Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Mafia
FAQ Community Calendar

Mafia Mafia forum games.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 02:32 AM

90 min left only 2 people voted.

Mafia has no reason to not vote making me think rib might not be mafia. Unless there's a swing he's the only option though.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:34 AM

Besides a no lynch if we get 2 on someone else and hoping flexio is 3rd mafia.

Thoughts Kennedy?
Old 08-15-2012, 02:36 AM

Eh.

If we had more time I'd probably argue against lynching docs. Everybody is 50/50 maf at this point.

That said, with the votes the way they are, I think evil is townier than Ribilla. It's mostly a gut read; Ribilla has kind of been coasting and seems very guarded in the way he's defending. I think he knew I fossed him because I asked him to claim first, so he went with the most vulnerable PR figuring he'd get lynched anyway and his CC could be killed tonight.

Let's kill Ribilla.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Eh.

If we had more time I'd probably argue against lynching docs. Everybody is 50/50 maf at this point.

That said, with the votes the way they are, I think evil is townier than Ribilla. It's mostly a gut read; Ribilla has kind of been coasting and seems very guarded in the way he's defending. I think he knew I fossed him because I asked him to claim first, so he went with the most vulnerable PR figuring he'd get lynched anyway and his CC could be killed tonight.

Let's kill Ribilla.
Okay I'll do as you wish, voting rib. If it works we have a 2nd mafia locked up as well, if not gg
Old 08-15-2012, 03:57 AM

Location: Either in a game of Mafia, or at a Raiders game. Same thing, really.

I'll voe for Rib, if only to ensure that there *will* be a lynch today. I'm on vacation right now, so I'm posting from my phone, but come the beginning of tomorrow (if there is one) I'll get to the many reasons evil is a ****ing idiot.

That is all.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:02 AM
Super Moderator

Mike was flying over the city in his time anchor when he noticed that FOR THE SECOND TIME (actually more like 3rd) Flexio was doing nothing in the no doing nothing zone. Mike decided to take it upon himself and obliterated him. Flexio - The Hooker has been killed by Mikesol. Flexio has been added to the mafia game blacklist for pretty much afking through an entire mafia game after numerous warnings. He will not be welcome in the next two mafia games (unless whoever is running them decides to bypass this blacklist)

With that taken care of - Mike flew off to let the town do their thing. "Nooooooo Flexiioooo," screamed Ribilla - "Y ARE U SUCH A WORTHLESS MAFIA PARTNER??????" The town just chuckled as they proceeded to lynch the second mafia member Ribilla - The Vanilla Mafia

Night phase begins now. It will last until 8/16 at 8:00 pm
Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 AM

die mafia scum
Old 08-15-2012, 01:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
I'll voe for Rib, if only to ensure that there *will* be a lynch today. I'm on vacation right now, so I'm posting from my phone, but come the beginning of tomorrow (if there is one) I'll get to the many reasons evil is a ****ing idiot.

That is all.
ahahahah

evil is a ****ing idiot?

says the dying mafia hahahahahahaha
Old 08-15-2012, 01:17 PM

Guess this isn't locked lol.

One thing: guess my cop investigations were pretty good
Old 08-15-2012, 05:38 PM

or you could be mafia, and ur bus was no less than perfect
Old 08-15-2012, 05:47 PM

Lol Mike, you've pre-empted my post in the mafia chat. This is what I was talking about when I said vet the nubs out.

gg guys, have fun trying to find the last scum.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
Lol Mike, you've pre-empted my post in the mafia chat. This is what I was talking about when I said vet the nubs out.

gg guys, have fun trying to find the last scum.
Yep - that's why the blacklist has been created. I wanted to give everyone a chance since I wasn't sure if the inactivity was due to them or just disorganized games. I now know who to allow in future games and who I should be wary of.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:29 PM

Do we rly need 48 hours for a night with 1 maf?
Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Do we rly need 48 hours for a night with 1 maf?
I'll end the night once I receive all of the power role pm's.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 AM

Sure, the 1 game I don't play hes inactive mafia :/
Old 08-16-2012, 04:28 AM

mikesol should keep track of winners and losers like, im 1W 0L, and 1/1 for doctor
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
mikesol should keep track of winners and losers like, im 1W 0L, and 1/1 for doctor
Will do!

charz
Old 08-16-2012, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator

After watching Flexio get wtfpwned by Mikesol and Ribilla getting lynched by the angry town, Horrordude - The Janitor, decided that, even though he was found out by the detective, he wasn't going to go down alone!!

Strapping a bomb onto himself, he proceeded to charge straight into the middle of town where EvilArsenal the Doctor was gloating. Horrordude yelled, "I'M NOT GONNA LET SOME NOOB TOWN LYNCH ME - I'LL JUST BLOW MYSELF UP WITH YOU!!!"

EvilArsenal, looked up with a horrified expression, "WTF M8? Y U DO THISSSSSSSSSS. I NO NOOB I PRO TOWN."

*Boom*

EvilArsenal - The Doctor - has been killed.
Horrordude - The Janitor - has committed suicide.

