Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to VeRiTaS Send a message via Skype™ to VeRiTaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergency View Post
This. :\

Knip, Rock, Me, and Neco. D:
if there was 4 of you , you didn't have to forfeit.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeRiTaS View Post
if there was 4 of you , you didn't have to forfeit.
Tbh the only 1 on was Knip..
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 PM

Well, hopefully everyone can make it next Sunday, on Augest 7th!

The times will mean that the games will start 1PM EST, and it will be a long event where everything happens in one day. I'll try to contact everyone when possible to see if everyone can attend. : D
Old 08-02-2011, 01:15 AM

Updated confirm post.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:15 AM

=Week2=

5PM - Altitude time (GMT)

Ok, here's where the seeds come into play.

Had i released the format for week2 early on you will see that there would have been ample room for match fixing so i hope it now makes sense :S

No bracket, week2 will be a round robin 5v5 TBD. Each team will play one map against each other, the map will be chosen by the team with the lower seed, so if you spot a teams' weak map, now will be the time to capitalise.

Teams will be awarded points relative to the seeding from week 1. The team with the lower seed will take points relative to their own seed, whereas the team with the higher seed takes points relative to their opponents seed.
e.g
Orion beat KLF - Orion recieve 8 points
or
KLF beat Orion - KLF recieves 2 points.

Keep in mind that the teams with the lower seed will choose the map so that is a good advantage.

Teams will be awarded 1 point for each game won in week 1.

After a quick totting up of scores, the two teams that have accrued most points over both weeks will play a BO5 final to determine an overall winner.

With 6 servers and 8 teams (crosses fingers for Ai) i can see this ( - the final) taking an hour + 1/2, maybe more.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:31 AM

I'm back from my biking vacation, but my mom had emergency open heart surgery on Friday and is still in the surgical intensive care unit. I'll be there on Sunday if I'm capable of showing up :/
Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 AM

Hope your mum improves phloopy =/ positive thinking =)
Old 08-02-2011, 06:05 AM

Hey guys, i'm sorry i've been out of commission lately as I've been stranded on an uncharted island with terrible wi-fi. Well actually, I'm on vacation and my parents didn't let me take my laptop so I can "get away from it all." However, with my sharp wit and boyish charm, I have come under possession of various laptops through my travels, but they all are very old and coupled with a bad internet, make playing league games very tough.

Furthermore, the time zones make game times very tough to meet, but I will continue my endeavors.

Tell tales of my perseverance.

carbon cabron rsynx
Old 08-07-2011, 01:54 AM

Round 1 - 5PM GMT

Round 2 - 530PM GMT

Round 3 - 6PM GMT

Semis finals - 630PM GMT

Final - 8PM GMT

-Losers bracket-

Round 1 - 530PM GMT

Round 2 - 6PM GMT

Round 3 - 630 PM GMT

Round 4 - 7PM GMT

Round 5 - 730PM GMT

-Same as last week, all matches will be BO3 with the exception of the final which will be BO5.

-Please note that because this is double elimination, the team that enters the final from the losers bracket must win 2 BO5's against the opposing team in order to win.

=Week2 map pools=

-BO3's-

Asteroids, Fallout, Justice, Scrapyard, Middleground.

-Final-

Focus, Asteroids, Grotto, Cave, Mayhem, Fallout, Tron (wildcard)

Good luck!
Old 08-07-2011, 08:59 PM

Tournament could've been way less confusing but nevertheless, we gave a run for other team's money! Good job everyone! Our show-up was decent, could've used some more people, but it was still well.

We defeated Pewpew, loss to qq, defeated akk, loss to KLF. All is well. ^^

Next week is APL! Better get our stuff together! Til next time.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Bumping because my clan's thread isn't allowed to be on the 2nd page! D:<

Also, I'm assuming (if there is one) Week 3 starts at the same time (5PM GMT, so 11AM my time)? I don't wanna be late like I was last time.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:09 PM

I think there is only the final of week 2 (qq vs KLF) left to play. APL will start soon, but there is no more pwnd left.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:26 PM

Unhappy

Oh ****... Well, I guess I was too excited and forgot I was running a team as well.

Monday I went off out of state to play in a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament, and I was away for a rather long time. Putting my face into the game and such. So that shall explain my absence. Neco has been revealed to be a professional player known as Aya, and will be joining fLb in the next season of APL. With school starting up soon, I'm having trouble balancing out a working schedule. :\

I'm going to take a long nap now, I'll keep you updated.

PS. I still don't know when preseason is, and I'm probably going to be knocked out for normal practice...
Old 08-15-2011, 01:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Oh ****... Well, I guess I was too excited and forgot I was running a team as well.

Monday I went off out of state to play in a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament, and I was away for a rather long time. Putting my face into the game and such. So that shall explain my absence. Neco has been revealed to be a professional player known as Aya, and will be joining fLb in the next season of APL. With school starting up soon, I'm having trouble balancing out a working schedule. :\

I'm going to take a long nap now, I'll keep you updated.

