Altitude Game: Forums  

Go Back   Altitude Game: Forums > Altitude Discussion > Ladder Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar

Ladder Discussion Everything related to altitudeladder.com and the ladder servers goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 PM

Default Wtf admin abuse..

I'm playing in a ladder game and a guy who is spectating just keeps talking. So, I vote to kick him. Then people say "You shouldnt call a vote kick in a ladder game or you will get banned." First warning. So I just keep playing and Drunkguava bans me for two days. Then he sends me a private message saying to come back and that i am banned after the game. I come back and its like 5v6.... wtf?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:56 PM

it was my fault, i did not realize you were playing when i banned you. people voted to restart the game after you left because you did not return right away when i unbanned you. when you came back, it was a new game.
im just going on precedence, vote kicks during the game recently have been punished by bans bc they are more obnoxious and distracting than any player who is talking too much, i only gave you one day because i screwed up and did it while you were playing, which was really stupid on my part.
if i misinterpreted this^ then other admins plz correct me and i will remove ban and apologize to you, vesu.

- wrong thread btw..

Last edited by drunkguava; 06-07-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM

Tnx i accept ur apology i havent been on in a couple days or played ladder.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM

Just a clarification: voting to kick a spec who keeps talking on allchat is acceptable, provided he was previously asked to teamchat.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:23 PM

Yes, im pretty sure i asked him to.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 PM

extra clarification:

first of all, check out the official ladder administration thread which is stickied here: http://altitudegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3294 post all complaints there next time.

second, the bannable offense is not merely just to start a vote kick, but to start a vote kick on someone who isn't doing anything bannable. thus, you are allowed to vote kick someone as long as that person is doing something bannable.

so therefore, your vote kick would've been justified if "talking on all chat" was a bannable offense. the thing is, that's not quite bannable either. talking on all chat is bannable ONLY if you've been asked to stop.

what you SHOULD'VE done is to first ask that spectator to team chat. THEN if he doesn't stop all-chatting, you would be justified in vote kicking him. since you did not, you were banned. ban was shortened to 1 day because the rule in this particular case was kinda convoluted.

(edit: sorry, saw your post saying that you DID indeed ask him to stop only after i had posted this one. if you did, talk to guava and he'll handle it appropriately!)

Last edited by nobodyhome; 06-07-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:12 AM

[QUOTE=nobodyhome;57623start a vote kick on someone who isn't doing anything bannable. thus, you are allowed to vote kick someone as long as that person is doing something bannable.
[/QUOTE]

Oh so you mean like that time when I was getting vote kicked 4 times, so I voted to kick the guy doing it, and got banned for it!

+1 for nobo
Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 AM

You know there is a private messaging system you dont need to post every and any displeasure for all of us to pretend to care about.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:20 PM

for an admin guava has his moments! one time he continued to play a match 5v3 and i was 2nd on ladder!! just putting that bitch remark out there lawl!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:50 PM

you necro this thread to call me out? not cool, nips </3.

+you can ask most people i spec as soon as i die if no one else does. even in ball ladder where i am more useful.

(racist)
Old 06-28-2010, 01:14 AM

i agree there is to much admin power in ladder
if we vote kick there is a good reason no point of making yourself look high and mighty so gtfo
Old 06-28-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mled View Post
if we vote kick there is a good reason no point of making yourself look high and mighty so gtfo
hmm ... no ?

If there are admins it is precisely because we don't want you to do votes. We're there to enforce the rules if they need to. On the contrary of the admins, you don't necessarily know what you're talking about when you try to kick someone and if you succeed, people are gonna complain right here and there'll be even more problems.
So just let us do our jobs and you can play in [strike]harmony[/strike] peace.
It'll be better for everyone, trust me.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Thats some kind of bump.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
i agree there is to much admin power in the Final Frontier League servers
no point of making yourself look high and mighty so gtfo
fixed, but this isn't the place to bitch about that

<3 nip
Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 AM

one time i mailed nobo here and told him some guy had broken a rule, so nobo banned the guy. i didn't provide screenshots or anything, and nobo responded that he hadn't bothered to verify my claim, but that he went ahead and banned the guy on my word.

i guess i was supposed to be thankful but instead it just sickened my that he'd believe my word in some random PM i sent him just because he didn't feel like going through the effort of verifying my claim (chat logs/asking others/talking to the guy/anything/etc)

i guess for some people it's not always about doing what's right in life, it's about doing what's easiest at the time

"Re: spec won't stop talking
banned. in the future though please take screenshots of the situation. it might be there in the chat logs but there's absolutely no way we will be able to dig through all that chat to find what you want us to see (just imagine how much chat goes there in even one day's worth of ladder games)."

