Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > General Altitude Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

General Altitude Discussion Discuss anything Altitude related that doesn't belong in another forum.

Old 01-12-2017, 09:50 PM

Default When/where can I find somebody to play?

Hello everyone!

I bought this game back in 2010, when I was a kid. Registered this account but never posted. I used to be very very good at Altitude and remember having spent hours on it.

I was excited to see it on Steam! I downloaded it but unfortunately no one is online right now.

I joined an empty server with an OP bot. 2 people joined, got their asses kicked and left in less than 60 seconds.

Is there any private server with more people playing? Is there a time during the day when I can find somebody?

It would be amazing to do some matches again! Would bring back so many childhood memories for me.

Many thanks in advance!
Old 01-13-2017, 02:45 AM

Hey there friend! Unfortunately, you didn't exactly choose a very good time to come back to the game as it's not even close to what you remember it once being. Many players have left, developers decided some years ago to make the game F2P and with that, further development ceased almost in its entirety.

To answer your question, yes, there are some servers with regular players, namely the Ledows servers, Officials #1, #2 and #3, Coop servers and Ladder servers.

Of all those, the first three are very casual. The last one, ladder servers, offer a somewhat more competitive type of play. You have a rating and a ranking, you earn and lose points from playing games, etc. If you wanna play, go here to read more about it.

A lot has happened through these years, people come and go but there's still a group of quite some old players that hangs around a chat program called Discord. This is also the usual place where we setup ladder games almost every day. You're more than welcome to join us. Go here for more info on this chat program.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:10 AM

I had a great time playing with you today Saturn :D. I can almost always find someone to play with (maybe I am on at different times than you), but if no one is on, you can always solo Coop maps.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:59 PM

Right here another player who have just comeback from a long long nap! Didnt play for years! I remember playing the very first ladder games, such a good players there!

Ill be playing sometimes from now on, so I hope to find some of you there!
Old 03-17-2017, 04:09 PM

Welcome back