow in-game subs this season? Start tourney with 6 and sit one. Then, when someone gets kicked (and someone always does), that sub can get in the game, rather than ruin the balance and force the other team to sit one.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlyte View Post
Why not allow in-game subs this season? Start tourney with 6 and sit one. Then, when someone gets kicked (and someone always does), that sub can get in the game, rather than ruin the balance and force the other team to sit one.
worked for skyleague 3
Old 02-15-2011, 12:36 AM

yea we did that last playoffs, you are allowed to do it, some things arent in the post, are just assumed, things evolve like that

also if u make fun of woken i ban u, unless its really funny, then i'll ban woken
Old 02-15-2011, 01:10 AM

Quote:

also if u make fun of woken i ban u, unless its really funny, then i'll ban woken
Lol, get working on your Woken based jokes guys.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

Evil is my father. He can say w/e he wants about me.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wok3N^ View Post
Evil is my father. He can say w/e he wants about me.
apparently i have a grandson as well :OOOO
Old 02-15-2011, 03:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to TAYLOOP Send a message via MSN to TAYLOOP

whos ya daddy
Old 02-15-2011, 04:44 AM

capedavenger derp
Old 02-15-2011, 02:29 PM

My first real APL season, nice
Old 02-15-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
yea we did that last playoffs, you are allowed to do it, some things arent in the post, are just assumed, things evolve like that
It blatantly conflicts what's in the rules so you should probably change that paragraph.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:17 PM

I'm in the same team as Justin Bieber ?
Are you ****ing kidding me ?
Old 02-15-2011, 06:27 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr View Post
i know right he didn't even win best new artist at the grammys what a scrub
Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 PM

Team Name: Area51
Tag: [51]
Captains: Tomato and Tote
Team Players: A.Arshavin,Anghell,Buffalosoldier,Fluffy,Hype,JWha tever,Mandrad,ManskirtBrew,Invictus,Wolf'j'max

Last edited by tomato man; 03-15-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:39 PM

Haha, hey evilarsenal, delete some of ur private messages I/We can not send u messages because ur inbox is full...
I'd wrote you a message
Old 02-15-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrode View Post
It blatantly conflicts what's in the rules so you should probably change that paragraph.
things will change, not everything is set in stone, like the rules will change, there isnt even a format out right now because we don't know how many teams sign up...
Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr View Post
What's a beiber?
Old 02-16-2011, 02:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Duck Duck Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjahe View Post
What's a beiber?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMoLPNpsMI
Old 02-16-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjahe View Post
What's a beiber?
i see where you got that from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hfg1htnM4
Old 02-21-2011, 08:21 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Team Name: Blood Brothers
Tag: BB|
Captain (Altitude Name): Veritas & Prune
Team Members: Veritas , Prune , Buzz , GoldenBoy , Zeus , Inofaith , TwistedDucky , Prototype , Spiritus , Macktastick , Tupapito and Ragnorak

updated for now
Old 02-22-2011, 03:49 AM

Team Name: Faggy Little Bears
Team Tag: [fLb]
Captain: Kuja900
Players: Kuja900, Ingbo, Donk, Vipr, Maverick, Nipple, Lindqvro, Woken, gameguard, Void
Preferred time zone: 2-4pm est~

Last edited by Kuja900; 05-02-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post

Players: Kuja900, Ingbo, Donk, Vipr, Maverick, Nipple, Woken
****ing sexy
Old 02-22-2011, 08:53 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

take good care of wokey for us, he's fragile

Old 02-22-2011, 12:19 PM

Team Name: Bong's Bitches
Team Tag: |
Captain: tmic
Players: bong, botakhead, carbon, DMCM, Genesis, Hollywood, Nade, Nathor, Number 3, Pein, rojo, Tosconi, trendy
Preferred time zone: 2-4pm EST

Last edited by tmic225; 03-16-2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Team Name: Faggy Little Bears
Team Tag: [fLb]
Captain: Kuja900
Players: Kuja900, Ingbo, Donk, Vipr, Maverick, Nipple, Woken
Preferred time zone: 2-4pm est~
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmic225 View Post
Team Name: Bong's Bitches
Team Tag: |
Captain: tmic
Players: tmic, Nipple, botakhead, DMCM, Genesis, Nade, Nathor, Pein, Tosconi, trendy
Preferred time zone: 2-4pm EST
Wutchars??
Old 02-22-2011, 04:28 PM

That's pretty awkward
Old 02-22-2011, 07:36 PM

Just wait and you'll know everything
Old 02-22-2011, 08:41 PM

Default ~

everyone knows that nipple is a whore lol
Old 02-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex~ View Post
everyone knows that nipple is a whore lol
This.. See i was right! You trollfaces got /facepalmed.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:59 AM

Team Name: EvilArsenal
Team Tag: [EA]SPORTS
Captain: EvilARSENAL
Players: Nipple, Woken, Nipple, Nipple, Nipple
Old 02-23-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Team Name: EvilArsenal
Team Tag: [EA]SPORTS
Captain: EvilARSENAL
Players: Nipple, Woken, Nipple, Nipple, Nipple
dont worry evil we still love you to :^)
Old 02-23-2011, 03:52 AM

Team Name: Permanent Revolution
Team Tag: [PR]
Captain: Booksmart Devil
Vice-Captain: Mled
Players: Booksmart, Mled, Andy, Cloud, Matattack, Sky, Stormich, Acegunner, Unbreak, MintzJew, Wuwu, and Aya.

Last edited by Kennedy; 03-07-2011 at 07:44 AM.