Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 01:08 AM

Default Ban petition: Mulu602

4 - 38 at the end of match while not being the bomb runner.
At the end of the match (3 last minutes) when we were like ~32% each team, he started to waste our bombs by camping them and rushing alone against other team while he was not called to be the bomb runner.

He is clearly trolling the ladder.

Last edited by mssv; 10-13-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 AM

hahahahahaha olawd
Old 10-13-2011, 01:42 AM

+1 for a ban

this kid has 0 communication, constantly ****ing over his team and laughing while doing so. He used time anchor with flexi all game and was ****ing awful.

To add to mssv's post he does pick up the bomb and drop at inconvenient times for the team (ie. to get a kill).
Old 10-13-2011, 01:46 AM

also don't believe that ladder is the place for this guy
Old 10-13-2011, 02:31 AM

alright ban this piece of trash. I can't take it anymore.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:58 AM

With the amount of abuse he has taken I'm impressed he's still around. He tries.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
With the amount of abuse he has taken I'm impressed he's still around. He tries.
But people keep telling him not to take the bomb or switch to other plane but he doesnt even care..
Old 10-13-2011, 03:06 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

lol @ creating new threads on discussions that have already been had and wrapped up. you could collect eighty thousand signatures and it wouldn't matter as long as he hadn't broken any rules, which he hasn't. deal with it or don't play when he joins games. nobody's begging for you to play.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineduck View Post
lol @ creating new threads on discussions that have already been had and wrapped up. you could collect eighty thousand signatures and it wouldn't matter as long as he hadn't broken any rules, which he hasn't. deal with it or don't play when he joins games. nobody's begging for you to play.
I didn't know about this guy, but after having him on 2 games I kept an eye on what he was doing.

And no, I'm not going to play while he is, and as I, others will do, hurting the smooth running of the ladder. If that's doesn't broke any rule it's a matter of respect to other players, which, in my opinion, is far more important than any written rule. Yet, I don't understand how a negative behaviour towards the ladder itself it's not considered in the rules.

Keep getting trolled mate.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPR View Post
he does pick up the bomb and drop at inconvenient times for the team (ie. to get a kill).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCookie View Post
But people keep telling him not to take the bomb or switch to other plane but he doesnt even care..
i have never had this problem. he listens as long as you ask him politely.
Now leave my mulu alone.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:44 AM

Location: They were naked, I saw many pussy, I walked away. Call me gay but just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssv View Post
I didn't know about this guy, but after having him on 2 games I kept an eye on what he was doing.

And no, I'm not going to play while he is, and as I, others will do, hurting the smooth running of the ladder. If that's doesn't broke any rule it's a matter of respect to other players, which, in my opinion, is far more important than any written rule. Yet, I don't understand how a negative behaviour towards the ladder itself it's not considered in the rules.

Keep getting trolled mate.
people always say that they'll boycott ladder if x or y doesn't happen, but it never actually happens. put up or shut up.

this isn't a discussion on whether or not we should add a new rule about "disrespecting ladder" or whatever it is you want to conjure up to ban him. if you want to suggest an addition to the ladder rules, create a thread for that or PM nobo or do whatever it is you need to do to make yourself feel better. the likelihood of nobo inventing a rule specifically to ban a player that hasn't broken any other rules for no reason other than he's really bad and makes other ladder players rage is pretty low, though.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmo55 View Post
i have never had this problem. he listens as long as you ask him politely.
Now leave my mulu alone.
I knew mulu was a balln smurf.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Rule nr: 12) Any activity not listed above that can cause a negative experience for others while playing ladder.

Well, since this^ is written out as a rule in the ladder administration thread, I'd say that he has broken a rule.

Here is some things that he usually does.

*Camping bomb wasting it.
*Playing a setup which he can't use (at all) refusing to switch.
*Not trying to help team simply flying around and using TA.

It clearly does cause a negative experience for others playing in ladder.

I wonder if i would be banned for playing rubber rev dombs while also camping the bomb/wasting....
Or would it be okay for the ladder admins I'd just say "hey im doing my best"?

Now, since Mulu is clearly offending a rule you have added (#12) I'd suggest one of the following;

1. Remove the rule, if you aren't going judge with it it it's useless.
or
2. Ban mulu, for a short period of time (like a week?), just to let him know that what he is doing is wrong.

