Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:29 AM

Default Miranda + flexi wings + reverse thrust

This must be the ultimate combo. Does anyone use this?

And is there any actual use in Miranda + reverse thrust? It sounds like crazy talk to me.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:14 AM

that sounds like the ultimate suiciding machine.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 AM

miranda + reverse thrust is alright, but its a waste since you already have time anchor or reverse and ultracap or turbocharger is way better. I found some use of reverse thrust + laser, but you're basically keeping yourself infront of people when you do it.

Also, you should be learning to use your dash as an attack when playing miranda, and you can't dash out of reverse thrust, so its basically taking your second weapon away half of the time.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:48 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Time Anchor + Rev Thrust. Potshot some ass, then when everyone turns and gets mad at you, Time Anchor back and use rev to keep going backwards. Perfect escape.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:47 PM

That's what I'm screwing around with right now. Like all things with reverse thruster, it's hilarious at times.

At first, I tried it with laser since I wanted some variety after using bouncy shot awhile. But, you're a lot more vulnerable with it since you won't have enough energy for warping after zapping. I switched to trickster and it felt a lot better almost immediately.

While having less energy hurts, I do appreciate the extra mobility that's available even at 0 energy. The acceleration helps when you need to warp RIGHT NOW, but reversing will often make you too far to headbutt or will take away the energy you need for it.

Last edited by ORYLY; 07-06-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORYLY View Post
That's what I'm screwing around with right now. Like all things with reverse thruster, it's hilarious at times.

At first, I tried it with laser since I wanted some variety after using bouncy shot awhile. But, you're a lot more vulnerable with it since you won't have enough energy for warping after zapping. I switched to trickster and it felt a lot better almost immediately.

While having less energy hurts, I do appreciate the extra mobility that's available even at 0 energy. The acceleration helps when you need to warp RIGHT NOW, but reversing will often make you too far to headbutt or will take away the energy you need for it.
Use reverse to an enemy (get ur lasor ready) then use the D key and speed up to mira afterburner and hit ur opp with it then use d again (ur opponent cant follow you) and kill the opp with ur laser
whale is down with this and it takes less then 2 secs. But its very hard to do and practice is needed

(always trying this on whales)