Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Server News
FAQ Community Calendar

Server News Announcements related to privately hosted servers.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:33 PM

Yay!

Enough said chars.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:43 AM

Speaking of maps, can volcano be updated with the new version so that there wont be that horrible warp around through the wall exploit?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:54 PM

Yep, on it.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:03 PM

Now i want to know why i get a ban of 7 days, because I make a vote to kick bong... told u yet class... I didnt offend no1 and that vote didnt pass. Anyways I know a moron like u wont apologize...but next time u butthurt dont get angry with the first person u see

And btw your pub wont look really cool if u keep making random-bans and then try to find good reasons....

Last edited by tomato man; 10-26-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:35 PM

Don't unjustifiably vote kick and your hideout experience will improve greatly.

The fact that it may have been a joke is neither here nor there.

You should know by now Tom that i despise unjust kick votes and have been handing out bans appropriately, there are no exceptions, and yes Aking, that means you too.

Last edited by classicallad; 10-26-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:05 PM

I'm curious as to why I keep getting kicked. I join the server and before I can do anything I'm kicked by the server admin. (?)

I've done nothing wrong and would simply like to be able to play.

Oh well, there are other servers.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM

admin abuse imo.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingbo View Post
admin abuse imo.
is this a news? think no
Old 11-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

still a great server.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to TAYLOOP Send a message via MSN to TAYLOOP

Got a 20 year ban today for using my alternate account. Don't really play much anymore but was hoping to get back into the swing of things. Can anyone reverse this? In game I'm WCaptainWolfeG[PRO], thanks.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 PM

Hey DaM^ the server seems to be really unstable atm and is throwing everybody out randomly =S
Old 04-19-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicallad View Post
Hey DaM^ the server seems to be really unstable atm and is throwing everybody out randomly =S
yup, have had this happen ~5 times to me as of today.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 AM

I'll give it a reboot
Old 04-25-2012, 07:24 PM

Hey there DaM i was wondering is i could be admin here at this server. the last coupe of times i was playing people kept getting kicked for no reason whatsoever and there were no admins. Just wondering is i can stop that.

Thanks

Falcon44
Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM

Admin abuse?

Obvious admin abuse, the server's always been good and has been a fantastic host to a numerous amount of players, just always the one pesky little kid ruining it for others.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:29 PM

You missed out the part where you said 'No' when i simply asked if the team could push and kill better, thats not an attitude worthy of a slot imo, and i find it much easier to to simply say 'im a prick, deal with it' than i do spouting off what ive already said 300 times.

imo, when asked simply 'can we push and kill better' your answer be either nothing at all or yes or similar, not 'No'.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
You missed out the part where you said 'No' when i simply asked if the team could push and kill better, thats not an attitude worthy of a slot imo, and i find it much easier to to simply say 'im a prick, deal with it' than i do spouting off what ive already said 300 times.

imo, when asked simply 'can we push and kill better' your answer be either nothing at all or yes or similar, not 'No'.

Thanks in advance.
My answer doesn't have to comply with you if your playing as a 'player' rather than an admin. If I were to say no to someone, asking me as an admin, I wouldn't be angry if they had banned me. However I said no to you while you were acting as a player not an admin. So you took it personally and then used your admin powers to then ban me. That doesn't seem too fair

Also even you yourself agreed with me it is admin abuse, and don't try to go around saying 'I didn't mean it' like a little kid. Why don't you take the blame rather than running from the problem.

Also 'worthy of a slot'? Who are you to decide that as a corrupt admin?

Last edited by Reu; 05-21-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

It's a privately run server, ergo he makes the rules.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
It's a privately run server, ergo he makes the rules.
It's 'Dams' server not his, I'd prefer to get some insight from Dam.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reu View Post
It's 'Dams' server not his, I'd prefer to get some insight from Dam.
One time I sat down on my couch and all of a sudden it was much squishier than usual. This was odd because the couch was 12 years old and had 3 broken springs. I got up and looked at my seat and lo and behold my dog took a giant dump on it. I went into the bathroom to go clean the **** off my pants when suddenly the doorbell rang. Not wanting to be rude, I went to go open the door and saw my mother standing there. Fortunately she is aging and her sense of smell isn't what it used to be, so she mistook the smell for me making fudge. I told her I was making fudge, but not that kind of fudge. She gave me a late christmas card and I was able to shoo her out before she sat down on the couch. So I went back into the bathroom and took off my fudge-coated pants and put on my favorite miniskirt. I decided it was time to replace my couch, so I called my neighbor Bob over to help me move my couch over into the alley. Bob was completely taken aback by my lovely miniskirt, and he left very quickly and awkwardly after we moved the couch. I bet he was so jealous. So, after that, I got in my Helicopter and flew to the nearest couch store. Unfortunately, there wasn't a helipad, so I landed on Elixir's car. He came up to me and asked me if that was my helicopter, so I told him "No U". He responded with "No U". We repeated this for hours until he regenerated his car using the sheer power of the "No U" we had generated. I wished him off on his merry way. As I got inside the store, I looked around and tried to decide on a new couch. Unfortunately, when I decided on one, I noticed the store was staffed by dogs who had "fudged" on the couch I was going to buy. A little annoyed at this, I went outside and went into the forest to summon the tree gorillas to kick the dogs asses. During the chaos, I managed to steal a really nice couch and tied it to my helicopter with a bungie cord. So with my couch just hanging there, not unlike something else *winkwink*, I happened to be flying too low and crashed the couch into CCN's house. I proceed to land the helicopter and get out to exchange insurance information. While we are inspecting the damage, I notice that the couch landed in CCN's septic tank and is now covered in fudge. Fortunately, he is too busy going "CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN CCN" to notice that I swapped the couch with his couch using my ninja skills. I flew off in my helicopter with him none the wiser. When I got home, I noticed that Bob was not answering my phonecalls, so I decided to smash out my window and bring the couch in that way. Once I got the couch in place in my living room, I laced the edged of it with wiring that contained an electric charge so that if my dog decided to poop on it, it would cook his ass. Of course, this means I can't sit on it either, but it is worth it to learn the little bugger.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:48 PM

at least 10 characters

<3
Old 06-22-2012, 12:03 PM

Yo DaM, this new map by silent skies look sick, can we put it in rotation for a while to test it?