I don't think anyone is asking to ban him for 23213213 years, I just think that in the end the players want a healthy competitive climate.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Ban mulu, for a short period of time (like a week?), just to let him know that what he is doing is wrong.
so banning him a week will make him realize that he is terrible at the game and thus will get better
right
Old 10-13-2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radium View Post
so banning him a week will make him realize that he is terrible at the game and thus will get better
right
Him getting banned for a week = Slightly more enjoyable ladder games for a week.

But yeah the only way he could get punished at his rate would be rule 12.....because apparently peoples ladder experiences are being ruined etc.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:58 AM

Quote:
people always say that they'll boycott ladder if x or y doesn't happen, but it never actually happens. put up or shut up.

this isn't a discussion on whether or not we should add a new rule about "disrespecting ladder" or whatever it is you want to conjure up to ban him. if you want to suggest an addition to the ladder rules, create a thread for that or PM nobo or do whatever it is you need to do to make yourself feel better. the likelihood of nobo inventing a rule specifically to ban a player that hasn't broken any other rules for no reason other than he's really bad and makes other ladder players rage is pretty low, though.
Calm down. I'm just reporting something that I consider it's wrong, if you have a problem with people expressing their opinion I recommend you to visit a Doctor.
Ladder is full of noobs, I don't care they are bad, I play anyway with them and understand it's a matter of time they'll improve. Some players will remain bad forever and that's neither a inconvenient for me.
This is my first report because I think he's trolling on purpose, hence I express my nonconformity.

It seems very important for you thou... Too many laughs?
Old 10-13-2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:

why you been so mad lately...

and yes my mulu is having a negative impact on my ladder experience, I WILL be boycotting any game he is in. The troll has won.

Last edited by ViPR; 10-13-2011 at 05:02 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:28 AM

rule 12 is not something we ban for via reports. they are evaluated and handed out through admin investigation and decision-making. the players that constantly report players for "breaking rule 12" don't care whether or not mulu improves or his temperament or his favorite salad dressing. they simply want bad players to not play ladder and will argue to the end of time anything that has the slight chance of getting him banned. if i were to tell everyone that reported for rule 12 that it caused a horribly negative experience every time they thought i cared about what they had to say, would you then agree that i should ban you? stop being silly.

i honestly find it pretty amazing that of all things to rag on me about you're really complaining that i'm being too serious? i'm a ladder admin. if i didn't take every report seriously, i wouldn't be doing my job.

i'm going at length because this is the umpteenth time someone bad that hasn't broken any rules whatsoever has been thrown to the wolves and the umpteenth time that i've had to deal with the exact same idiotic logic and pointing to rule 12 simply because they really want to see a dude banned. there was a ladder admin on mulu's team in the game you referenced in the OP that did not ban mulu, and from the games i have played with him and seen him play i really haven't seen him breaking any rules.

if he were picking up his team's bomb and dropping it on his team's base consistently or grabbing netural bombs, flying it to his base, and circling there, that would be an easy judgement call and he would be banned instantly. however, i've watched him play and while he is extremely bad mechanically and tactically, i've seen no evidence that he's been intentionally trying to lose.

you keep throwing around clearly this and clearly that, but if it were so clear he would be banned. the scenario i described above would be in clear violation of the rules. mulu's play requires a closer look, and i've deemed that he hasn't broken any rules.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:33 AM

A single player boycotting a mulu containing ladder wont work, but MANY players boycotting it will. If we all just agree to sit and not play while Mulu is in the server, or at least enough that the game can't start, he will eventually have to leave. Ladder is NOT the place to learn to play the game, which mulu is doing.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
the players that constantly report players for "breaking rule 12" don't care whether or not mulu improves or his temperament or his favorite salad dressing. they simply want bad players to not play ladder and will argue to the end of time anything that has the slight chance of getting him banned.
This seems like an arbitrary remark ssd. I doubt very much if there are any players in this community who don't want new players to improve. That would be counter productive to the game.