Last edited by FDS; 07-06-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 AM

Maybe the correct thing to do would be to ban you since it seems like you might have made it up. Assuming that anyone did that and it turned out to be false I'd go with a lifetime ban for the person spreading lies about fellow players.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 AM

you should probably mail him and be like "fds made it up"

given precedent, that's all the evidence you'll need
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM

Talk to the other admins for justification. I'm just here to burn the witch. I don't need proof. I say if the game lets me ban you have bad karma.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:51 AM

here i'll just post everything, first is the ban notes where FDS was banned, second is a convo i had with him shortly after:

----------------------------------------------------------

here's the ban notes that i saw from goose...

goose says:
July 6, 2010 at 6:12 am

ccnisalittlebabygirl 37df7c80-9565-4509-ba7f-ebe58ae6c3a0- banned 3 days for a combination of: purposely playing like a noob in ball ladder (throwing ball into his own goal), and repeatedly insulting players with trash talk/immaturity (a majority of which occurred midgame while he would fly on the bottom of the map and not shoot/or refuse to spawn so he could type) 7/5/10

goose says:
July 6, 2010 at 6:23 am

forgot to mention this on ccnisalittlegirl (who is fds): have screenshots if needed of him causing infractions listed above

----------------------------------------------------------

later i have this conversation with fds in-game... (all instances of "ccnisalittlebabygirl" search+replaced with "fds" to shorten the length of this post)

