Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Support > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar

Tech Support Trouble running the game? Found a bug? Post here.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:18 PM

Default How to transfer info between accounts?

Hi. Few monthes ago i bought the game using paypal. Now i want to get it in steam. I bought the game in autumn sale. Is it possible to transfer account info (level, stats etc) to steam version?

Sorry for my english. Speaking in foreign language is a little bit difficult to me.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:09 AM

Yes it is. As long as you have your username and password to type in when the game starts, you have all your account info. So after adding the game to Steam, you simply start the game and enter your email and password in the prompt boxes. Hope I helped!
Old 12-14-2011, 02:58 PM

Please note that you do not have to buy the game again, unless you want the achievements. You can merely add the game to your steam library.
Also, I believe quantumkittens (great name btw) is correct. You should be able to insert the account info after manually adding the game to steam, and it will retain your stats.

|HF| Binarian
Old 01-03-2012, 03:12 PM

I recently bought the game on Steam, but I get no prompt to enter login details, the game just automatically logs me into a new account. How can I use the account I played with in the demo version?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercinger View Post
I recently bought the game on Steam, but I get no prompt to enter login details, the game just automatically logs me into a new account. How can I use the account I played with in the demo version?
If you email us both account ids we can make it so you automatically log in to your old non steam account when you launch Altitude from Steam. Note: Associating your old non Steam account with Steam will make it so you always have to play from Steam on that account.