Can I propose that mulu has a 1 on 1 altitude training session with one of the tutors. If mulu accepts this, at least we know he is trying to improve. If not, then maybe ladder admin's can inquire into mulu's desire to play ladder at a decent level.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViPR View Post
This seems like an arbitrary remark ssd. I doubt very much if there are any players in this community who don't want new players to improve. That would be counter productive to the game.
you are right in that they want new players to improve, but they want these players to improve while also not having to play games with them.

your idea sounds good, but whether or not he accepts tutoring will play no part in whether or not he is allowed to play ladder. there are players that simply have no desire to improve and are satisfied with playing at a low level, and that is fine as long as they are playing to their win condition in every game. his ladder rating is 860 and definitely trending downwards, and i feel that at his current level of play he's probably still overrated. he will eventually reach an accurate rating, but for the time being you will either have to bear with imbalanced games or just not play while he's in the server.

on that subject, if you can organize everyone that hates mulu to refuse to play with him, more power to you. let me know how that works out.

Last edited by sunshineduck; 10-13-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: gram
Old 10-13-2011, 06:54 AM

I like how everyone someone has something against a player, they point to rule 12 and say that "this person is causing a negative experience for me, so ban him". If we followed this rule to the letter and banned everyone that has caused even the slightest of negative experience to anyone else, I would be banning everyone, including myself.

Rule 12 is not to be interpreted that loosely. I can't believe even after more than a year people don't realize that rule 12 was simply originally a clause put in so that we can ban for any cases of bad behavior not already listed in the other rules. It is a catch-all that nowadays has very specific interpretations (long hammered out through precedents) of what it covers.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:58 AM

Much like ambiguous phrasing in the constitution, rule 12 exists so that the rules remain flexible enough to prevent people trying to "rules lawyer" out of bad behavior.

On an unrelated note, back when I played, Nobo nuked me and ended a 20+ killstreak. This caused me to have a very unenjoyable experience and I would like to request a ban.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:04 AM

I wonder if we can apply rule 12 against people who rage against newbies? Clearly the newbie's experience is negatively impacted

Mulu is fine. Yeah he doesn't make great decisions yet a lot of the time and needs to learn to kill (a lot!) better in his favorite boat, but he's definitely listening to people who can formulate constructive feedback without having the rage cattle fly off the stove.

Ladder needs newcomers and frankly Mulu is one of the more interesting ones in a while.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
you could collect eighty thousand signatures and it wouldn't matter as long as he hadn't broken any rules, which he hasn't. deal with it or don't play when he joins games. nobody's begging for you to play.
Does this mean it's okay to throw games if I am trying? This is essentially what Mulu is doing. If this is the case, I'll be learning to bomber or whale during the next ladder game with you. Maybe then, you'll see where we're coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrathje View Post
A single player boycotting a mulu containing ladder wont work, but MANY players boycotting it will. If we all just agree to sit and not play while Mulu is in the server, or at least enough that the game can't start, he will eventually have to leave. Ladder is NOT the place to learn to play the game, which mulu is doing.
I'm down for this.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmofreak View Post
Does this mean it's okay to throw games if I am trying?
the two are mutually exclusive.

i don't care what plane you play on my team. i have played with mulu and know exactly where you're coming from, but disagree that he's breaking any rules whatsoever. would i personally enjoy ladder more if mulu wasn't around? absolutely. however, i also respect his right to play ladder as long as he is trying to win. i haven't seen evidence to the contrary and ultimately i have the final say.

good luck with your boycott.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:42 PM

Can you just manually set his rating to 0, I havent played with him yet but i have spectated lots of games and he clearly brings nothing so maybe a 0 rating would balance it out.

EDIT: maybe something like 300-400 is more reasonable.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:42 PM

I have already complained about this kid in the ladder administration thread, but since i didn't have a video recorded of him _throwing a bladder game_ on purpose he managed to get away with a simple warning. And I myself almost got banned cause i sat that game in protest.

How far does he have to cross the line until something is done?
Seriously, more than 70% of the ladder players are totally fed up with this guy.
For how long will you let this guy roam free and give _so many players_ a negative experience on ladder?
I have yet to stumble upon such an ignorant person in this game until now.

What you admins don't realise is that there has not been a situation like this before. We have indeed had our fair share of new players and beginners, but these people _listened_ and took _advice_. Does Mulu do that?

I see people getting banned for violating the infamous spec chat rule, which i find pretty amusing seeing how this situation is being handled.

