Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Guides > Beta Guides
FAQ Community Calendar

Beta Guides Beta guides are still works in progress.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM

Default 5v5 TBD Guide

Hi, this is Stormich from the ACE team, some of you know me, some of you don't. I'm an explodet(competitive)/random(public) player. Anyways I'm here to bring you a basic guide to 5v5 tbd play. While it will focus on 5v5 some parts can be used for public server play. 5v5 TBD is probably the most competitive game type we have at the moment. The leagues we currently have are TBD oriented so I decided to help new players/teams to fit in faster. Also this guide will not deal with Time anchor miranda strategy cause quite frankly the only team that can pull it off at this moment is Sammich. This will not deal with many plane details. For detailed plane guides check out the other guides in the forum.

Planes

In this section I'm going to talk about plane roles in the game

Loopy
Tracker (Tracker/Heavy armor/Turbo )
Basic tracker loopy setup allows you to be really annoying since turbo basically gives you the ability to spam missiles indefinetly and if you take a break you get a bonus EMP in. This setup kills should kill almost any plane in 1v1 combat, just EMP the enemy and proceed to spam missile him to death from all angles.
Possible bomb runner.

Double fire (Double fire/Heavy armor/Turbo or Ultra)
The blue perk is a matter of personal opinion, turbo allows you to afterburn more often while ultra gives you a bigger payload to dish out more damage.
This plane's role is to snipe. Any plane you catch alone you EMP and unload your missiles on it. It's your basic hit and run plane and excels at killing mirandas cause of it's EMP and huge DPS. It needs to be played conservatively cause of it's low health so think before engaging about positioning. Never attack a plane from an angle it can shoot back at you.
This setup can also be used to run bombs.

Acid (Acid/Heavy armor/Turbocharger)
Like the DF loopy, the Acid loopy is a great sniper. Acid does 60 damage and increases the damage the plane takes by 1/3 so you can shoot down any plane pretty fast. It is more difficult to stay alive while sniping because the Acid doesn't give you maneuvering bonus that you get when fighting an EMPed plane.
The other role of this plane and perhaps the more important one is choke control. Shooting acid into tight areas is a great way of stopping the other team from going through chokes because the risk of 60 damage plus the increased damage intake. Try to spam acid as much as you can during team fights but be on the lookout for enemy shields cause one bounced of acid might put your entire team at risk.
As with DF this setup can also run bombs.

Bomber
Surpressor (Surpressor/Repair or Heavy armor/Turbo orUltra)
Starting bomber setup has the standard frontal fire which should be used to spam chokes as much as possible. Your secondary weapon is an semi-autoaim machine gun that shreds loopies and mirandas in seconds, very good if you're facing a team that has several light planes.

Bombs (Bombs/Repair or Heavy armor/Turbo or Ultra)
Not much to write about this setup since it isn't used at all, the only thing you can do is be annoying and spam when you're in position.

Flak cannon (Flak/Repair or Heavy armor/Turbo or Ultra)
This is your basic choke control plane. Green perks depend on your role. If you stay in the back and just try to get as much damage on the other team and spam chokepoints repair is the better option cause it allows you to stay in the fight longer. If your role is to spearhead bomb runs it is better to use Heavy armor cause you will be taking a lot of damage from the other team and from your own splash. In teamfights your basic playstyle will be to unload your grenades, turn around and try to snipe people with Flak cannon. Rinse repeat.
Try to spam chokes as much as possible to keep the enemy team afraid of going through tight areas.

Explodet
Director (Director/Repair or Flexi wings or Heavy armor/Turbocharger)
This setup is almost never used and plays as a lovechild of remote and thermo. I'm not going to write about using it, just combine the info about remote and thermo and you'll have a decent understanding how it plays.

Remote mine (Remote/Repair or Flexi wings or Heavy armor/Turbo or Ace)
The role of this plane is to control the area it flies in. Your missile and mine deal a lot of damage and knockback people into walls. Explodet is usually the teams backbone used to defend, control areas and spearhead bomb runs. The above setups are all situational or user preffered. Repair allows you to control your area designated area longer, Flexi wings are a big help in fighting other explodets and Heavy armor can be used if you're trying to break into a heavily defended area. As for the blue perks, most explodets use turbocharger with some favoring the bonuses Ace adds. Be careful if using Ace cause you become a prime target for sniping. Most of the time playing you should be placing mines in strategic locations and using your missiles on chokes to potentionally catch stray planes.

