Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:57 PM

Default F-15 Eagle

Recruitement is Closed
Name Tag: F-15
Captain: PIPICAN
Communication: F-16 Mahmut

We aim to play scrims and join leagues and tournaments
Ultimate aim is to have fun

Members
Dan!
Mamb
Nuitblanche R&T

Last edited by berker; 08-17-2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Recruitment
Old 03-26-2011, 07:58 PM

Reserved. Selling this post on ebay.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:17 PM

Reserved. Sin stop copying tgleaf
Old 03-26-2011, 08:20 PM

Tg is gone now, his copyright claim is void.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:29 PM

Reserved. Well, he isn't dead. I guess his legacy has to live on somehow..
Old 03-26-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-16 Starkiller View Post

We are getting along with the ball teams, like FT and SMILE.
Name dropping
Old 03-26-2011, 11:10 PM

They were just examples.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:15 PM

Reserved...
Old 03-26-2011, 11:29 PM

Arrow F-16

Next time we will keep it secret...
ok rlx.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:36 PM

U can't keep secrets from the altitude community.. we have ways of getting our information
Old 03-26-2011, 11:45 PM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

Well, I waited for a bit to see if there would be clarification... What exactly is a 'sub team'? Is this a tbd version of your ball clan F-16? Or is this just another page to boost your e-peen/post count. Please clarify. I confuzeled.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:46 AM

Default Response

Actually I don't understand the "reserved" thing.. or "name dropping"
I saw F-16 page hit to thousand today, but nobody gets point on this. We are trying to be friendly on game. These forum pages exist to show our situation in the game, I didn't want to write same things again so I put F-16 link (not to boost our count but to show they are linked). We very very mostly play ball maps, and usually football. F-16 has much players and we've been thinking about other team so we opened it. If there is a scrim we may mix as F-16 and F-15. As you understand we are mostly seen in ball maps, so players who play ball, usually ask to join. And with this circle we have ball players and we play ball maps.. We haven't tried to play other game types as a team. And speaking of "reserved", I think there was a player with nick F-15 or F-16, or including F-15 or F-16, or there was a team called F-15 or F-16. I haven't seen these things on forum. I'm from Turkey and these F-15 and F-16 are planes that are used also in our country. It's because we used these name tags. I don't know this game since the beginning, yes there may be players or teams before, like I said I don't know... You may refer to our logos, we created them. I'm sorry about any coincidence. I don't remember that we get a reaction about anything in the game, we just wanna have fun with knowing and playing with each other. Also there are some players not from F-16 and using F-16 on their nicks, I can't do anything about them. They can use whatever they want. I don't wanna hear reserved again, but you may write it yes... We won't keep any secrets, he was joking of course, but that's enough I think. You must now understand, we will see. Like I said before, sorry for coincidences if only there are some.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berker View Post
Actually I don't understand the "reserved" thing.. or "name dropping"
I saw F-16 page hit to thousand today, but nobody gets point on this. We are trying to be friendly on game. These forum pages exist to show our situation in the game, I didn't want to write same things again so I put F-16 link (not to boost our count but to show they are linked). We very very mostly play ball maps, and usually football. F-16 has much players and we've been thinking about other team so we opened it. If there is a scrim we may mix as F-16 and F-15. As you understand we are mostly seen in ball maps, so players who play ball, usually ask to join. And with this circle we have ball players and we play ball maps.. We haven't tried to play other game types as a team. And speaking of "reserved", I think there was a player with nick F-15 or F-16, or including F-15 or F-16, or there was a team called F-15 or F-16. I haven't seen these things on forum. I'm from Turkey and these F-15 and F-16 are planes that are used also in our country. It's because we used these name tags. I don't know this game since the beginning, yes there may be players or teams before, like I said I don't know... You may refer to our logos, we created them. I'm sorry about any coincidence. I don't remember that we get a reaction about anything in the game, we just wanna have fun with knowing and playing with each other. Also there are some players not from F-16 and using F-16 on their nicks, I can't do anything about them. They can use whatever they want. I don't wanna hear reserved again, but you may write it yes... We won't keep any secrets, he was joking of course, but that's enough I think. You must now understand, we will see. Like I said before, sorry for coincidences if only there are some.
Reserved: Those people will later edit their posts with something annoying so it appears on the front page of a much used thread

Name Dropping: It just made me laugh that the two clans cited were some of the less well known/newer clans, effectively mocking his own point.

I too would also like to know what this clan is about. Is it part of F-16? Is it a training academy type clan, does it play ball or tbd, etc etc....
Old 03-27-2011, 02:36 AM

Location: longest spear =====================================================================================>

I still don't understand why this clan was created. The only reasonable reason I can reason is that this is a training or boost clan for F-16 like Rib said. Is that it?
Old 03-28-2011, 02:18 PM

The main reason we created this clan is that too many people entered F-16 clan. At first we were enthusiastic about it, but fearing too many people would mean the clan's destruction itself, we decided to do this. My plan was to use this.. um.. subclan to actually check how people played before accepting them to F-16, so the quality would rise over there, for scrims etc.

Even though I am not a very experienced player myself, I plan to emphesize on BALL maps other than football, since those are the major needs for F-16 clan.

So, I guess this is a sub-clan, but depending on the situation, it may turn into a BALL clan(sub to sister). Time will show.

I hope this clears most of your questions.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

It's just two brother clans à la ball/ball*
Old 03-28-2011, 04:40 PM

Default Sub team?

Hi F-16. I see that u have sub team. Cool! Are u just football team? I would like to check u out in April. If u want to scrim us earlier than 6th April contact Medo or Aero. Cause i'm on UK trip at the moemnt and i can't play with u . their full nicknames are: {$WN} Medo [HRC] and [HRC]Aero[g6]. If u want to contact them about scrim add them or speak with me about it . Oh by the way who's F-15 leader? I would like to know. Think about it.

Thank You!!!!

Xorg.

Last edited by Xorg; 05-29-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:27 AM

Hey all,

I've been playing a lot with the F16 guys online and had a lot of fun so thought I'd ask if I could join up with the F15 side.

I haven't been in a clan previously buy I'm pretty handy with a loopy and randa and am half decent with a biplane. Based in UK.

Still levelling up after a reset so still missing time shift and such but should have it shortly.

Oh and I'm Glitch in game too. ^^
Old 05-12-2011, 02:18 AM

Welcome Glitch/Don :-)
Old 06-23-2011, 06:18 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if you had an F-14 clan thread and what is the recruitment for F-14?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:30 AM

Hey guys,

Just as a heads up I'll be away 28th July - 8th Aug.

Also, things been a bit quiet around. Am yet to scrim since I joined. Can we have a look into this, I've been speaking to the DB guys and they'd be glad to have a scrim or two with us after the issues last time round and would be nice to get in a league or something, even if it is a mixed f-x team instead of 15 or 16.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Hey guys,

Just as a heads up I'll be away 28th July - 8th Aug.

Also, things been a bit quiet around. Am yet to scrim since I joined. Can we have a look into this, I've been speaking to the DB guys and they'd be glad to have a scrim or two with us after the issues last time round and would be nice to get in a league or something, even if it is a mixed f-x team instead of 15 or 16.
Hey Glitch, also i was away from my computer, i couldn't arrange these things. I think when you return, we will be ready for action. And you know that it's little harder because of the summer.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:49 PM

Hey i've been looking on the forums for a few days and decided to make an account (finally) and was wondering how do i join your clan, also do you have any mic chat?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

APL s6 is a tbd league, i suggest u guys sign up and test ur strength ^__^