Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Suggestions
FAQ Community Calendar

Suggestions Post ideas and suggestions here.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default Expansion to forums?

Maybe if we had cigs, and other things to do on the forums, more people would actively participate instead of spam and other stuffs :|

i feel like something combined with altitude or soemthing, linking our accounts to our forum acc and idk... someone expand on this ;|
Old 08-26-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilarsenal View Post
Maybe if we had cigs, and other things to do on the forums, more people would actively participate

Come to the forums! Free smokes!

(Yes, I knew the above poster meant "sig" as in "signature".)

Seriously, I don't think new players need to be guided towards the forums. I mean, I'm here, and I have been playing the game for a while and signed up because I wanted to get more involved with clan organization and such, but linking Altitude and forums accounts would only give the many players who have not already joined the forums a chance to start posting while they are still learning the basics of the game. That would mean a lot of "spam and other stuffs".

However (although this is going a little off-topic), I think the "Guides" section should be more accessible to new players. Could you image how much better the majority of players would be if they read a selection of beginner-level guides at the start of their Altitude career?