Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:11 PM

Default My own suggestions

I'm not sure whether these suggestions have already been made...but i have a couple. the tail-gun on the bomber should have auto-aim so you don't have to weave around trying to hit somone behind you because you might crash D: also there should be some sort of helicopter (idk if the TODO is one or not) that can hover and well whatever weapons would fit with it. 1 more thing, you should be able to play as a turret or drop turrets (weaker then normal) around a map. If anyone has posted any of the ideas please let me know
Old 03-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFPACK2 View Post
I'm not sure whether these suggestions have already been made...but i have a couple. the tail-gun on the bomber should have auto-aim so you don't have to weave around trying to hit somone behind you because you might crash D: also there should be some sort of helicopter (idk if the TODO is one or not) that can hover and well whatever weapons would fit with it. 1 more thing, you should be able to play as a turret or drop turrets (weaker then normal) around a map. If anyone has posted any of the ideas please let me know
Bomber Tailgun: Already has tracking. Next time you are using it, watch it swivel around to shoot at people behind you.

TODO: I think this is just a place holder for things he plans on doing. Or things he needs "To Do." (Maybe I am wrong on that) However, when I first saw it I thought it said "DODO" like the extinct bird. So I had the same initial thoughts about putting another plane in.

Playing as a turret would be in my opinion pretty lame. I want you to sit there and think of what a turret does and tell me you want to sit in one place on a map all game.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Playing as a turret would be in my opinion pretty lame. I want you to sit there and think of what a turret does and tell me you want to sit in one place on a map all game.[/QUOTE]

Ok well i guess you have a point BUT the TODO thing i think is a secret plane becasue i got ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED TODO when i reched i think lvl 20
Old 03-12-2009, 03:34 AM

I don't think it's a secret plane, I think it's a list of challenges/other things that he has yet to do.

Hence, to do.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif View Post
I don't think it's a secret plane, I think it's a list of challenges/other things that he has yet to do.

Hence, to do.
After new patch i went to stats and is said TODO (unlocked at lvl 54) o.O WHAT IS IT
Old 04-05-2009, 06:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to skywalker Send a message via MSN to skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFPACK2 View Post
After new patch i went to stats and is said TODO (unlocked at lvl 54) o.O WHAT IS IT
Relax.
You'll find out later.