Thermobarics (Thermo/Repair or Flexi wings or Heavy armor/Turbo)
Your role is going to be pretty much the same as the Remote, controlling areas, spamming mines in key locations and trying to use your thermo missile to break the enemy team formation or send them crashing into walls. Be careful about spamming mines during defense cause 1 shield might make all your mines turn on your own team killing them and giving the enemy a clear shot at your base.

Biplane

Recoiless (Recoiless/Flexi wings/Turbo or Ultra)
All biplane setups are multipurpose. The blue perks is again a user preference between turbo which allows more afterburning and turbo which dishes out extra damage. This plane can be used for sniping cause unleashing it's full F+D charge leaves most planes dead or in the red zone. It can spam the long range gun into chokes and catch people of guard. It is the ideal bomb runner having a good mix of health, mobility and maneuvering.

Dogfighter (Recoiless/Flexi wings/Turbo or Ultra)
Basically the same setup as recoiless with a speed sacrifice for more firepower. Plays mostly the same just be carefull about stalls leaving you a sitting duck.

Heavy cannon (Heavy cannon/Flexi wings or Repair or Heavy armor/Turbo or Ultra or Reverse)
Probably the most versatile plane there is with great sniping abilities and decent dogfighting abilities. The green perks all work while Flex probably gives the most versatility, Heavy armor or Repair work well for sniping. The blue perks allow for more variance. Turbo grants your plane 2 shots at full energy which kills loopies and mirandas and allows for more afterburn use. Ultra is the setup for sniping Explodets and Bomber cause you have 3 shots in quick succession. Reverse is only getting a mention cause it's fun but doesn't add much to higher level games. The possibilities with this plane or many. The good thing about the plane is that it can both fight long range and point blank. HC spam can control choke points. And while inferior in bomb running to recoiless because you can't fire while carrying the bomb it still does a decent job.

Miranda

Trickster (Trickster/Heavy Armor or Repair/Turbo or Ultra)
Probably the strongest sniping plane in the game. The blue perks differentiate in the amount of dashing you will do. People running around more will want turbo while other people prefer ultra which gives you 2 dashes after a shot. Your dash does 88 damage and is usually used in combination with your main shot for killing loopies and mirandas. Your job is to stay in tight areas,where you have an advantage if people come to kill you, and snipe/cripple planes from a distance. Try to be away from the fighting as much as you can and shoot from behind your team.
Miranda can also be used to run bombs but be very careful cause it's the weakest plane in the game

Laser (Laser/Heavy Armor or Repair/Turbo or Ultra)
Since the trickster nerf and laser buff this has become the most used/versatile Miranda setup. Picking Repair or HA depends on what the opposing team is using, basically when faced with HC biplane or Trickster Miranda go HA otherwise it's safe to play repair. This plane is the best explodet sniper in the game and as such sniping explodets should be your main job. Other than that you still pack a punch and can basically kill any plane in the game. The playstile for this plane diverges into being a bomb runner or just wreaking havoc on the opposing team.

Time anchor (Time Anchor/Repair/Ultra)
I don't know much about this setup so I'm not going to talk about it. If you want to know more about playing it check out Mikesol's guide.

Last edited by Stormich; 09-22-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM

Strategy

Strategic play is a lot more important in 5v5 than in matches with more planes involved. Every plane has it's role and every plane is important so when playing 5v5 try not to take the whole enemy team head on cause every plane missing is a big deal. The basics of strategy for 5v5 TBD work on all tbd match ups.
Your team must control vital map points from which you can launch an attack on the enemy base. If you cannot push into the enemy base you cannot win. This is why most 5v5 games involve 2 to 3 heavy planes being explodet or bomber that control the desired areas. Usually maps with team bombs like cave/asteroids need 2 while maps with a neutral bomb require 3 planes to keep the bomb secured for your team. The other roles varry depending on the map and your ideas how to play them. Most teams will usually have at least 1 explodet and at least 1 miranda so this is your teams backbone on which you should build the rest of the roles. Try to get a balanced team and take account that the player you assigned to bombing duty might not always be around to help you fight.
There are three situations your team will be in:

Fighting for the vital points

This is the situation you will be most often trying to get an upper position on the opposing team. At this stage it's mostly trying to play conservative and pick of some of the enemy planes while you stay alive.

