Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:40 PM

Default Admin voting

Ok, so I got my own hosted server, alot of players play active on it. And to make it more popular I usally ask the players what THEY want. But they are often busy with getting high scores and what not. So what I would like to do is to make a Yes/No vote for my suggestions. The problem is. I have no idea on what to write, or even if it is possible.
Example: More Maps: Yes/No
Example2: Longer Rounds: Yes/No

you get the point. However, if you know exactly what to type to make such a vote appear. Please give me a detailed suggestion from the console

Thanks beforehand

//Zab
Old 05-23-2010, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

The vote-poll function was removed from altitude a while ago. Best way to get it done is to just ask a few people in the server what they think and hope they respond.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Another idea is that if you have regulars on the server, get them to read the forums and then start a thread. You can include polls or just ask your question and get responses that way. It's not as immediate as in-game chatting, but it does serve a similar function.