A week back when i brought the issue up i was pretty much the first one to start it, do you need the whole community to complain before you realize that there is something wrong? Step your game up yall, do something about it.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:58 PM

Mulu is the beeeeeest. Your all just butthurt your not good enough to be on mulus level.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:05 PM

if 70% of ladder hates mulu that much, that boycott should work brilliantly. i think you're exaggerating how many people really care.

the line he has to cross is the point where he actually breaks a rule. the situations you described (your spectating, spec chatters being banned) are all broken rules that require no further examination or explanation. you spectated the entire game, they kept on typing after spec chat was called, those are clear violations of the rules.

mulu's situation is quite different. the problem with your report of his throwing a game is that it's inconsistent with his behavior in every other ladder game he's played in that it never appears that he's intentionally trying to lose, but is consistent in that he is an extremely bad player. my view of it was that you were (very reasonably) upset that you were losing, saw mulu get exploited on a terrible decision that he made consistently prior to that whole fiasco, and thought it was more than it actually was. like you said, i wasn't there, so it was your word over his. i couldn't just take your side simply because i like you more, i had to give him a fair chance as well.

cut the dude a break. he's been playing ladder for two weeks, don't even know how long he was playing before he joined ladder. see if he can improve.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM

Please stop posting on this issue. We know both sides of the story. It's under review.

Understand that if we banned everyone that was bad, we'd never get new blood. I've been around this game long enough to remember when people in this thread that are pushing for bans were pretty awful. Like all members of $E? There was a while where you guys were on the verge of getting clan-banned.

Laddmins, please check out the discussion in the bunker.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:24 PM

Default ~

Ladder is not the place for fresh players to start. I feel like having the passwords open on the forums for both ladders leads to these kinds of situations, where more pub experience is necessary just so one can get a better feel for plane mechanics, movements and just general game flow. Ladder is supposed to be a place for highly skilled competitive play and having the passwords out in the open is counter intuitive to the goal. If someone is serious about playing ladder, they'd friend someone and ask for it. This would also create more of an idea that ladder is meant to be a competitive environment. I know a random noob could easily friend someone and find out the password, but I feel like by taking down the passwords here and maybe, having them on the ladder site or something would somewhat mitigate situations such as these.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to JDR Send a message via Yahoo to JDR

Does he always play TA? Has he been asked to change ships? Do androids dream of electric sheep?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5qReG.png

I think it is important to consider how I'm being treated as well. I do get a bit resistant to people asking me to switch planes or kill myself. If I agreed to every demand I'd probably be at my own funeral right now, but assuming I agree with the non-kill yourself things only, I'd probably not be playing Altitude because I'd be too bored (unless they request I quit altitude.. l0l). I already try to spec every game that another guy d/cs, with the only exception being if I'm doing very good (or at least better than others in a significant way), if so I'll stay but they never think I'm doing good so they get mad. I try to do the best I can every game, believe it or not.

I don't mind helping out by playing a different plane, but I'm much worse at other planes (because I don't practice them). That is the main reason I deny/ignore those requests, other times they are very hostile & I don't like that. Miranda has always felt easier, or made more sense to me, than other planes anyways.

I appreciate tips & advice of all kinds. The only thing I don't appreciate are people telling me to change planes (unless they say it kindly and think I don't know loopy is considered "brainless") or people telling me to kill myself or "just die" because I don't think that is very fun honestly. I got a 1 on 1 lesson not long ago & I think he was willing to teach me more eventually, I think I learned extremely valuable information there. I've also asked people questions before as well. I would say I'm trying to improve, unless you have some different definition of "trying to improve".

Going back to the beginning, I personally don't care how people treat me. I really appreciate people who are nice & try to encourage me, but it isn't absolutely necessary because I play for fun, competition is fun. The only thing about the way I'm being treated is that I really don't feel others should be treated so harshly. Every little mistake I make is BIG because of my "reputation". I feel like mistakes should be pointed out to people though, because identifying your mistake is the first step towards fixing your play so you don't make the mistake again. Just don't harass the damn people so much, I don't mind it personally but guess what? Others might! It is cyberbullying. (Even though most are playful about it.)

I've noticed when my team isn't crying and arguing about how terrible I am, it increases not only the likelihood of a victory, but the likelihood of everyone enjoying themselves. Mistakes can be funny, or you can get pissed & ruin the possibility of laughing.

