Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > The Water Cooler
FAQ Community Calendar

The Water Cooler Discuss unrelated topics. Keep it clean. Keep it nice.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boko View Post
Beagle the kid doesn't have chesthair or w/e, he's too young.
Moar tips are required.
Highschoolers can have chest/facial hair, I'm a junior and a couple people in my classes have beards. I'm so close to being able to grow one it's infuriating that I can't.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sage View Post
Highschoolers can have chest/facial hair, I'm a junior and a couple people in my classes have beards. I'm so close to being able to grow one it's infuriating that I can't.
plz be troll, plz be troll, plz be troll, oh gawd for ur sake i really hope ur trolling.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I didn't really read the OP. No offense, but when you've got hundreds, maybe thousands of intelligent posts to make a day on a varied range of topics from beastiality to animal husbandry, you've got to maximize your time.

I did, however, catch the gist, and I also noticed that you needed expert advice. Say no more, I'm here.

Beagle "Prophet of Love" Saddamacasanovarelli

This is me

You're not convinced. "Beagle Saddamacasanovarelli, I've heard of you before -" and of course you have, who hasn't - "but I did not expect you to look so unwashed or hairy." Of course you did not, you silly little sock of teenage hormones, because for years the media has been waging a war on YOU. Books, TV, movies, ads, all have been targeting you with their campaign of disinformation to convince you that the ideal man is smooth, subtly muscular, and hairless, often with a smart short haircut. Do you know who else shares these traits?

That's right. Lesbians.

Anger is no doubt welling up inside you. All this time your tender hormones have been used against you by the insidious lesbian media, promoting their selfish agenda of molding every man in the world into their image. Have you ever wondered why even though you shower daily, use toilet paper and stare at her with intensity, a woman refuses to surrender herself to your advances? It's because she's not looking for what the media told you about. She's looking for a real man. Someone with the built-in food reserves to last a thousand year winter, and the thick coat of hair necessary to shelter her from those cold nights. A man who takes the steering wheel of life with gusto.

For those not paying attention that man is me

"Beagle, your words move and inspire me -" and of course they do, you silly little muppet, that is the intent - "but how does this help me get the girl?" Well, I am slightly perturbed, my young apprentice, for it appears you have listened to nothing I have said, should this hypothetical response be similar to your own. Your delicate strumpet, no doubt named "Jennifer" or "Shaniqua", does not wait for a waxxed-up image of skinliness to ask her to your quaint dance. Should your male rival ask her to the dance and not have the required bodyhair, she will laugh in his face. "A ha ha ha ha ha! You expect me to be attracted to your feminine features? Away with you!"
In this hypothetical scenario, the time for you is now. Enter dramatically into your local school or learning institution, with a dress shirt slightly unbuttoned to show the beginnings of the forest of chest hair you've spent the past two weeks growing. Her mind races as she imagines how many follicles more are under your silken threads. Seize this moment, apprentice. Wave to her smoothly, punctuating it as you do with a handheld maraca, shaka-sha. The maraca has been proven to have intense effects on the female mind, and as your hair and the smooth sounds of shaking fight together, her feeble defenses will cave in. As you stride towards her to continue your assault, she has already surrendered to a powerful lust for you.

"I can't thank you enough, Beagle", a thought you feel more than think it as you prepare for a close-combat assault. "But what do I say?" Little lover, the words will not be needed today. Say what you like, for the lady will hang on your every word, nodding her assent with enthusiasm unbecoming of a high-school student. You need not worry about feeling bad for your lady missing her dance, as she has begun her first steps into a realm of pleasure that makes that awkward affair look like a tiring and prolonged war for oil in comparison. Saddamacasanovarelli advises you that your new-found powers of attraction do not void the laws of your state or country, and as such you should obtain written consent before, during and after any activities with your new companion of the heart.
I almost like you as much as the girl I like. Almost.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Dizzy, I expect graphic, live updates on current progress as it happens.
Update #1:
I woke up, got out of bed and got into the shower. I jammed to skrillex as I put on sexy scent. Got out of the shower and didn't shave and put on my Beagle pro shirt the way advised and drove to school. I proceeded through the halls of my huge high school(over 2,000 students) to my first hour while not seeing my girl. During first hour(AP US History), I was angry that I didn't see my girl I caked(cake means to flirt for you old timers/noobs) with a hot girl in my class. I went to 2nd hour(German 2 AC) and watched the rain the entire class except for when my teacher asked a question and I was like what and he was like pay attention! 3rd hour(precalculas AC) was as boring as ever. On to the way to lunch as my stomach rumbled for food. I saw my girl and she was like hey! And I said hello and gave her a hug. I then went to lunch and ate a very large good lunch. After lunch, 4th hour(geophysics AC) came and went to 5th hour. On the way to 5th hour I saw her and persuaded her to help me over the weekend to help me with studying for a quiz. Proceeded to 5th hour(English intensive) and 6th hour(band). Went home and played alty and listened to how the cleaning ladies who were cleaning my house had no drivers liscense. Went to friends house. Worked on my rap song. Went hOme. Wrote this post.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:28 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Yes. Yesss. Well done.

Disilord is evidently having no problems, but for those in the thread like Boko who don't understand how to grow their own chest hair, I reccomend making a good relationship with your local hairdresser and combining what you can appropriate with copious amounts of glue.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disilord View Post
Update #1:
I woke up, got out of bed and got into the shower. I jammed to skrillex as I put on sexy scent. Got out of the shower and didn't shave and put on my Beagle pro shirt the way advised and drove to school. I proceeded through the halls of my huge high school(over 2,000 students) to my first hour while not seeing my girl. During first hour(AP US History), I was angry that I didn't see my girl I caked(cake means to flirt for you old timers/noobs) with a hot girl in my class. I went to 2nd hour(German 2 AC) and watched the rain the entire class except for when my teacher asked a question and I was like what and he was like pay attention! 3rd hour(precalculas AC) was as boring as ever. On to the way to lunch as my stomach rumbled for food. I saw my girl and she was like hey! And I said hello and gave her a hug. I then went to lunch and ate a very large good lunch. After lunch, 4th hour(geophysics AC) came and went to 5th hour. On the way to 5th hour I saw her and persuaded her to help me over the weekend to help me with studying for a quiz. Proceeded to 5th hour(English intensive) and 6th hour(band). Went home and played alty and listened to how the cleaning ladies who were cleaning my house had no drivers liscense. Went to friends house. Worked on my rap song. Went hOme. Wrote this post.
Good job on the "study group". I think we need some pictures of this girl, and you, to know what we're dealing with here. If you need tutorials of how to make your move to kiss her, let me know.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrathje View Post
Good job on the "study group". I think we need some pictures of this girl, and you, to know what we're dealing with here. If you need tutorials of how to make your move to kiss her, let me know.
oh jrathje u flamboyant homosexual why dont u just skip the pics of girl part? <3
Old 10-03-2011, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrathje View Post
If you wish to know, just picture Beagle as a women and twice as hot.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:56 AM

Update #2:
I called her a few times this weekend about studying and she never picked up the phone. Rage.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:06 AM

Damn, that sucks. Well, my advice is to let it settle. Also u gotta send pics of you and the girl to me. Also, hmmm dubstep, nice.