http://altitudegame.com/forums/showt...d=1#post167601
Old 06-22-2012, 05:22 PM

Location: Sunaku pulls away, hesitant and unsure of these feelings he's feeling...

Quote:
Yo DaM, this new map by silent skies look sick, can we put it in rotation for a while to test it?

please do i want to see it!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirwithani View Post
please do i want to see it!
I second this
Old 06-23-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:

It looks good - added
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 AM

Default The wheels of justice spin slowly, but most assuredly they spin.

Quote:
Tags are irrelavent but i hear what your saying, i wasn't around for said incident. I think i'll ask Dam if we can add a couple more admins who spend time in the Hideout to make games run smoother and weed out the rubbish.

Speaking of trash, I found yours.

Do not post personal information about others on this forum

OK , fine, I will post it at my own website. Cheers big ears!!!

Last edited by CUDA; 08-17-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:47 PM

Your just jelly because i banned you for repeatedly e-bullying others and cussing. Kids play this game too and im pretty sure their parents wouldnt want them seeing that and hadnt already activated the swear filter. I think you have it in yohr head that i have some sort of grudge against you, that is just wrong.

Pretty sure bot2 will unban you as im aware that you two are buddies but if you carry on in the manner you are known for i shall keep banning you for sure.

Can Dam^ shed some light on who B0T2 is, this would be helpful as he/she doesnt appear in the admin list. Cheers
Old 08-14-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Can Dam^ shed some light on who B0T2 is, this would be helpful as he/she doesnt appear in the admin list. Cheers
Not B0T2 as in PewPew?
Previous in MAD.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Your just jelly because i banned you for repeatedly e-bullying others and cussing. Kids play this game too and im pretty sure their parents wouldnt want them seeing that and hadnt already activated the swear filter. I think you have it in yohr head that i have some sort of grudge against you, that is just wrong.

Pretty sure bot2 will unban you as im aware that you two are buddies but if you carry on in the manner you are known for i shall keep banning you for sure.

BOT 2 is Damuyt you dolts. As far as I am concerned, we aren't friends anymore. This whole crusade I have against you is for kicking me and banning me just because I nuked you and your pals many years ago. I've been told I am your Nemesis, I am here to bring justice to those who have brought me injustice. Aint Karma a something!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 PM

Cool

Haha dem dems. Love thay guy

I would really like to get along and play alongside you in the hideout and elsewhere cuda so ill do my best to explain my situation so you understand me a lttle more.

I have made bad calls in the past as admin in the h/o. I am far from perfect and im the first to admit that. I have strived to facilitate a casual yet competitive ethos within the hideout by and along the way yes i have made some bad decisions.

I can completely understand your frustration toward me having fell foul to one of my bad calls in the past, my hope by this reply is that we can understand one another betyer from here on in.

My concern is the foul language and constant raging you display in the h/o even when im on alternate accounts. I dont feel in this case that muting solves anything.

Cards on the table i have no beef with you, if you feel i havent provided you with a suitable answer i am happy to exchange a pm or two with you.

Peace and love!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 PM

Few sheds of light -
1. I am not damyut.
2. I am not a friend of cuda, nor will unban him if you will.

You guys are making so much drama over nothing... =)
Old 08-17-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0T 2 View Post
Few sheds of light -
1. I am not damyut.
2. I am not a friend of cuda, nor will unban him if you will.

You guys are making so much drama over nothing... =)
Just responding honestly =)
Old 09-04-2012, 08:49 PM

Over the last weeks I haven't seen hideout even once in the server list. My connection is a bit shaky when it comes to Alti but I have heard from others that they can't find it either.

Was it taken down, being repaired or anything else? Without hideout I'm forced to play on crappy american servers or even worse, ball.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 09-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm not this guy. And it's Demuyt.

dsfjkhsd how could you possibly connect the two

w/e

hearts, class
Old 09-05-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Was it taken down, being repaired or anything else? Without hideout I'm forced to play on crappy american servers or even worse, ball.
I quote this, for it wasnt answered.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:38 AM

I truly don't get why people have such hatred towards certain game modes. All of them are fun to play. It's not like you don't get to hit your F key and pewpew someone else at all.

At least that's where I find it fun. Killing.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appeltaart View Post
I quote this, for it wasnt answered.
The game server company I get the altitude server from is having problems with the hosting company they use. I am working on getting it moved.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaM View Post
The game server company I get the altitude server from is having problems with the hosting company they use. I am working on getting it moved.
The server is back, but at a different IP address (so you will need to re-add to favs etc). I haven't had chance to tweak the map cycle, so it is just playing all the TBD maps.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaM View Post
The server is back, but at a different IP address (so you will need to re-add to favs etc). I haven't had chance to tweak the map cycle, so it is just playing all the TBD maps.
Thanks for reviving the server. I've missed it!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM

Can ball-turned-tbd maps be removed? They are awful.