[00:49] fds whispers: uhg i just sent you a wall of text pm
[00:49] fds whispers: lol didn't realize you were online i'd have just whined to you here instead :P
[00:50] fds whispers: unban me from ladder please, i'm innocent
[00:51] You whisper to fds: in the ban notes he didn't mention anything about your name
[00:51] You whisper to fds: so that wasn't the issue
[00:52] You whisper to fds: he said that besides shooting into your own goal
[00:52] You whisper to fds: you were also chilling near the bottom of the map not doing anything
[00:52] You whisper to fds: and refusing to spawn
[00:52] You whisper to fds: and trash talking
[00:52] You whisper to fds: and he says he has screenshots
[00:52] You whisper to fds: do you ahve chatlogs for proof
[00:52] fds whispers: chatlogs of what
[00:52] You whisper to fds: if not then his word is al there is
[00:52] fds whispers: of me spawning?
[00:52] fds whispers: lol
[00:52] You whisper to fds: chatlogs of
[00:52] fds whispers: and making the goal
[00:52] You whisper to fds: the stuff that happened
[00:52] You whisper to fds: prior to your ban
[00:52] fds whispers: but i'm banned for actions lol
[00:53] You whisper to fds: yeah but chatlogs will say stuff
[00:53] You whisper to fds: that will indicate what happened
[00:53] fds whispers: uhm, the only time i wasn't spawning was when chatting and that was like..seconds
[00:53] fds whispers: i consatnly was on the field shooting planes
[00:53] fds whispers: i don't have a chat log of me getting 20 assits, a game winning goal, and a b unch of kills, no
[00:53] fds whispers: i thought that would be enough to prove iw asn't trying to lose lol
[00:54] You whisper to fds: then do you have a screenshot of that
[00:54] fds whispers: of what
[00:54] fds whispers: me scoring a goal???
[00:54] You whisper to fds: i have no evidence that you got 20 assists and a goal and whatnot
[00:54] You whisper to fds: look, you haven't given me any evidence to show that you didn't deeserve it
[00:54] fds whispers: wtf..
[00:54] fds whispers: listen to yourself though
[00:54] You whisper to fds: until you show me SOMETHING, it's your word against his
[00:54] You whisper to fds: and of course i'm going to trust an admin over a non admin
[00:54] fds whispers: ... that makes zero sense and is literally retarded, how can i prove i scored a goal
[00:55] fds whispers: look at the game history
[00:55] fds whispers: it will sad me one goal...
[00:55] You whisper to fds: it doesn't
[00:55] fds whispers: he's saying i didn't score a goal?
[00:55] You whisper to fds: and i just told you to send me chatlogs
[00:55] fds whispers: i scored the last goal!
[00:55] You whisper to fds: he didn't say if you scored goals or not
[00:55] fds whispers: 5-1 then i scored a nice shot from the middle for 6-1 then the game ends
[00:55] You whisper to fds: and there's no way for me to check
[00:55] You whisper to fds: yo'ure just saying words to me right now
[00:55] You whisper to fds: get me testimony from someone who was there or something
[00:56] fds whispers: you keep asking for a chat log of my goal
[00:56] You whisper to fds: i'm not asking for a chat log of yoru goal
[00:56] fds whispers: what the heck
[00:56] You whisper to fds: i'm asking for a chat log of people talking
[00:56] You whisper to fds: in the game at question
[00:56] fds whispers: why would that matter...i'm not banned for peo9ple talking/not talking
[00:56] You whisper to fds: ok then
[00:56] fds whispers: you want a screenshot of what. somebody saying nice goal fds?
[00:56] You whisper to fds: give me evidence of something
[00:56] fds whispers: that proves what?
[00:56] You whisper to fds: just talking isn't going to get you unbanned
[00:57] fds whispers: i assumed you could view the history, you said you did it before
[00:57] fds whispers: when banning people for whatever
[00:57] You whisper to fds: don't recall ever saying that
[00:57] fds whispers: you said you can view chat logs before
[00:57] fds whispers: you banned blln because of it lol
[00:57] fds whispers: for valling a vote
[00:57] fds whispers: and others pressing 1
[00:58] You whisper to fds: pretty sure cause either
[00:58] You whisper to fds: there was an admin there
[00:58] You whisper to fds: or someone took a screenshot
[00:58] fds whispers: but how can i take a screenshot of me "playing" !!
[00:58] fds whispers: it's one thing if i got banned for some chat related thing and you want chat logs
[00:58] fds whispers: this is about gameplay. i had kills and assists. and a goal. wtf..
[00:58] fds whispers: just because i made one play he didn't understand...
[00:59] fds whispers: he didn't even ban me until 10 minutes later
[00:59] fds whispers: after i laughed at ladder dying as a result of me not being there
[00:59] You whisper to fds: we generaly don't ban people until after the game endd
[00:59] fds whispers: no, i mean he wasn't going to ban me
[00:59] fds whispers: and then i laughed at how me leaving killed ladder and he banned me then
[00:59] You whisper to fds: ok
[00:59] You whisper to fds: then send me chat logs
[00:59] fds whispers: WHAT THE ****
[00:59] fds whispers: are you ****ing retarded
[00:59] You whisper to fds: of you laughing at him for killing ladder
[00:59] fds whispers: forget it, i guess yes
[01:00] You whisper to fds: yeah you can call me retarded all you want
[01:00] You whisper to fds: but doesn't change the fact that i trust his word over yours
[01:00] You whisper to fds: and you have said nothing but words to me
[01:00] fds whispers: you shouldn't have to "trust" ****
[01:00] fds whispers: i scored a goal
[01:00] fds whispers: i shouldn't have to have a time machine
[01:00] fds whispers: to ****ing prove it, clownass
[01:00] You whisper to fds: ok
[01:01] fds whispers: impossible and delusional
[01:01] fds whispers: oh
[01:01] fds whispers: and btw
[01:01] fds whispers: you once banned somebody
[01:01] fds whispers: because i told you he did something
[01:01] fds whispers: i didn't have a SS and you didn't even bother to confirm it by digging through chat
[01:01] fds whispers: you literally banned him on my word
[01:01] fds whispers: i wanted to tell you i found that pathetic even though i benefited from it
[01:02] You whisper to fds: lol
[01:02] fds whispers: i assumed you cared about what's right not what's easy
[01:02] fds whispers: shouldn't have realied then you didn't
[01:02] fds whispers: i sent you a pm saying "Charlie wouldn't stop talking as spec" and you're like...welp ok, ban'd
[01:02] fds whispers: apparently same thing here
[01:03] fds whispers: do me one favor though, when you talk to your boyfriend again tomorrow you ask him if fds scored the game winning goal or not
[01:03] fds whispers: and ask him if he had double digit assissts and kills
[01:03] fds whispers: and asked him if when i asked why he banned me if he said it was also because of my name
[01:04] fds whispers: seeing as how that's not enough to make up for one bad pass
[01:04] fds whispers: which btw wasn't bad, i still claim when i shot at my goal it was my best option :P
[01:04] fds whispers: not sure if you and again i reiterate, he elected to wait until i laughjed to ban me
[01:04] You whisper to fds: we banned charlie cause the priority of trust goes this way
[01:05] You whisper to fds: first it's evidence (screenies, chatlog)
[01:05] You whisper to fds: second is admins
[01:05] You whisper to fds: third is impartial witness
[01:05] You whisper to fds: fourth is the ban victim
[01:05] You whisper to fds: so yeah we banned charlie because an impartial witness was there
[01:05] fds whispers: either way, go **** yourself for being a terrible mod when it came to banning somebody on my word, and now being delusional

Last edited by nobodyhome; 07-06-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:21 AM

I have a screenie of FDS (Sent to g00se) getting vote kicked right after game, and it getting accepted as over 2/3rds of people (> 66% needed) believed he was throwing the game. That kick may of stopped g00se from making a quick ban.