Also, when I don't do so bad nobody even notices??

Even when I do good & we lose it is still blamed on me!
(Which I don't mind, I'll happily be your scapegoat, but for the sake of the discussion on whether to ban me or not, this needs to be made known.)

tl;dr People are mean to me, I'm trying to improve, people are a bit too harsh sometimes.

P.S. Why do people talk on here as if I don't read this? >.<
Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 PM

What nobody understands is why you try to improve playing ladder. In TBD ladder you're ranked second last with a rating of about 800 and you're still overrated. People don't even believe you are honestly trying... Let's face it, you're not ready for ladder yet. Sure you're allowed to play but what happens is your team will most often just lose, sickening both your team members who want a shot at winning and the entire server for plummeting the level of play. Why don't you practice in pubs, spectate in ladder or get coached? The community loves new players in ladder, but only when they are ready.

Screenshot so epic lol
Old 10-13-2011, 10:38 PM

When I started I spent long time in pubs and refrained from joining ladder, completely aware that I was terrible and needed some time to improve. Given that you played this game just over 100 hours, I think you should stick to pubs and try to get better. When you feel like pubs are too easy, you might be ready to start laddering imo.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulu602 View Post
http://i.imgur.com/5qReG.png

I think it is important to consider how I'm being treated as well. I do get a bit resistant to people asking me to switch planes or kill myself. If I agreed to every demand I'd probably be at my own funeral right now, but assuming I agree with the non-kill yourself things only, I'd probably not be playing Altitude because I'd be too bored (unless they request I quit altitude.. l0l). I already try to spec every game that another guy d/cs, with the only exception being if I'm doing very good (or at least better than others in a significant way), if so I'll stay but they never think I'm doing good so they get mad. I try to do the best I can every game, believe it or not.

I don't mind helping out by playing a different plane, but I'm much worse at other planes (because I don't practice them). That is the main reason I deny/ignore those requests, other times they are very hostile & I don't like that. Miranda has always felt easier, or made more sense to me, than other planes anyways.

I appreciate tips & advice of all kinds. The only thing I don't appreciate are people telling me to change planes (unless they say it kindly and think I don't know loopy is considered "brainless") or people telling me to kill myself or "just die" because I don't think that is very fun honestly. I got a 1 on 1 lesson not long ago & I think he was willing to teach me more eventually, I think I learned extremely valuable information there. I've also asked people questions before as well. I would say I'm trying to improve, unless you have some different definition of "trying to improve".

Going back to the beginning, I personally don't care how people treat me. I really appreciate people who are nice & try to encourage me, but it isn't absolutely necessary because I play for fun, competition is fun. The only thing about the way I'm being treated is that I really don't feel others should be treated so harshly. Every little mistake I make is BIG because of my "reputation". I feel like mistakes should be pointed out to people though, because identifying your mistake is the first step towards fixing your play so you don't make the mistake again. Just don't harass the damn people so much, I don't mind it personally but guess what? Others might! It is cyberbullying. (Even though most are playful about it.)

I've noticed when my team isn't crying and arguing about how terrible I am, it increases not only the likelihood of a victory, but the likelihood of everyone enjoying themselves. Mistakes can be funny, or you can get pissed & ruin the possibility of laughing.

Also, when I don't do so bad nobody even notices??

Even when I do good & we lose it is still blamed on me!
(Which I don't mind, I'll happily be your scapegoat, but for the sake of the discussion on whether to ban me or not, this needs to be made known.)

tl;dr People are mean to me, I'm trying to improve, people are a bit too harsh sometimes.