Attacking

This is when your team is trying to get a bomb hit on the enemy base. Always try to push the enemy base as a team. Use your heavy planes at the front to soak up damage.
Attacks are triggered by several instances:
When you have at least 1-3 planes more on the field than the opposing team
When your explodet has a shield
When your bomb runner is all alone and can get a free hit.

Defending

This is when the other team is pushing try to stay around your base to possibly block bombs and spam as much as you can into the enemy planes incoming. Try to use your explodets and bombers to knock enemy planes into the walls.

These are the basic situations. The only other two that i can think of is that you are dominating a team and have taken the fight over to their side which usually means that you are going to win. The second is that the enemy is dominating you which means that you are probably going to lose.

This is pretty much the basic strategy for 5v5 TBD. There is of course a lot more to talk about but a guide that takes everything into consideration would just be too huge. I hope the new people will learn something from this guide.

On a sidenote I'd like to thank all the teams that played in the league which allowed me to make my observations.
P.S. I might add some pictures to the guide with some map details.

Feel free to ask questions

Last edited by Stormich; 12-16-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:44 AM

Decided to play by play on some maps as I see a lot of people that don't seem to understand that every map has some basic underlying strategy. I'll be doing only a simple analysis of some of the maps. In all the maps I'll be assuming the right team position and only analyse positions and objectives for them, but with the maps being mostly simmetrical it shouldnt be a problem. Unfortunately I didn't have another post reserved and each post is limited to 4 pics so I'm leaving Justice and Focus as text links...

Asteroids

This map is probably favorited by most of the vets. There are a lot of possible pathways that open up with smart plays. The first objective on this map should be removing the top turret circled in red which allows you to spam more from top and opens up easier running from the backdoor or from the top path. Next on the agenda are the bottom 2 turrets. These are optional but if you have a freebie to take them out do so. If your team is using a miranda runner these turn from optional to a necessity cause randas get torn to shreds by turrets and as a bonus this opens up the low path. The blue circles mark good positions for spamming the enemy side with all planes while the yellow circle is a good place for randas and explodets to be annoying once the turrets are out. I'm not gonna discuss about how to play the rest since it's all rather basic and already in the guide. The only thing I'm mentioning is the backdoor which is a good way to surprise the opposing team while theyre attacking. Wait in the top corner of your side and once the enemy is around the vertical asteroids that separate middle from your side go a try a backstab run, they might not make it back in time to stop you as they are commited to attacking. That's about that concerning Asteroids.

Cave

Another one of the crow favorites, Cave is a lot simpler compared to Asteroids in terms of what your team can do aside for playing straight up. The only thing to take out is the front bottom turret marked with a red circle which is optional and is usually only taken out when a miranda is running. That being said, this is a miranda map. Exploit that fact, mirandas running here are really hard to stop, running from top and waiting to zap bye your entire team lined up or going straight into your base, or taking a dive before the base only to come from behind the base and bomb. Personally I love acid loopy on this map to counter them. Stopping repair from kicking in (mostly annoying to TAs), doing 60 damage and making the plane take 33% damage more is just amazing. The blue circles mark good spamming positions and the yellow circles represent strategic acid placements around the map. Going into more depth here is useless these are my 2 cents on the basics rest plays out like the rules point out.