==============
End of Game. Town wins.

Roles and actions: link
Mafia Thread: link

Points of Interest:
* Evil was almost killed day 1. I had the post written up but Kennedy and Balln switched really fast.
* Evil was almost killed night 1 as Ribilla stated, "I think someone like evil would make a good lynch, he’s actually an amazing scum hunter even if he sounds like he’s on drugs (he probably is IRL)"
* Ball'n was going to investigate Kennedy over Rib but since DDP revealed him, he chose to go with Rib
* Flexio tried to get Ball'n lynched night 2 but mafia shot it down
* Flexio was going to hook Ball'n night 2 but decided to go with CCN instead (CCN didn't even show up)

Last edited by mikesol; 08-16-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:47 AM

Haha that insane cop thing sounds like something I'd do.

gg guys.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:04 PM

Noob balln owns mafia with sick cop skills IMO. Shoulda listened to inactive flexio
Old 08-16-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
After watching Flexio get wtfpwned by Mikesol and Ribilla getting lynched by the angry town, Horrordude - The Janitor, decided that, even though he was found out by the detective, he wasn't going to go down alone!!

Strapping a bomb onto himself, he proceeded to charge straight into the middle of town where EvilArsenal the Doctor was gloating. Horrordude yelled, "I'M NOT GONNA LET SOME NOOB TOWN LYNCH ME - I'LL JUST BLOW MYSELF UP WITH YOU!!!"

EvilArsenal, looked up with a horrified expression, "WTF M8? Y U DO THISSSSSSSSSS. I NO NOOB I PRO TOWN."

*Boom*

EvilArsenal - The Doctor - has been killed.
Horrordude - The Janitor - has committed suicide.

==============
End of Game. Town wins.

Roles and actions: link
Mafia Thread: link

Points of Interest:
* Evil was almost killed day 1. I had the post written up but Kennedy and Balln switched really fast.
* Evil was almost killed night 1 as Ribilla stated, "I think someone like evil would make a good lynch, he’s actually an amazing scum hunter even if he sounds like he’s on drugs (he probably is IRL)"
* Ball'n was going to investigate Kennedy over Rib but since DDP revealed him, he chose to go with Rib
* Flexio tried to get Ball'n lynched night 2 but mafia shot it down
* Flexio was going to hook Ball'n night 2 but decided to go with CCN instead (CCN didn't even show up)

ahahahaha i was on adderrall half the game, at work for a quarter, and then smoked a quarter for the other quarter ;D
Old 08-16-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blln4lyf View Post
Noob balln owns mafia with sick cop skills IMO. Shoulda listened to inactive flexio
I was just trying to discredit you, no offence meant, you played well
Old 08-16-2012, 07:49 PM

LOL. Thank you for that story, Mike. That was pure amazingness. I was debating trying to pull something out of my ass (saying that balln was insane cop and Rib was GF), but in the end it wasn't worth it to me.

Evil, you did latch on to us pretty quickly. However, your reasoning and communication regarding convincing town to lynch us was pretty awful. I blame the drugs If you work on making cases and pointing out things that we did wrong, rather than calling me (who, as stated before has been playing for over 4 years) a "noob maf", you'll get much farther lol.

You're a good guy though.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:01 PM

hey, i said what im going to say is going to be not well communicated...i'm never going to make a perfect case, i'm never going make my true intentions even visible to other people

if i play the way i play, i tend to win, and its not fun if i'm not playing like a crazy person...

i will keep calling you noob maf, because thats what im going to do, regardless if ur noob or not (but in this game u kind of were), i get much further because playing the crazy train makes people act very differently towards me, and when i see how people react towards me, even if they don't talk, gives me a vantage point for new possibilities

i will never play the boring way, because it sucks... even when i'm a nilla i hate the game so much, so i act even crazier but

my communication and reasoning, isn't for anyone else to see but me. People have to have their faith in me, because i WIN
Old 08-21-2012, 11:54 PM

Something for you to think about evil... Say you're mafia this next game, and you act just as crazy and insane before. Say we're stupid enough to follow you and you lead the mafia to an easy win. What happens then? Then your stupidity playing is no longer a towntell.

The best way to play this game, regardless of if you're mafia or not, is to find someone who is acting like mafia and try to build well rounded cases against them. Playing the noob card will only work so many times lol.

Just throwing it out there. Obviously you don't have to (and most likely won't) listen, but that's just my experience playing the game.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrordude0215 View Post
Something for you to think about evil... Say you're mafia this next game, and you act just as crazy and insane before. Say we're stupid enough to follow you and you lead the mafia to an easy win. What happens then? Then your stupidity playing is no longer a towntell.

The best way to play this game, regardless of if you're mafia or not, is to find someone who is acting like mafia and try to build well rounded cases against them. Playing the noob card will only work so many times lol.

Just throwing it out there. Obviously you don't have to (and most likely won't) listen, but that's just my experience playing the game.
your dumb, i nominate myself as the bait in mafia =___________=

i set it up so my teammates know what to do, as long as mafia wins, i win
Closed Thread