PS. I still don't know when preseason is, and I'm probably going to be knocked out for normal practice...
1. SSBB tourny? How was it? I loved playing that game.
2. Aw man I knew it was Aya, just didn't know he was going to fLb for APL.
3. My school starts Wednesday, and with the classes I have this year (one is an AP math, and I didn't take math the last half of last school year) I will need to study and leave games alone for a bit. So normal practice might be a maybe all the time for me.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:05 PM

a. SSBB tourney!? Thought they popped up only on very rare occasions. I'd played super smash bros since I were a lil kid. Always used to play either metaknight or snake at SSBB.

b. So Neco was a smurf? I started to wonder where he got those skills from out of nowhere.

c. Do you have to study that much at high school in the US? Here we practically do a tad bit in class and thats it, even at the highest level
Old 08-15-2011, 11:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipchip View Post
a. SSBB tourney!? Thought they popped up only on very rare occasions. I'd played super smash bros since I were a lil kid. Always used to play either metaknight or snake at SSBB.

b. So Neco was a smurf? I started to wonder where he got those skills from out of nowhere.

c. Do you have to study that much at high school in the US? Here we practically do a tad bit in class and thats it, even at the highest level
well I normally wouldn't have to study at all and just breeze through with straight A's and a B here and there. I just really want to focus on school this year also so that I will kinda leave computer games alone for a bit.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:08 AM

I totally understand Games, besides normal things in life, can distract you from trying to gain opportunities in life.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
well I normally wouldn't have to study at all and just breeze through with straight A's and a B here and there. I just really want to focus on school this year also so that I will kinda leave computer games alone for a bit.
Alti in school doesn't help.. lol
Old 08-21-2011, 05:27 PM

Well, Nine-One-One's gotten himself a little busy these days, so he's asked me to assist with leading Ai while he's off living outside of Altitude. ^_^

Not that I'm gonna be much help right away, since I've gotta go help my dad out in half an hour, and I'll easily be gone the entire day. >_< I'll try to get on Mumble more if you guys need me for anything.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:21 PM

schedule practice
Old 08-22-2011, 06:23 AM

Hey Guys,

School is starting tomorrow, and I have decided to make a few changes.

Next year, I have lots of APs and ****, so I have to get my game together if I want to maintain high averages. Furthermore, I am going to have to play around 3-4 hrs of sports per day in addition to a plethora of extracurriculars, so it is near impossible to fit in altitude into my schedule.

I may sign on every now and then during the weekends, but I fear I will not be of much use to the team, but I will persist in my endeavors. So far, it's been a great ride, but right now, duty calls, and I have to give up the things I love doing to become what I want to become.

I wish you all the best, and I guess I'll see you when I see you.

May your wings carry you far,

carbon cabron Rsynx
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Ok so I tried to give Rock the OP rights like Emergency wanted, however for some reason it appears your OP was posted in 2009 and therefore I can't place Rock's new OP before the '2009' post. Also Emergency's join date is also 2009?

Anyways I hope that works for you guys.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post
Ok so I tried to give Rock the OP rights like Emergency wanted, however for some reason it appears your OP was posted in 2009 and therefore I can't place Rock's new OP before the '2009' post. Also Emergency's join date is also 2009?

Anyways I hope that works for you guys.
Yeah, I'm quite the hardcore lurker. xD

If possible, the announcement post that I have; I would also like to that be given to Rock. As Carbon said in his post, for me as well school has started and I have no time for anything really (getting social life, what!).
Old 08-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Quote:
Yeah, I'm quite the hardcore lurker. xD

If possible, the announcement post that I have; I would also like to that be given to Rock. As Carbon said in his post, for me as well school has started and I have no time for anything really (getting social life, what!).
Yeah I woulda gave him that post too, but he only had one post that was written before the Ai thread(needed to transfer them up top) =/
Old 08-23-2011, 04:04 AM

Have fun with school guys, hope to see you on an occasional Sunday.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:45 AM

Well, if I'm not getting editing privileges, I ain't getting editing privileges. I'll make due with what I have.

On that note....

Scrim with FRO on Sunday, August 28 @ 3:00 PM; be there Be There BE THERE!!!

On another note....

ALTITUDE PRO LEAGUE: YOUR THOUGHTS

I need to know who's interested in participating in APL, so I can sign us up. Let me know ASAP please. ^_^
Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM

I won't be available at Sunday 3PM EST

Thoughts on APL: great, but most likely I can't guarantee I'll be available when you need me.

That being said, I've considered leaving Ai due to my time difference with the US and my lack of motivation to be available often in the future, because of other things in life and school. And I need to get very good grades this year pursuing my studies.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:23 AM

I find it funny that many members of a clan titled asian invasion disbanded to get better grades. lulz
Old 08-25-2011, 06:48 PM

I hereby leave Ai, partly due to said reasons. I simply can't put Alti in my schedule more than hours beforehand. It's been a great time with Ai, we've done very well as such a new clan. See you around!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:53 AM

Welp, Knipchip wasn't the only one who left Ai; in fact, from what I've been told, almost everyone has! With the summer ending, I guess that's no big shock, but it's gonna suck not having you guys around so much. :/
Old 09-02-2011, 01:03 AM

I'm keeping the tag for now, hoping the game addiction wins over schoolwork on weekends for all the younger members
Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 AM

Noooo Ai =((((
Old 09-05-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartface View Post
Noooo Ai =((((
D:
school first then altitude.....sadly:'(
Old 09-06-2011, 05:29 AM

As of today, I'm officially away from altitude for the next month or two to sort my own life out; as in, get myself back into school, say hello to people I haven't seen in several months, help my dad out with renovating the house, etc. I'll still be keeping a lookout on things through the forums on occasion, so if you want something from he, harass me here by all means. :P

Until next time, everyone.