Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:23 AM

Default V3 (/zs)

Well, this thread serves a few purposes. First off, our team has not been dissolved, some of us just don't wanna wear the tag at all times (makes us feel to elitist).

Second, to post a definitive member list (by definitive i mean if ur not on this list, UR NOT ON THE TEAM, if u think u should be, first ask yourself, do u know Devils [in person]. If u dont know me, dont ask me to join. If you do, then plz ask).
1. Devils (/DevilsAdvocat)
2. Scheherezade
3. A.R.A.B. (/AsRedAsBlack)
4. BootStraps
5. AtomikPi
6. EliteAgent
7. pH1
8. WasteLand

Thirdly is to pressure a kind individual into making another tourney. Look at all these teams (i encourage other teams to make similar posts). Isnt it a waste for them to not be battling?

Finally, just to clarify to... EVERYONE, V3=ZS, our team name is V3, but since it was already short enough to be a tag, we decided to make a totally unrelated tag, and so ZS was chosen.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

I'd love to do another tournament, but if we do I'll definitely want to find a new team. That whole tourney I felt like I was in one of those cheesy sports movies and we were the evil rich kids with the expensive training and nice uniforms and everything. At a certain point I was kind of rooting for the underdogs to kick our asses and teach us a lesson.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:07 PM

Well .. ACE is recruiting, i guess ... xD
I will make a thread as well, when i feel like it.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 AM

It sucks everyone in our community is so lazy except for chobo lol.

EDIT: Yo v3 I know you have to be aching for some revenge come on challenge us already .

Last edited by Kuja900; 06-29-2009 at 05:03 AM.