Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > News
FAQ Community Calendar

News Read announcements and change logs here.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Default April Fools

Lamster and I are moving to Seoul Korea to be the next Code A castors for GSL. We will be forming the dark casting archon karlam.

Our first order of business upon arriving in seoul will be placing blinders on Huk so he finally starts playing as well as he should. We will then teach Artosis the proper way to pronounce zealot.

The unfortunate part about us forming a dark casting archon is that we will no longer be able to support Altitude. We have therefore changed offline mode so you can directly connect to a server by IP as the master server is being shutdown.

Thank you all for 2 great years of Altitude! We look forward to seeing you in Seoul and in case you haven't figured it out this is a really lame last minute April fools joke that only I find funny. In case you missed it here's how the pros do an April fools joke http://www.google.com/adwords/blimpads/

Last edited by Karl; 04-01-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Lamster and I are moving to Seoul Korea to be the next Code A castors for GSL. We will be forming the dark casting archon karlam.

Our first order of business upon arriving in seoul will be placing blinders on Huk so he finally starts playing as well as he should. We will then teach Artosis the proper way to pronounce zealot.

The unfortunate part about us forming a dark casting archon is that we will no longer be able to support Altitude. We have therefore changed offline mode so you can directly connect to a server by IP as the master server is being shutdown.

Thank you all for 2 great years of Altitude! We look forward to seeing you in Seoul and in case you haven't figured it out this is a really lame last minute April fools joke that only I find funny.
oh you guys :P lol
Old 04-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

I thought it was funny !

not
Old 04-01-2011, 08:24 PM

I lold at april 1th
Old 04-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

Quote:
In case you missed it here's how the pros do an April fools joke http://www.google.com/adwords/blimpads/
They missed a golden opportunity by not calling them "Gimps."
Old 04-01-2011, 09:47 PM

"I was trying to watch a solar eclipse when a blimp ad blocked my view...and that's how I signed up for my first yodeling lesson.

Han X. -- Aspiring yodeler"

Lol, and yes, I did fill out the form!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:

Thank you all for 2 great years of Altitude! We look forward to seeing you in Seoul and in case you haven't figured it out this is a really lame last minute April fools joke that only I find funny. In case you missed it here's how the pros do an April fools joke http://www.google.com/adwords/blimpads/

i almost s**t my leotard then =O phew
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Stalin View Post
Lol, and yes, I did fill out the form!
And then? lol.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 PM

I totally missed this, but i still lold and then pictured you to casting code A and cried a little know it wasnt really going to happen