Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:18 AM

+1

10 chars
Old 04-30-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
emp loopies are the best plane in ball by far. the problem is that plenty of loopies play their loopy like they would play a randa - in this case, they should obviously play randa. emp rapes the **** out of everything, and all the top loopies abuse it: see val, MJ, vip, andy, lix, goova, etc. the top 15 just isn't stacked with loopies because the top loopies have either been not playing or playing different planes.

at first i was convinced that bad homer would be way better off using emp than biplane because emp outclasses it in basically everything, but i'm not so sure anymore. he's basically playing tight end in his HA bip while all the other lights are busy playing wide receiver. since people in ladder are terrible at aiming and killing enemy planes near the enemy goal, he just gets the ball at the enemy's third of the map and flies straight in. emp doesn't **** with his **** since he doesn't turn, so it's ezpz. he also doesn't **** up easy shots and makes some pretty good shots at a range, so basically he's a product of the ****ty playing level of ladder. no idea if he'll be any good in league since he literally does not do anything but score goals, but in ladder he wrecks ****.
i played dogfighter for the lulz last night...2.2 goals per game over 5 games...thing's a tank