Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:00 PM

Default map summary in ladder profile

suggestion: let there be some kind of a minimum requirement of matches played on a map before it can be shown as ur best / worst map. this entire season ive had tbd_leaf as much best map in tbd because ive played 1 game on it and won that 1 game so therefore i have 100% winrate on that map.... i mean cmon.... that shouldnt be qualified as my best map just cause of one game. i think the best way to do it honestly is to have an easy subtract loses from wins and highest number is best map and vice versa but if we really gotta have % like im assuming its programmed to be right now, lets at least have like a 5 game requirement for the map to count.

i understand if it "takes too much time" or whatever to change this but to me its kind of like if ur going to add something why not add it in a way that makes sense anyways since the feature itself is really really cool imo.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:10 PM

Good suggestion, I have the same thing. The whole season my best map has been ball_decimal.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 PM

yeah +1 this good idea.