Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:23 PM

Default the new sound effects

I really enjoyed alot of the new sound effects added in the recent update (and the new bombs and big bombs are awesome!) however I liked the old bomber bomb sound better, but the new nuke drop is good. keeping them different sounding would be cool. I also think that eventually it might be a cool idea to add sound effects on the planes themselves, like a propeller noise for the biplane, jet engine for explodet etc, that would make a higher pitch noise in dives etc.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

I posted this in one of my big bullet point lists before, but I just want to restate that I think engine noises could be a really solid way to add feedback for stalling. might be too annoying, but the orig intellivision biplanes had it and I didn't hate it when I was like 6 years old, so maybe not! :P
Old 08-06-2008, 06:30 PM

The sound effect for explodet mines is quite possibly the worst noise I have heard in any game ever, someone will have to tell me when it's taken out because I'm going to have to mute the game until then.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM

I don't really care for the new sound effects. I dislike the miranda laser charge, explodet mine, and bomb whistle sounds. Bullet impacts aren't as bad but the game got pretty noisy, and that was with four players.