I voted 2 on that kick even though I believed he was throwing the game so the margin was greater then what appears in vote ( I voted 2 cuz im a nice guy, also how can I can anyone with CCN in their name).
Old 07-06-2010, 10:38 AM

i call you out for banning charlie without out any kind of proof or investigation and your response is to post a PM between me and you about an unrelated banning i received just a few hours ago?
are you slow or something, or do you honestly expect that work in your defense?

lol, what does our chat about my ban tonight have to do with how you banned charlie weeks ago? that little part at the end about an unnamed unbiased witness? lol, what/who the heck in this game do you consider an unbiased witness? certainly not me, i hope lol..

the first 99% of that chat is about my unrelated banning tonight. i suppose you posted that hoping to deflect from the fact that you did in fact ban somebody based entirely on a PM i sent you?

me being me has nothing to do with you being you.

you did your job poorly in regards to the incident i posted about, and you have no defense to that charge, regardless if you can post some chat log showing me to be a jerk or whatever - that certainly doesn't excuse you from not doing your job properly.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:48 AM

ccn: lmfao, what on earth does my ban tonight have to do with what i posted about nobo in this thread? i'm banned. so what? that excuses what nobo did weeks ago? nobody cares about fds. fds isn't an admin. are you actaully this retarded? my banning tonight is entirely 100% unrelated to the conversation nobo and i had a few weeks ago, where he banned charlie because i told him to.

this thread isn't about me, it's about admins lol. talk about ME being a jerk all you want, but it doesn't excuse nobo from doing his job fairly.

nobo did charlie wrong, and he admits it in the PM where he says he didn't bother checking chat. what fds does weeks later isn't a defense he gets to use lmfao.

Last edited by FDS; 07-06-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:01 AM

See people like you make things difficult for players and admins alike and if I was head admin you'd have a lifetime ban without so much as a wink. You don't deserve to be catered to.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:09 AM

i'm flattered to have people on the internet obsessed with me, but i didn't think my boring ban story was more interesting than a post about a lazy ass terrible admin who can't do his job properly. i'm glad you care about me enough to keep posting though, random dude from Croatia whom i've never spoken to before.

ps mirko cro cop is a wuss!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:04 PM

I hate children
Old 07-06-2010, 03:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

AH thread couldn't provide me with my morning lulz, so this thread did the work just fine. Thank you.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
AH thread couldn't provide me with my morning lulz, so this thread did the work just fine. Thank you.
Pretty much.

Ladder drama is usually a decent source of lulz.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ajuk999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekjr14 View Post
HarHarHar. If you look to threads for laughter, you need a life. -.-
Old 07-06-2010, 06:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Greekjr14 Send a message via Skype™ to Greekjr14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajuk999 View Post
HarHarHar. If you look to threads for laughter, you need a life. -.-
lol come on ajuk, you know Im just messing with ya
Old 07-06-2010, 07:57 PM

Don't worry Genesis, we'll have something up and running in the AH thread for you soon.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.Vesuvius View Post
Yes, im pretty sure i asked him to.

Welcome to the club Vesu!!!! The safe bet is to leave everyone alone and let them take over ladder, because there are way too many long term relationships in this game that overrule any wrong doing in many factual incidents!!!

Your only option is to take screenshots and lots of them, of everything that you feel is a violation, send them to the admins, and then if they don't take action, simply post them for the community to see, eventually they will be forced to Police themselves.

I have seen an admin break Ladder before on more than one occasion, but who really cares!!! It was an accident, but its funny I have been accused of doing it once, and lol guess what, I got kicked for 2 minutes and what makes it even funnier is, I was in direct contact with one of the admin's and ( replying on the fourms ) and I was not even joining that game, I was taking a 1 game break ( lol, so 2 minutes was a joke to me, the game lasted longer than that ) but Vesu you gotta keep in mind on silly kicks like that, it's usually some 9-12 year old that has no respect for other players and eventually they will be noticed for their actions and be stopped. A simple concept for all players is this- (if you dish it out, you better be able to take it yourself) I rarely say anything in a game other than gj, or nice or gg, but I recently have been targeted because I'm not a follower of those who participate in this kind of self thought superiority. Anyway good luck and stand up for yourself, it really helps!!

