Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:30 AM

Default Take action on rev rubber TAs/acids

I don't know what has caused this stupid upsurge of this.

But it's obvious that these players are doing it intentionally and to spite other people by somehow proving a point.

This game throwing is ridiculous and needs to stop. Either play setups that are conducive to winning or please leave ladder.

If you have a problem with a decision made by a particular admin , take it up with them in PM or something. Why are you ruining everyone's ladder rating with such obviously crappy setups.

This including {ball}dozer, errorplane, elixir or whoever else is doing this.

I don't have anything personally against any of you, i don't even know you, but this behaviour in ladder has made me voice my opinion on it.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:11 AM

get over it brah
Old 12-03-2011, 06:14 AM

Location: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l76jo1xRKb1qbe82eo1_500.jpg

Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:52 AM

..And you may call me V

<3
Old 12-04-2011, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggomyeggo View Post
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
you give me a headache, someone please move this post to sinstars thread of eye burning.

Edit: oh and Tek, you know when you tell little kids not to do something.... well you guessed it.