Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Clan Organization
FAQ Community Calendar

Clan Organization Clan recruiting and other things clans want publicized.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

Location: being a video game clan CEO is not that prestigious

I'm getting a headache from reading this thread and I'm not even an official moderator any more.

Here's my tl;dr for this thread: MARVEL has a good head on his shoulders and posts valuable response (http://altitudegame.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=33) to inevitable trolling. Clan members (some) are pissing off parts of the community, so the trolling here is in part due to this. The posts following MARVEL's post have been pretty level-headed. I was about to close the thread and/or issue warnings, but it seems to have calmed down.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

thank you tgleaf for you attention.It is true that this thread used to be a bit Hot, but it has obviously cooled down with time. I am hoping you become a official moderator again (you obviously have the intelligence for it because reading all the comments must be soo boring)!

Last edited by (5) THE MARVEL; 08-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:32 PM

Thumbs up Scrim

Thank You for the games ! It was fun playing with you guys, we may do it again later.

F-16 Mahmut
Old 08-20-2011, 11:42 PM

Wink Read below

Anyone notice that we have our fifth page?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Demuyt

Yeah as Evan said, don't take the wrong idea of the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demuyt View Post

that is all
Old 09-03-2011, 08:23 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

guys, plz keep posting!
Old 09-05-2011, 03:51 AM

Neat picture! Haven't been on in so long.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:31 PM

Gj guys! Proud of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledow View Post
User in question spammed the hell of out me while playing, constantly asking about being made admin with zero introduction of themselves, both privately and on the server - to the annoyance of several players. When explained that I don't make *anyone* admin, they persisted relentlessly and were banned for doing so.

Other members of (5) clan have also been banned in the past for similar actions.

Even while replying, I noticed I have a PM from them. Deleted.

If you need an admin, find someone else.

If you want to be an admin, start behaving better. It's like asking someone if you can borrow their laptop. If you just walk up to a stranger on the street constantly asking to look after their laptop for them, they'll tell you where to go, and the more you bug them the less likely it is to happen. If you befriend them first, they might well ask YOU without you needing to say anything because they trust you, which is how most non-owners admins are created.

I'd hoped that by trying to help you sort out your own server with port-forwarding, you'd stop bugging other people.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:32 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

I don't think its very nice nor charitable to keep looking for any Bad actions from (5) clan members. If you have any complains Please do Not post it on the forums but send me a private message. If any more Trolling/sarcasm/derogatory comments occurs it will be reported.
I don't want to see this thread closed by server moderators thats why I'm warning any troublemakers now.

Sincerely
THE MARVEL
Old 09-09-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (5) THE MARVEL View Post
I don't think its very nice nor charitable to keep looking for any Bad actions from (5) clan members. If you have any complains Please do Not post it on the forums but send me a private message. If any more Trolling/sarcasm/derogatory comments occurs it will be reported.
I don't want to see this thread closed by server moderators thats why I'm warning any troublemakers now.

Sincerely
THE MARVEL
Hey The Marvel

First i will say that our new thread looks very nice.
But scondly i said you that you please add me to our list but now at the new thread i dont see my name.
I would be very Happy when you can add me

swords
Old 09-09-2011, 08:08 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swords View Post
Hey The Marvel

First i will say that our new thread looks very nice.
But scondly i said you that you please add me to our list but now at the new thread i dont see my name.
I would be very Happy when you can add me

swords

Request GRANTED! Yay

you are now in the member list, sorry for the wait, i was very busy organizing clan events recently, so i did not have time to ad all the new members.

Hoping to see you in the game often,
THE MARVEL, CEO of (5) inc
Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Request GRANTED! Yay

you are now in the member list, sorry for the wait, i was very busy organizing clan events recently, so i did not have time to ad all the new members.

Hoping to see you in the game often,
THE MARVEL, CEO of (5) inc
no problem but thanks

swords
Old 09-14-2011, 04:33 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

So for any clan who wanna scrim against us, please post it here
Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 AM

I'm not trolling, but the WONDER makes (5) look quite stupid.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:26 AM
(5) THE MARVEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipchip View Post
I'm not trolling, but the WONDER makes (5) look quite stupid.

Like i said, for any complains, plz send me private message. I reported you post.

Last edited by (5) THE MARVEL; 09-16-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:52 AM

ty for letting me join btw im hapkido no joke
Old 09-18-2011, 06:57 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangebelt View Post
ty for letting me join btw im hapkido no joke
Im happy to welcome you as (5) member Hap!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Im happy to welcome you as (5) member Hap!
ty very much ty for joining B_B
Old 09-19-2011, 12:06 AM

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 09-19-2011, 01:18 PM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

you forgot about preseason =\
Old 09-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribilla View Post
I find this interesting, my contact with 'real' (5) members has been quite the opposite, for instance, both these things happened today.

One of your members (who is listed in the OP) was in a server, and every time he killed someone (most of them were brand new players) he would smacktalk about how good he was. The same player, came into an APL server, joined while we were in the lobby organsing the final of pwnd, and then refused to spec for ages. He then called use all 'arseholes'.

