Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Map Making
FAQ Community Calendar

Map Making Discuss everything related to creating new levels here.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default APL Map Makers

Looking for map makers to go on some epic odyssey to turn my ideas into reality?

Ideas:

A map, i dont' care what you do, but each team has its own bomb, and then another neutral bomb at the top or somewhat hard to reach covered in teams turrets, so teams have to destroy the turrets so they have access to the bomb... (idea from starcraft 2 and how you can destroy rubble for access to new areas)

Another idea is a map that is a battle of evelation. I dont care how people do the bombs, but the middle is a solid barrier, and the only path is bottom, and you have to climb and go up and try to hit the base, for more details,i'd pm you...

brb doodles from class

Another idea is a dota style map, 3 paths top middle bottom, and instead of towers, there's a series of turrets, so whatever team can destroy the turrets faster has the advantage, or another variation would to be putting turrets right at the enemies base so they have to destroy them in order to proceed.

I'm always looking for a modern snowlands and grasslands

I have like 1000 ideas, so please if anyone's interested, please have the goal to make this an official map and nothing else.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

I could make the actual setup of the map, but doing the graphics would be out of my control. While I am efficient in Photoshop and in Illustrator, I am not a "artistic" or "creative" person in my opinion. So if someone could make the graphics, I could make the setup. I will see if I can get someone to tackle the graphics.