Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:15 PM

Default Strange problem on ladder site

Im not sure why this is happening but when i try to load the ladder page this happens (see attachment). I can load all any other internet page fine. Also, it takes a while to get to this page but once it does i can load everything else on the site except my profile. You will notice that my flag is not correct/there in the picture either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 14.jpg (20.7 KB, 32 views)
Old 05-07-2011, 06:19 PM

k the attachment kinda failed but that writing says this:

Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://api.ipinfodb.com/v3/ip-countr....104.217.199): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/ladder/www/main/nonroot/includes/functions.php on line 427 Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://api.ipinfodb.com/v3/ip-country/?key=8916cb58d95c828dc3914c79881fc14ff51f864acf405 39f1f6ca0927c072731&format=xml&ip=69.104.217.199" in /home/ladder/www/main/nonroot/includes/functions.php on line 427

And my flag is a red x with a black background which I am guessing means that there is no flag selected or something?
Old 05-08-2011, 07:31 PM

Thanks for reporting this. I've tried to fix it, although it's hard to reproduce ... first, I didn't quite guessed your nickname on ladder, second, the bug depends on network condition between ladder website and service that resolves countries by IP addresses, and when I tried it, it just worked Anyway, I've changed relevant code to avoid waiting for so long for the service and to handle errors somewhat better. Please try again, and report back if it still doesn't work for you. Thanks.