Core

Mixed feelings on this map as with most neutrals, core is another simple map to figure out. The starting objective should be the front turret circled red. A lot of teams even use big bombs on them to take them out fast. The map has 2 possible pathways top and middle, if you get bombed from low you deserve to lose. The main objective as with any neutral map is to control the middle. Have your heavies in the middle and lights coming in from top or bottom opening preferably with powerups to snipe enemy planes as they're entering the middle circle. A common strategy is to have mirandas clean out the low path and just be annoying from below so be careful about this threat cause good mirandas can really cripple heavies with potshots. The blue circles are excellent places to be annoying with explodets and bombers but be careful not to overcommit to them since you lose a portion of map control while being in these spots. I won't be pointing out other spam positions on this map, only the targets of spam. From experience the 2 paths circled with yellow are usually the main entrances the enemy uses so try to keep these spammed most of the time. Of course there's still all the other paths to be aware of but these 2 will filter out a lot of incoming planes. I don't think there's anything left to say about this map as the guides are just a basic overview of maps.

Grotto

One of the better neutral maps Grotto has a couple of key turrets that open up the map a lot. At the start the teams should be focusing on the top encircled turret as it is in range of the bomb spawn and is a nuissance while present. The other turret to take out is the bottom encircled turret which while not being key is quite annoying to deal with if you're a low HP runner like loopy or randa. This map is great for good HC users, the spots marked in blue are good sniping/spamming positions for this plane. Marked in yellow are good positions for spamming with all planes. This map has an easily accessable bomb spot meaning the runner should be focused on timing the bomb spawn times so as not to let the other team get it and bomb you or waste it if you're in control. Abuse the fact that the bottom powerups are both easily to get. The more items you take from the enemy side the more advantage you're giving to your team. Done with analysing this map, quick and to the point lol.

Justice

Justice

One of the newer maps and extremely undervalued, one of my favorites. It's very open which results in a lot of fast action packed games. I think a lot of people have an impression that going top for bombing is easier than low because of the narrow tunnel that opens up a lot of spam possibility but as I see it with good support and a fast plane like loopy or randa its really easy to just zip across the hole and get under the base for a hit. That being said your main objectives at the start should be to take out the 2 bottom turrets that basically make running impossible going low at the start. The blue circles are good positions for spamming depending on how much control of the map you have. The yellow circle is where i feel your heavies should be if you're pushing alltogether acting as meatshields and allowing the light plane to zip fast and hit the base from below. Being a small and fast map the guide on it is just as short.

Focus

Focus

Another new map, a neutral maps with double middle powerups containing the bomb and health at the same spot. The first thing to do here is to snipe the middle turret providing cover to both middle paths. Both top and bottom turrets are optional since most of the running will be using middle routes but I feel opening up these 2 other possible paths is worth it (at least the top one, the bottom on will probably only work for loopies since randas climb too slow). There are a lot of nice positions for strategic spam here depending on your map control but I feel the ones marked in blue are the ones that will be used and abused the most. That's basically the analasys of the map done, the only thing I'd like to add is that if you can try to keep an acid loopy spamming the bomb spawn point as it can help a lot since the health pack+bomb makes the runners job a lot easier. Use your brain and the rest of the plays should be simple.

Last edited by Stormich; 08-10-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:11 PM

So far not bad at all. This should be useful for players getting into the game. ^_^
Old 12-17-2009, 12:42 AM

Red X's mean the plane is killed and waiting to respawn.

I played for a long time before figuring this out.

In 5v5 killcount matters less than when you score kills. A momentary 1 or 2 plane advantage can lead to a successful bomb push.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM

I thank you so much for putting this up. As I was reading, I kept saying to myself "is this guy a moron, I already new that, DUHHH" Then I realized, that's just me who already uses the tactics and what not. I am going to make my whole team read this. Thank's a lot.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:58 PM

I often check that stat page while waiting to repawn but I do not know how you check it while flying.

I also told our whole clan {ball} to read this.

Thanks you so much stormich, this guide is exactly the type of information I was looking for.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Red X's mean the plane is killed and waiting to respawn.

I played for a long time before figuring this out.

