Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:47 PM

Default Appreciation Thread

I have enjoyed playing Altitude for quite some time. I want to thank everyone who has helped make my Altitude gaming experience interesting and fun.

I want to show my appreciation to those who develop new features, maintain the servers, create servers, test servers, make maps, test maps, administer servers, moderate threads, make Mumble servers and channels, organize games, give tips and training to other players, and enable people to have a good time on Altitude.

Thanks Sloppy, LewisH, MagneticDuck, Oyster, biell, Vanishing, darknietzsche, and SSD for all of your contributions.

I also want to especially thank all of my teammates and every single player I've played against with. It's nice to have an option not to play against bots.

Last edited by abski170; 07-26-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added another person to thank
Old 07-24-2015, 02:36 PM

Hehe, completely agree. Have had so much fun on the game, perfect to relax after a long day. Thanks to everyone who has made this possible.