P.S. Why do people talk on here as if I don't read this? >.<
That just confirm your trolling intentions since you are playing the victim role. After 10 minutes, 2 base hits on each base and you with 1 kill, I asked you what were you doing and you replied "I'm killing the turrets", yet most of the turrets were up. You got your 3 other kills by dropping the bomb on the middle of the map in the last 3 minutes of the game. What can you say about that?
I'm sorry but, as you should realise, there's not much people happy with what you are doing in ladder, so I ask to you; why don't you practice in pubs? Why do you need to practice in ladder? Why so selfish?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssv View Post
That just confirm your trolling intentions since you are playing the victim role. After 10 minutes, 2 base hits on each base and you with 1 kill, I asked you what were you doing and you replied "I'm killing the turrets", yet most of the turrets were up. You got your 3 other kills by dropping the bomb on the middle of the map in the last 3 minutes of the game. What can you say about that?
I'm sorry but, as you should realise, there's not much people happy with what you are doing in ladder, so I ask to you; why don't you practice in pubs? Why do you need to practice in ladder? Why so selfish?
I played REALLY BAD that game specifically.. _>_

I play ladder because I don't feel I'm that much worse than some people on ladder. I constantly see people making stupid mistakes, crashing into walls, and just being bad in general when I spec. They don't get tiny mistakes pointed out & enlarged, but they also don't play randa. Due to how I go and play the "hardest" (most easy to be bad at) plane I think it becomes a lot easier to be considered terrible, or even useless. I don't like the other planes, but I also don't want to go and have to learn something I don't enjoy & be expected to play it all the time. Games, at least for me, are for fun (competition being fun, of course). I practice in ladder because I prefer playing with better players than idiots. I could be brain-dead playing loopy & still get kills apparently, but I don't want to waste my time doing that. I know I'm really bad at times, but at others I'm not.

I'm not victimizing myself, I told you I don't care about that. I'm just pointing out that it is an issue and it affects my team's attitude. They ask me not to do anything (i.e. getting bomb) and say "oh **** mulu gg" and it is a negative way to start a game. It makes it harder for me to do good, for example in ball I rarely get passes from most players, even when it could be a goal easily, or they'll ask me not to start, and that is fine I don't like starting too much anyways & I'm bad at it I guess, even though I think I've improved at it.

I'm not being selfish, I'm just playing the game. I enjoy the game.

I am not a troll. Seriously. Why would I troll all day long??? It can't possibly be fun.

In any case, believe what you want.

Last edited by Mulu; 10-13-2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Didn't fully answer the question.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulu602 View Post
I played REALLY BAD that game specifically.. _>_

I play ladder because I don't feel I'm that much worse than some people on ladder. I constantly see people making stupid mistakes, crashing into walls, and just being bad in general when I spec. They don't get tiny mistakes pointed out & enlarged, but they also don't play randa. Due to how I go and play the "hardest" (most easy to be bad at) plane I think it becomes a lot easier to be considered terrible, or even useless. I don't like the other planes, but I also don't want to go and have to learn something I don't enjoy & be expected to play it all the time. Games, at least for me, are for fun (competition being fun, of course). I practice in ladder because I prefer playing with better players than idiots. I could be brain-dead playing loopy & still get kills apparently, but I don't want to waste my time doing that. I know I'm really bad at times, but at others I'm not.

I'm not victimizing myself, I told you I don't care about that. I'm just pointing out that it is an issue and it affects my team's attitude. They ask me not to do anything (i.e. getting bomb) and say "oh **** mulu gg" and it is a negative way to start a game. It makes it harder for me to do good, for example in ball I rarely get passes from most players, even when it could be a goal easily, or they'll ask me not to start, and that is fine I don't like starting too much anyways & I'm bad at it I guess, even though I think I've improved at it.

I'm not being selfish, I'm just playing the game. I enjoy the game.

I am not a troll. Seriously. Why would I troll all day long??? It can't possibly be fun.

In any case, believe what you want.
this piece of advise is for your own good:

TA is one of the hardest perks in the whole game to learn and manage to play. so if you can't handle it perfectly well in ladder, how are you supposed to play good in ladder? if i were you i'd either pick a different perk or i'd practice/read guides and watch videos. The last thing i would do is mess stuff up in ladder like you're doing right now.

P.s. about the screenshot, that's just pein, don't listen to him.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:58 PM

For what it's worth mulu, people would respect you a lot more if you didn't always take the bomb. Camping the bomb at bad times generally makes people rage. Bomb runner is a role you should only take after playing enough ladder games to understand the gameplay a bit better, and from the fact that you often are circling the bomb while the enemy team hits the base, you obviously haven't quite grasped the importance of that role. Also, as others point out, TA is not the greatest plane to start with as one would generally play it to run the bomb, which you should only do after a bit more experience.
Closed Thread