In 5v5 killcount matters less than when you score kills. A momentary 1 or 2 plane advantage can lead to a successful bomb push.
This is really Use full in scrims, you can see some members are out and then attack.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:47 AM

I wanna write a perks guide. think it'll get closed
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty View Post
I often check that stat page while waiting to repawn but I do not know how you check it while flying.
press tab.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:04 AM

Good guide storm!
Old 12-18-2009, 08:26 PM

A very useful guide!
And Director isn't used because remote mines are considered better, right? That's my impression of it, anyways.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:35 PM

That depends. Some people prefer having more mines, even though they're "dumb". And in some circumstances having more mines is indeed better.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormich View Post

I don't know much about this setup so I'm not going to talk about it. If you want to know more about playing it check out Mikesol's guide.
I might be able to help u w/ this one . Although some think my strategy is horrible, and others like it, i will give it anyway. I use a randa with time anchor, repair, and reverse thrust. You may be saying "wow thats dumb" but it works really well if you know how to use it. reverse gives a miranda some thrust, which it lacks normally. when used with time anchor, you can turn around quickly while reversing to face an incoming enemy. This only works after some practice, but when u master it, it works great in any ffa or dm battle, as well as a great bomb runner and support player in tbd.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
I might be able to help u w/ this one . Although some think my strategy is horrible, and others like it, i will give it anyway. I use a randa with time anchor, repair, and reverse thrust. You may be saying "wow thats dumb" but it works really well if you know how to use it. reverse gives a miranda some thrust, which it lacks normally. when used with time anchor, you can turn around quickly while reversing to face an incoming enemy. This only works after some practice, but when u master it, it works great in any ffa or dm battle, as well as a great bomb runner and support player in tbd.
Magpie beat you to it.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:52 PM

If lag is allowed magpie will rape him.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf'j'max View Post
If lag is allowed magpie will rape him.
I played him 1v1 Deathmatch, for the first half he gave me a good runf or my money. Then int he 2nd half I he got like 1 kill while taking 10 deaths.

On bouncy walls.

The build is only good if people haven't faced it, it has patterns of use. It allows you to climb but to go backwards you have to kill your momentum which means if you aren't at a standstill already (and for a mira only when you get hit by a thermo should this be true) it leaves a great opening for someone to kill you.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintegral View Post
A very useful guide!
And Director isn't used because remote mines are considered better, right? That's my impression of it, anyways.
Remote mines are OP atm according to most people that's why remote is #1 explodet setup atm, but yeah as Tyr said, it depends what you need explodet to do if you need to block off a single point remote will do, if you need to control a larger area normal mines are better. I use either remote or thermo depending on the situation.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank View Post
i might be able to help u w/ this one . Although some think my strategy is horrible, and others like it, i will give it anyway. I use a randa with time anchor, repair, and reverse thrust. You may be saying "wow thats dumb" but it works really well if you know how to use it. Reverse gives a miranda some thrust, which it lacks normally. When used with time anchor, you can turn around quickly while reversing to face an incoming enemy. This only works after some practice, but when u master it, it works great in any ffa or dm battle, as well as a great bomb runner and support player in tbd.
omg tank. You so annoying. You act like you came up with this. Not only did i use this before you (ive owned it longer) but, you totaly got this off true20. And its not a great bomb runner. You always crash when you and me are playing. But, in 1v1 1dm or ffa, this plane will own anything. Trust it.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by York View Post
omg tank. You so annoying. You act like you came up with this. Not only did i use this before you (ive owned it longer) but, you totaly got this off true20. And its not a great bomb runner. You always crash when you and me are playing. But, in 1v1 1dm or ffa, this plane will own anything. Trust it.
And True20 ripped it off of magpie as stated above.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan20000 View Post
And True20 ripped it off of magpie as stated above.
And I play that combo in the name of Magpie!

Edit: I keep on hearing this True20 person, who are they?

Last edited by Loli.ta; 12-19-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Default Looking forward to applying your guide

Quote:
Reserved for more if needed.
As I would like to get more into TBD, I found this guide very helpful. Thanks for putting this out here. Hopefully with applying some of the points you make and a lot of practice, I can become a much more well-rounded player (outside of Ball that is).
Old 04-12-2010, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moooo View Post
As I would like to get more into TBD, I found this guide very helpful. Thanks for putting this out here. Hopefully with applying some of the points you make and a lot of practice, I can become a much more well-rounded player (outside of Ball that is).

its is a great guide. thats why! that is the point of a guide
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 AM

I should edit in the Miranda changes, since the nerf heavy armor has become the staple green perk of Mirandas and trickster doesn't bounce as before. Also other explodet perks are getting more playtime now since the nerf to remote, mainly thermo but some people switched to director. Will change stuff during the day.

