Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 09-18-2010, 10:06 PM

Default Stats for Red Perks

I think it would be great if there was another page in the Hangar Deck that showed stats for each red perk: just the usual kills, deaths, and rates for each one (i.e. director ratio is 500, tracker ratio is .01). I don't know if in the past the system has been recording which red perk is used when you kill, so this change might have to be just from here on.

Just an idea
Old 09-18-2010, 10:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

I think if you could hover over a plane and a break down of the number of kills you got with each red perk would be cool.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:58 AM

Default yes

YES I agree with this wholeheartedly. indeed. good. yes. tallyho
Old 09-19-2010, 03:14 AM

Default +1

I would kind of enjoy seeing which bomber perk I kill best or more of with.
It's not like you can stop people from whoring. So I do not really see the down side to this.

In my opinion, I would rather have a new page with all the red perks displayed rather than a drop down hover function as there would need to be a decent amount of information to meet the needs of the user.

I was thinking something along the layout like this:

Obviously quickly made as somethings are out of alignment but, I wanted to show you the basic idea.

I was also thinking that you could put the Red Perk Stats under the Stats so it would show as:
  • Stats
  • Red Perk Stats
  • Community Points

Although, I highly doubt that the server logged all the needed information, unless people wanted to start counting the stats, starting from the time this would be implanted. If the data is not there, then I would highly suggest only the lifetime perk stats and be named to; "Red Perk Stats" or something along the lines of that as for ace 10's the data would just be displayed twice and will be annoying to look at.

Last edited by Hollywood; 09-19-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:18 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Bumpety bump. Can we implement this? Was mentioned in another thread and I really like this idea, as I'm sure most other people do.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:30 AM

Default +1+1=+2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I would kind of enjoy seeing which bomber perk I kill best or more of with.
It's not like you can stop people from whoring. So I do not really see the down side to this.

In my opinion, I would rather have a new page with all the red perks displayed rather than a drop down hover function as there would need to be a decent amount of information to meet the needs of the user.

I was thinking something along the layout like this:

Obviously quickly made as somethings are out of alignment but, I wanted to show you the basic idea.

I was also thinking that you could put the Red Perk Stats under the Stats so it would show as:
  • Stats
  • Red Perk Stats
  • Community Points

Although, I highly doubt that the server logged all the needed information, unless people wanted to start counting the stats, starting from the time this would be implanted. If the data is not there, then I would highly suggest only the lifetime perk stats and be named to; "Red Perk Stats" or something along the lines of that as for ace 10's the data would just be displayed twice and will be annoying to look at.
This would be awesome!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:40 AM

do it please i want more stats