Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar

Tech Support Trouble running the game? Found a bug? Post here.

Old 05-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default Heavy Cannon Recoil

I have noticed recently that some of the time that I fire the heavy cannon there is an 'upward' recoil that I don't think is supposed to be happening. Basically, when I fire it moves my plane in the direction that is pointing up from the top of the wings. It doesn't matter what direction I am flying, it always moves it in that direction. When it does it, which happens now about half the time, it moves my plane about 20-30 pixels in that direction. Any ideas why this is happening?

Also, even if this has nothing to do with the heavy cannon I figure i will post this here as well. Whenever my game just crashes, as in I am in the middle of a game and the screen goes white and then it kicks out. It pops up a "report bug" dialog box. I used to be able to submit these bug reports but now, no matter what I type in that box, it just hangs with the status bar of "reporting bug" just continually going and it never sends. I eventually just have to force quit the program and I never get to submit. Any reason for this happening?
Old 05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Great catch, thanks! I totally screwed up recoil effects in a recent patch -- will fix soon.

Not sure what's going on with bug reports, I'll look into it.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Administrator

when game crashes and bug reporter fails email the log files to support@nimblygames.com