Also I'm glad you liked the guide
Old 04-14-2010, 07:48 PM

Wink

Quote:
I'm probably far (really far =)) away from Mikesol's level. I sometimes play it, mostly for bomb running and maybe I can give you a single tip to complete that nice guide =)

Playing anchor can be really confusing to the whole adverse team and is the kind of plane that allows you to be in dangerous (deadly) situation and keep playing with your ennemies' nerves. Don't hesitate to anchor, then go in another direction (totally the opposite of the adverse base) then achor back,..(cfr Mike's guide). While you're "playing" with your ennemies, the others can smoothly go and kill them, cleaning the way to the adverse base.
It can appears to be "too simple" for real but it works =)

Edit: nice guide Storm, hope some actual players of the official server will read it quickly.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tote View Post
I'm probably far (really far =)) away from Mikesol's level. I sometimes play it, mostly for bomb running and maybe I can give you a single tip to complete that nice guide =)

Playing anchor can be really confusing to the whole adverse team and is the kind of plane that allows you to be in dangerous (deadly) situation and keep playing with your ennemies' nerves. Don't hesitate to anchor, then go in another direction (totally the opposite of the adverse base) then achor back,..(cfr Mike's guide). While you're "playing" with your ennemies, the others can smoothly go and kill them, cleaning the way to the adverse base.
It can appears to be "too simple" for real but it works =)

Edit: nice guide Storm, hope some actual players of the official server will read it quickly.
If you get to predictable, tricksters will tear you a new one. The reason mike is so good is that he has a few tactics to mix up instead of the typical 2-3 that most TA players use.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 PM

Agree, I always anchor too much, it's an other difficulty (one more) when you start to be better at this (yes I'm aware of how paradoxal it is =))

You also right on that point,: having a bunch of different tactics makes you better player than another, otherwise everybody would be able to play anchor, reading only my message.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:17 AM

After playing a metric ****ton of games with mike, I've identified 6-7 tricks he likes to use, but he still manages to surprise me with the applications of these manuvers.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 PM

same here please can you tell us those manoeuvres?
Old 04-16-2010, 03:11 AM

yes mike, please share!

after the season ends.

<3 nip
Old 04-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

Heh my moves change on the people I play. For instance, I know sin fairly well and his tactics so I try and do moves that I know work better against trickster randas. I use a completely different set of moves / attacks when I'm going to mat. It's impossible to say exactly what I do in any situation because you have to be willing to mix it up all the time. One of the latest tactics I've been trying out involves shooting as I'm stalling and falling down while the enemy is chasing me then anchoring behind them as they follow me down

All in all, you have to be willing to learn from your mistakes and just try out new things when playing against people. Don't fall victim to just doing the same moves over and over. Sometimes a warp + shot is the best but other times it's a horrific idea. Mix it up and see what works
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 AM

I'm gravitating away from warpshotting non repair randas/loopies. Usually sniping and spamming is a better option.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:34 PM

I love when randas warpshot into my HA lasor On a side note I've observed a lot of people who have been playing for a long long time that don't know the basics of the strategy part lol, maybe they should read up (Mostly concerning pushing)
Old 04-26-2010, 09:41 PM

I love warpshotting into cocky HA lasers with 2 silver bars. That'll learn the bastards!

But yeah, I agree; it seems like people who understand what a push is are few and far in between.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:00 PM

Edited in a map section in the guide, I'm not sure if I should even update the plane section of the guide since there are a lot of plane guides now covering the current metagame.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 AM

Oh I think I missed this guide when it came out, your section on thermo is completely wrong even for its time.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Oh I think I missed this guide when it came out, your section on thermo is completely wrong even for its time.
At that tiime you were still playing remote so please don't say stupid ****. If you wanna duel, pm and we'll let my dark side take over mr. girl :*
Old 09-22-2010, 04:27 PM

The plane guide is now up to date making the guide the shortest way to not suck while playing your plane lol
Old 09-22-2010, 07:00 PM

No mention of ace on trick or laser? You disappoint me....
Old 09-22-2010, 08:41 PM

Don't use Ace on lazer. Energy regen too important.