(5) members also make ladder a massive chore by partaking way before they have the basic skills needed. Also, you have a clan with the same organisational level as MAD, with a bunch of seemingly random low skill players who do not engage in scrims or leagues or anything relating to a proper clan. I have no problem with casual clans, but all you've done is cream off a particularly annoying subsection of alti (good enough to think they are pro in pubs, bad enough to ruin ladder) set up some servers, distribute some arbitary titles and then act as though this is some carefully constructed empire which may implode if, GOD FORBID, someone add the tag to their name. I fail to see what the "months" of work have created or why you act as though to are closely knit, organised group of people with clear objectives.

I love new clans, alti definitely needs them, but this is just the blind leading the blind.

You wonder why people want to troll you?

This is completely true. If you guys are going to sign up for leagues, , and have players like popikal who all they do is troll, spam, and play coop, don't expect much from a clan like that. League organization obviously is for clan that are ready to fight the most skilled player in altitude. You guys, do look like a clan like MAD, where you don't even talk to each other, and are all just people who just put the tag on to look included.

Most of you are low-skilled, yet you should try to actually get organized, and practice. I've seen most of you guys on altitude, and probably 5% of the time, anyone of you have more kills than deaths. I'm just trying to say that maybe you should tell andy, evil, or whoever is organizing apl6, and maybe reconsider, because your strategy will go one of two way:

1. You just don't show up, skip all the matches, and either be kicked out and/or you will get trolled on.

2. You do show up and just have like 3 of your members there.

You guys have potential, just try and act like you do.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
This is completely true. If you guys are going to sign up for leagues, , and have players like popikal who all they do is troll, spam, and play coop, don't expect much from a clan like that. League organization obviously is for clan that are ready to fight the most skilled player in altitude. You guys, do look like a clan like MAD, where you don't even talk to each other, and are all just people who just put the tag on to look included.

Most of you are low-skilled, yet you should try to actually get organized, and practice. I've seen most of you guys on altitude, and probably 5% of the time, anyone of you have more kills than deaths. I'm just trying to say that maybe you should tell andy, evil, or whoever is organizing apl6, and maybe reconsider, because your strategy will go one of two way:

1. You just don't show up, skip all the matches, and either be kicked out and/or you will get trolled on.

worst type of players
Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

Default Topic CLOSED!

Quote:

Okay, first of all, we do communicate between each other, this forum thread is the proof.
For training, even tho i had not much time to train them in the past, i did set up a server for us to go train on weekends, i do test them, and i organized a few scrims against F-16 to get them in shape (not really official scrims, just for having fun while training with another friendly clan). More training is to come.

I would appreciate More GL for this forum thread, and for the next "constructive criticism" to go in my private message box.

I thank you for your concern
Sincerely Yours,
THE MARVEL
Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 PM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Quote:

Hypocrite.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:00 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

I'm sorry about the APL6, i was out of the house that day. But i did planned a backup team and leader, so this shouldn't have happened.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:20 PM

Ah, Marvel, it seems like yesterday when I joined. There wasn't even a forum, there was only like 15 members when I joined, and it's been only 2 months since. It's amazing how much this clan has grown.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (5) bot1998 View Post
Ah, Marvel, it seems like yesterday when I joined. There wasn't even a forum, there was only like 15 members when I joined, and it's been only 2 months since. It's amazing how much this clan has grown.
Only 15? 15 members is actually around the standard size for a clan...
Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
Only 15? 15 members is actually around the standard size for a clan...
were not a standard clan
Old 09-28-2011, 07:53 AM

unintentional lol?
Old 09-29-2011, 03:05 AM

Unhappy

who can make a server i need help can some1 do it 4 me please!!! please name it for B_B tbd Idm and CO-OP please!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:49 AM

can someone please tell me when (5) is having a scrimage?
Old 10-01-2011, 08:46 PM
(5) THE MARVEL

you'll be notified
Old 10-03-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by methodiusman(5) View Post
can someone please tell me when (5) is having a scrimage?
You'll know. I was thinking challeging them against my clan, overklocked, but we're too small.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:29 AM

what is the differance between being in friendship with a clan and being in partnership with a clan?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:55 AM

hey marv its me c4 I would like to have the test to be moved on to B. Note that I cant come on weekdays.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:55 AM

Quote:
what is the differance between being in friendship with a clan and being in partnership with a clan?
A friendship is when the leaders and/or co-leaders know each other as friends. A partnership is an alliance that benifits both clans.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (5) bot1998 View Post
A friendship is when the leaders and/or co-leaders know each other as friends. A partnership is an alliance that benifits both clans.
Ok thx bot
Old 10-05-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Ok thx bot
Your welcome!
Old 10-09-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
[ridiculous use of quote feature removed by moderator]
can u please not have that rule where u can only be in 3 clans please u r killing my clan well gonna

Last edited by tgleaf; 10-09-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangebelt View Post
can u please not have that rule where u can only be in 3 clans please u r killing my clan well gonna
Thanks for quoting the entire clan page, I would have never understood what rule you were talking about otherwise.