Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:51 AM

Default New Feature Request for Kicks

I think all goals or bomb % that come from the kicked individual should be put back.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Stam

But why? He has been kicked so you don't want him at the server. Why do you think his stats should be put back? And what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the server should show his name if he becomes mvp?
Old 11-20-2015, 04:52 PM

No. I mean... if you are playing ball, and someone on blue team scores a goal, and blue team has 1 and red team has zero, then if that person gets kicked... score should become 0 0 not be left 1 0. If you are playing TBD and someone on red bombs 2% and it's 98% 100%... and that person gets kicked... it should become 100% 100%.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:18 PM

I don't think this would be a good rule, if, of course, I am understanding correctly what you are saying.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:34 PM

can you explain?
Old 11-20-2015, 07:57 PM

If you could at least give a basis for this, that'd be great. I personally don't think it's fair to jeopardize the complete outcome of a single game. A worst case scenario would be a 5-5 ball game and assuming it's not a football map, say your team is going to score and close out the game but then someone for some reason gets kicked and you lower the score to 5-4 right before winning. You can't possibly punish the whole team for someone's individual mistake. This would be a likely situation in a public server. On ladder for example, it still wouldn't make sense because it's out of the question to kick someone who's already playing when the sole fact of playing implies you have "compromised" to stay in the game until it ends. Because you can't theoretically be kicked while playing, the only reasonable explanation to punish someone would be to leave the game purposely, something that ends with the only player that left taking the toll, not its entire team nor their score. Even then, in public servers, being kicked can still amount as purposely leaving; you have no "obligation" to actually stay with your team, giving no space for any further punishment towards the player, much less to his team.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:47 PM

ah, i see your point. let me ponder. guess i was just thinking about how to bring more legitimacy to kicks so it becomes something of more meaning and less arbitrary.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:14 PM

Good player from red team bombs base a couple times, eventually has to spec bc something irl needs 5 minutes of his/her time.

With the good red player on the bench, the blue team is able to get in a couple bomb base hits of their own.

The server is full, and someone decides to kick the red player due to spec.

Red player is kicked, and what once was a close 29% - 32% game, has now been completely f**ked up by kicking one player, because the score reverts to 29% - 100%.