Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Map Making
FAQ Community Calendar

Map Making Discuss everything related to creating new levels here.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:45 AM

Default 2 Great map ideas :D

I have two great map ideas but i suck ass at making maps.
so whoever wants to take over these ideas can. juts remember to tell me how it progresses and if you get stuck how i envisioned it.

Lets get to it

1.(No drawing)- Name-Crash, similar idea to locomotion but there is no below ground idea. The map should like like it takes place in the skies, I want planes that have crashed near the bottom of the map and planes that are being shoot down with BIG black smoke coming from behind ( possible method of surprise) I also want the base to be on like a hovercraft, Not near the ground but quite high.
So do what you will i have a good picture in my head PM me if u want more details to make it.

2. Name-Blackhole, http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2739/p5270047.jpg blue lines= turrets area, bomb MIDDLE. USE the LEFT side for better reference i scribbled the right.
Edit: if u look below the bomb it seems like too easy of a route to bomb compared to spawn. So there are eraser marks there maybe leave those rocks? also make the rocks near base smaller then the ones going out, so it gives the "sucked in feeling"

More questions? just PM i can explain further

Last edited by mled; 05-29-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:54 PM

no one want to make black-hole?

sadface
Old 05-29-2010, 03:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mled View Post
no one want to make black-hole?

sadface
I've already started on it mled. I will try to make it look like your drawing the best that I can.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
I've already started on it mled. I will try to make it look like your drawing the best that I can.
SAweet link it here once your done id love to see it and give extra pointers to make it a perfect map
Old 05-29-2010, 04:27 AM

Quote:
SAweet link it here once your done id love to see it and give extra pointers to make it a perfect map
Alrite, hope you dont mind that I also changed some stuff around in it. Anways Ill be sure to link it here when I am done.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
I have two great map ideas but i suck ass at making maps.
so whoever wants to take over these ideas can. juts remember to tell me how it progresses and if you get stuck how i envisioned it.

Lets get to it

1.(No drawing)- Name-Crash, similar idea to locomotion but there is no below ground idea. The map should like like it takes place in the skies, I want planes that have crashed near the bottom of the map and planes that are being shoot down with BIG black smoke coming from behind ( possible method of surprise) I also want the base to be on like a hovercraft, Not near the ground but quite high.
So do what you will i have a good picture in my head PM me if u want more details to make it.

2. Name-Blackhole, http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2739/p5270047.jpg blue lines= turrets area, bomb MIDDLE. USE the LEFT side for better reference i scribbled the right.
Edit: if u look below the bomb it seems like too easy of a route to bomb compared to spawn. So there are eraser marks there maybe leave those rocks? also make the rocks near base smaller then the ones going out, so it gives the "sucked in feeling"

More questions? just PM i can explain further
GREAT map ideas. :-) if i get the time, ill work on it, get it best as i can. :P
Old 07-11-2010, 12:03 AM

Yea mled since I am already completely done with blackhole, I am looking to work on another tbd map while I work on superlazer. If you can draw up a diagram for the first map I will be glad to work on it.