PS. The other thing about breaking ladder is pretty simple, it's a Ladder problem, if it were repaired no one could break it!! I'm sure they are working on it, so that shouldn't be one of the issues that we have to deal with for very long, they are pretty good at locating and fixing bugs.

Exo

Last edited by SkyGirl; 07-17-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Skygirl - Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your sarcastic and derogatory comments don't really help your case or point. If anything it just annoys people and makes it less likely you'll play in the servers. Stop being childish and learn to deal with issues properly. You aren't going to get anywhere doing this type of stuff.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:43 PM

We handled this situation via pm, Exo. Like it was meant to be handled. We moved on. Don't try to use a sitatuation that you know nothing about to further your point.

Oh and what mike said^
Old 07-17-2010, 05:44 PM

I have to agree with Mikesol on this. If you must do this, keep it in one thread so the rest of us don't have to see it everywhere we look.

EDIT: Guava ninja...
Old 07-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Banned

Tbh, I've "broken" ladder before and got kicked 2 minutes for breaking it. But the one who should be kicked is nobo for being too lazy to fix it.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesol View Post
Skygirl - Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your sarcastic and derogatory comments don't really help your case or point. If anything it just annoys people and makes it less likely you'll play in the servers. Stop being childish and learn to deal with issues properly. You aren't going to get anywhere doing this type of stuff.
Mike You certainly have the right to your own opinion!
"and makes it less likely you'll play in the servers." for what having an opinion? Or is that a subliminal message to stop or else? <--- thats not an accusation it's simply a question, because I follow the rules in the servers, I am not disruptive at all, ask anyone who is an adult, and they will tell you the truth. Look at some of the well respected players in the game who have commented and agreed with my opinions on issues like this recently. That speaks a lot for it's self.

I was simply giving a fellow player advice, if he chooses to use it fine, if he doesn't thats ok too. I can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do, nor can anyone else, and if anyone were to do that!!! I wouldn't want to be that person. It seems that more and more people are attacking my opinions with sarcasm, but then ask me not to say what they think is sarcastic, because it is their opinion that Im doing that. Who's right here, it's all opinions and the Altitude Community are the ones who will make the final decisions, each and everyone of them will.

Stop being childish and learn to deal with issues properly.
Tell me exactly how to do this Mike, and it will be done, obviously blind eyes are reading the post's, more that a few people confirmed that a player or player's how ever sound less sarcastic, was disruptive in the ladder server, and nothing was done about it, so you tell me exactly how to properly address this issue and I will do it exactly your way. Because I can get kicked for breaking ladder while spectating, to comment on a thread like this while taking a 1 game break? That's not sarcasm thats the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts!!!! So if you are tired of hearing the bad experience stories in ladder from people, then step up, and stop the riff raff that is going on.

I can't imagine that anyone could believe that all of the complaints and opinions that have begun to surface are sarcastic or made up, no one would take the time especially the very well know and respected players that have agreed on these issues, one of them actually stated something to the effect of to quit avoiding the real issues that I have and trying to attack poor choice of words used to explain things!

To be fair!!!!!( like others have a hard time doing ) I have to say it has been absolutely wonderful in Ladder since these post to the community started, because it made the disruptive players realize that no one is going to take it anymore.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGirl View Post
Mike You certainly have the right to your own opinion!
"and makes it less likely you'll play in the servers." for what having an opinion? Or is that a subliminal message to stop or else? <--- thats not an accusation it's simply a question, because I follow the rules in the servers, I am not disruptive at all, ask anyone who is an adult, and they will tell you the truth. Look at some of the well respected players in the game who have commented and agreed with my opinions on issues like this recently. That speaks a lot for it's self.

I was simply giving a fellow player advice, if he chooses to use it fine, if he doesn't thats ok too. I can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do, nor can anyone else, and if anyone were to do that!!! I wouldn't want to be that person. It seems that more and more people are attacking my opinions with sarcasm, but then ask me not to say what they think is sarcastic, because it is their opinion that Im doing that. Who's right here, it's all opinions and the Altitude Community are the ones who will make the final decisions, each and everyone of them will.

