Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:42 AM

Default MVP is strange

A few games ago, I played a 7v7 TBD game. I got about the 3rd most kills, 4th most assists, and barely any base damage. But when the screen came up, I got MVP. I'm wondering how that's even possible. Also, does the last bomb count for more exp than the others? Because in another TBD game, one guy had two bombs, and I had the last bomb. I got most destructive. I'm just wondering about how the MVP is decided.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

All experience gained counts - were you killing turrets? Those count toward both your destruction score and overall experience. There are a number of factors that could have contributed: turret kills, disarming bombs, killing high value targets, and yes the final bomb on the base offers more experience (but not more destruction damage; however bombs deal additional damage to the base if you have bars).
Old 01-12-2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsickle View Post
All experience gained counts - were you killing turrets? Those count toward both your destruction score and overall experience. There are a number of factors that could have contributed: turret kills, disarming bombs, killing high value targets, and yes the final bomb on the base offers more experience (but not more destruction damage; however bombs deal additional damage to the base if you have bars).
I guess the disarming bombs part would cover part of that. And I did have bars on that last bomb, so I guess that makes sense. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

You may have also been killing players with more Bars themselves, which give more EXP to you, and as MVP is based on EXP that would make sense.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:56 AM

That could also be the case. Haha I seem to remember killing myself cause I accidentally stole your wall in that last game.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:09 AM

Location: a little bit about CCN: he is 22 yrs old, blonde hair blue eyes, athletic build, great smile/persona

Oh you did it on purpose? I was just following you hoping you'd die and I'd get to steal it ;P
Old 01-12-2010, 04:11 AM

Yeah, I saw you there, and I figured that you would get the powerup, and I accidentally stole it. So I figured it would be better for you to have it anyways.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:27 AM

That is very generous! We should give you some kind of team player award
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 AM

For bravely running into a wall, so the better player can utilize a power up. I hereby give myself the "Here, you take it" award.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:59 AM

I nominate Herodadotus for the Most Thoughtful Teammate (MTT) award.

And... What are victory marks for?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Banned

The other day mikesol was in second to last place but got MVP , well he bombed of coarse