Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:36 AM

Default jesus, calm down kids

holy i go afk for like two days and the forum is like exploding. there's like a million threads with a million things i need to respond to so i figure i just make a new thread with my responses because i own this place anyways.

1. yes i heard ladder was down. no, i did not rage quit ladder because of the rev-abuse incident (what do you think i am, twelve years old?), i simply went out of town and ladder servers 1, 2, 3 and 4 happened to be like "lol nobo is out let's get druuuuunk" so now they're all hungover. i looked into this and i can't find a quick fix so hopefully i can get this fixed tomorrow, sorry everybody!

2. yes, posting here is definitely an appropriate response to noticing that the ladder is down, although being less of a dick about it would be nice (editing doesn't help cause i'm a mod in the ladder section and i can see what you wrote before. i'm pretty sure it doesn't surprise you by now that i can see everything). once back in may the servers crashed and no one told me about it and i didn't notice for days either and when i found out i was able to fix it in like two seconds. yeah, so definitely tell me if the ladder servers are down. and no, wolf, there's pretty much never "a reason" for the ladder to be down other than they crashed and i haven't gotten around to fixing it, and if there is a specific reason they're down (maybe for updates or something?) i'll usually post here about it, i'm not friggin god or anything and do things for mysterious "reasons" that i can't post about.

3. about the abuse drama: settle the hell down cause i haven't decided what to do with this stuff yet and i figure these guys will need to stay banned for a while anyways so i'm not in a hurry to decide anything. go ahead and keep stirring the drama stew though, these forums have been more active in the past two days than in the past month or so and that's fun for everybody.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DryBone

<3 u nobo
Old 08-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Oh yay, someone around here's still sane.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:43 PM

Say what? I cant hear you.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:45 PM

Welcome back Nobo.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja900 View Post
Say what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYRvaD-xkQ

Say whaaaaaaaat?
Old 08-15-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyhome View Post
2. yes, posting here is definitely an appropriate response to noticing that the ladder is down, although being less of a dick about it would be nice (editing doesn't help cause i'm a mod in the ladder section and i can see what you wrote before. i'm pretty sure it doesn't surprise you by now that i can see everything). once back in may the servers crashed and no one told me about it and i didn't notice for days either and when i found out i was able to fix it in like two seconds. yeah, so definitely tell me if the ladder servers are down. and no, wolf, there's pretty much never "a reason" for the ladder to be down other than they crashed and i haven't gotten around to fixing it, and if there is a specific reason they're down (maybe for updates or something?) i'll usually post here about it, i'm not friggin god or anything and do things for mysterious "reasons" that i can't post about.
lol, lets get drunk.

but ok, i just had that thought because i have had this in a few different games. where actually the moderators of the system got very pissed by rumors etc.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Good job there didnt know it was you who ran the ladder. Mayor kuddo's for you.

And the reason for edit was just fun. The first message was as fun intented as well but since that seem to come along i changed it . But again good job and i love you for making an altitude ladder, wanna have babies?
Old 08-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Quote:
i own this place anyways.
Right on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerRoteBaron View Post
Mayor kuddo's for you.
Nobo for Mayor!
Old 08-15-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
i'm not friggin god
Way to debunk your own myth. What am I supposed to do with all those T-shirts now ?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
3. about the abuse drama: settle the hell down cause i haven't decided what to do with this stuff yet and i figure these guys will need to stay banned for a while anyways so i'm not in a hurry to decide anything. go ahead and keep stirring the drama stew though, these forums have been more active in the past two days than in the past month or so and that's fun for everybody.
Kudos to nobo ... from what you are saying these situations seem well handled and you seem good humored.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:39 AM

<3

excited to play some ladder again