Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:46 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to evilarsenal
Default Altitude Press - Week 2 - 3/29/2012

Welcome again, hopefully this short read won't be a complete waste of time...

Did ladder actually break? I still see season 4 stuff, even when it was broken...

Playoffs are upon us, and teams will want to have those 2 weeks of preparation needed to prepare for the final stages of playoffs. 2 teams will be eliminated and left with nothing but tears. With the shortage of tbd teams, will tbd just simply die as a competitive sport? Ball has the opposite effect since the mode is more appealing to newer players! Maybe the rosters should be cut down... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Other than that, i will be rewarding Community points to winning teams for events so if you want to see some skin, your gonna have to put in some effort *wink*

Transfer rumours are kind of soccer related, but we can see lots of activity going on in both tbd, and ball. Mled states in a previous interview how he will return to the kings after his one season loan to fLb. After his PR project, this will probably happen, but will Evil Arsenal (me), still be captain? As the new captain, my teams playoff progress will be dealt with great sensitivity.

There are many prime players from the young, and as a strong team such as fLb, soaking up young talent or spotlight deprived players is a very important task. You can see, fLb and Sammich have won continuously because the seasons keep changing and new standards are set.

Who else will be recruited to the top teams and who will be performing better or worse? After all, there is a new ball season with new teams and old teams, waiting to wrack havoc for a piece of silverware and glory. As a member of the new 4 captain merger team: DN, Three, tmic, and rojo, i expect a lot of new clans to take over the powerhouses positions, and hopefully make everyone cry because this is the internet

I'd like to ask the audience, what players are leaving their clans and why (besides inactivity), and what teams are looking to pick up or who to pick up, or who should be picked up? This is for ball and tbd so go crazy!

-Deniska
Old 03-29-2012, 09:58 PM

Should be a good season for Sky League. I am eager to see how this merger turns out and want to see if any of these new teams with green players step up and try to prove themselves.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 AM

is wk 3-5 coming out soon
Old 04-22-2012, 03:12 AM

why is that post still there