Stop being childish and learn to deal with issues properly.
Tell me exactly how to do this Mike, and it will be done, obviously blind eyes are reading the post's, more that a few people confirmed that a player or player's how ever sound less sarcastic, was disruptive in the ladder server, and nothing was done about it, so you tell me exactly how to properly address this issue and I will do it exactly your way. Because I can get kicked for breaking ladder while spectating, to comment on a thread like this while taking a 1 game break? That's not sarcasm thats the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts!!!! So if you are tired of hearing the bad experience stories in ladder from people, then step up, and stop the riff raff that is going on.

I can't imagine that anyone could believe that all of the complaints and opinions that have begun to surface are sarcastic or made up, no one would take the time especially the very well know and respected players that have agreed on these issues, one of them actually stated something to the effect of to quit avoiding the real issues that I have and trying to attack poor choice of words used to explain things!

To be fair!!!!!( like others have a hard time doing ) I have to say it has been absolutely wonderful in Ladder since these post to the community started, because it made the disruptive players realize that no one is going to take it anymore.
It's not meant as a threat - but merely as a statement. See, as much as people try to remain fair and unbiased - if someone continually attacks them for everything they do - it's hard to remain that way. I, of course, will always try and remain as unbiased as possible. However, there are some players like Hitler - who even if he suddenly changed and became a normal player - I'd still look at him in a slightly different light than the other players. If you indeed follow the rules in the server then I don't see why you'd have any problems at all. It's not as if any of us would go out of our way to try and ban you for something stupid.

Continuing, the problem with your advice is that it is derogatory to the admins and really just a sarcastic jab at them. You constantly insult us and then you expect everyone to just be completely calm when dealing with you. Furthermore, just because some "well-respected" players might feel one way really means nothing. This is not a popularity contest. Just because I can get xxx number of players to say they agree with me does not mean I am any more or any less right than anyone else. This is a serious flaw throughout your whole post. You seem to think that because a few players agree with you that you are completely justified in everything you are saying and that your complaints are entirely reasonable. That is not how this works.

My advice for you: stop just posting in random threads about your issues. I have said numerous times that if you have any issues with screenshots - send them to me. I will try my best to address them accordingly. Even as an admin I cannot be expected to be there 24/7 and be able to address all issues based on simply someone saying something. In other words it all comes down to - If you have an issue send it to the admins in a private message with SPECIFIC screenshots. I don't want 64 screenshots that only show a clip of what was going on. I want legit specific ones with your complaint so that I don't have to wade through all of the mess to find anything.

Note: Us admins are not perfect. There indeed may be times when someone is kicked or someone is not when they should be. Pointing out those to us in a polite manner is always appreciated so we can change. However, trying to use the community as leverage against us and posting random screenshots without any context is not going to aid your case. Don't let the people on this forum who are being douche bags and can't hold a conversation properly sway you from this.

Last edited by mikesol; 07-17-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 PM

the incident that you quoted from vesu has already been solved (and is over a month old in any case). you already have one topic dedicated to your own issues, don't spread it to other ones.

closing this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGirl View Post
Welcome to the club Vesu!!!! The safe bet is to leave everyone alone and let them take over ladder, because there are way too many long term relationships in this game that overrule any wrong doing in many factual incidents!!!

Your only option is to take screenshots and lots of them, of everything that you feel is a violation, send them to the admins, and then if they don't take action, simply post them for the community to see, eventually they will be forced to Police themselves.

I have seen an admin break Ladder before on more than one occasion, but who really cares!!! It was an accident, but its funny I have been accused of doing it once, and lol guess what, I got kicked for 2 minutes and what makes it even funnier is, I was in direct contact with one of the admin's and ( replying on the fourms ) and I was not even joining that game, I was taking a 1 game break ( lol, so 2 minutes was a joke to me, the game lasted longer than that ) but Vesu you gotta keep in mind on silly kicks like that, it's usually some 9-12 year old that has no respect for other players and eventually they will be noticed for their actions and be stopped. A simple concept for all players is this- (if you dish it out, you better be able to take it yourself) I rarely say anything in a game other than gj, or nice or gg, but I recently have been targeted because I'm not a follower of those who participate in this kind of self thought superiority. Anyway good luck and stand up for yourself, it really helps!!

PS. The other thing about breaking ladder is pretty simple, it's a Ladder problem, if it were repaired no one could break it!! I'm sure they are working on it, so that shouldn't be one of the issues that we have to deal with for very long, they are pretty good at locating and fixing bugs.

Exo
Closed Thread